Sunday, March 18, 2018

Disney PhilharMagic Fantasia musical celebration off-screen dialogues

_
WOMAN: Oh, my nachos!
_
AUTOMATED VOICE:
To get your messages, press one.
_
MAN: Give me back my phone!
_
WOMAN: Oh, my nachos!
_
PETE: Hey!
_
-MAN: And cut!
-(EXCITED CHATTER)
_
-PIGGY: We got it.
-We got it, yup.
_
-Oh.
-PIGGY: Or...
_
MAN 1: Coming through!
_
WOMAN: Sending over to wardrobe!
_
MAN 2: We're taking this set apart.
_
-Okay?
-ZUCCHINI BROTHER: I'm okay!
_
NARRATORThis could be
the room of any small boy.
_
KRISTOFF: Come on, Sven.
_
NARRATORChapter one,
_
POOH: Excuse me, Owl,
_
-POOH: Gesundheit.
-I beg your pardon?
_
POOH: (WHISPERING)
He's doing it again.
_
POOH: Perhaps you
should lie down, Owl?
_
POOH: Just as I suspected.
Owl, we need honey.
_
MUFASA: Look, Simba.
_
NARRATORAs the others
searched for a tail,
_
SARABI: And it's time for yours.
_
ZAZU: Step lively.
_
ZAZU: (MUFFLED)
I beg your pardon, madam, but
_
NARRATORPooh left feeling
unsatisfied and a little out of sorts.
_
NARRATOR:
Just then, Pooh spotted a note.
_
-ROO: Good job, Owl!
-Thank you. Thank you.
_
ROO: So, can you read it?
_
-Oh, Christopher Robin.
-OWL: Now, let me see.
_
OWL: Bathwater, biscuit,
baby, barnacle, beluga...
_
OWLThey spoil the milk
they stop all the clocks
_
TIGGERMaybe they make
you sleep too late
_
OWLYes, yes, that's good, that's great
_
OWLYou're on a roll go on, go on
_
KANGAThey wake up babies
at one and three
_
NARRATOR:
While Rabbit and the others
_
NARRATORAs the group
continued on with Rabbit's plan,
_
-placing items as they...
-TIGGER: Hey, hey!
_
PIGLET: Um, I'm sorry
I messed up the plan, Pooh.
_
PIGLET: No hurry, Pooh. The bees
are quite gentle. (GIGGLES)
_
PIGLET: Okay.
_
PIGLET: Whoa!
POOH: Ooh!
_
POOH: Well, I was moving.
_
ROO: After we honey the honey,
can I honey a honey?
_
OWL: Honey.
RABBIT: Ooh, honey!
_
KANGA: Yes.
RABBIT: Honey.
_
NARRATORAs Pooh watched
the honey honey away,
_
-Huh?
-POOH: Oh!
_
EEYORE: (SINGING) It's me, it's me
_
RABBIT: Okay, everyone,
make sure you have a good hold.
_
PIGLET: I found something. Here.
_
PIGLET: And six.
_
NARRATORSo Piglet
bravely ventured forth
_
PIGLET: Excuse me.
_
TIGGER: Oh.
_
PIGLET: You're the only one
who can get us out of here!
_
OWL: Exacerbated
by my aunt's predilection
_
POOH: Oh!
_
NARRATORAnd so they all used
_
CHRISTOPHER: Wait, everyone.
_
NARRATOR:
Christopher Robin explained
_
TIGGER: Hooray!
_
NARRATORPooh watched as B'loon
took the honey pot higher and higher,
_
NALA: It's really creepy.
_
NALA: Simba!
_
MUFASA: Zazu.
_
SIMBA: Come here!
_
BANZAI: Man, that lousy Mufasa.
I won't be able to sit for a week.
_
-Well, he started it.
-SHENZI: Look at you guys.
_
-SHENZI: Yeah.
-I see.
_
SHENZI: Ooh, it tingles me.
_
ANNA: Do the magic!
_
-ANNA: Olaf...
-(GIGGLING)
_
AGNARR: No!
_
ELSA: Go away, Anna.
_
AGNARR: The gloves will help.
_
SCAR: You wait here. Your father has
a marvelous surprise for you.
_
ZAZU: Oh, Scar, this is awful!
_
MUFASA: Scar!
_
-SCAR: Brother.
-Brother, help me!
_
NARRATORIgnoring his tummy's
desperate pleas,
_
CHRISTOPHER: Okay. Open your eyes.
_
CHRISTOPHER:
No, silly. Put your arms down.
_
-(TUMMY RUMBLES)
-POOH: Oh, bother.
_
_
FRED'S DAD: Fred.
_
NARRATOR: (SINGING) Come away
with me now to the sky
_
MRS. DARLING: Yes, Wendy.
What is it, darling?
_
NARRATORA fairy's work is
much more than,
_
FLYNNThis is the story of
the day my life ended.
_
RAPUNZELEugene.
_
FLYNNI'm kidding!
_
RAPUNZELEverything was perfect.
_
FLYNNYeah. Everything was...
_
RAPUNZELIt was a magical day,
_
FLYNNWell... Almost.
_
FLYNN: So! Who wants a piece of cake?
_
FEMALE NARRATORSome people
say that fairies are the stuff of fantasy.
_
-Did you have a nice flight?
-BOBBLE: Incoming!
_
BOBBLE: Keep her level!
Keep her level!
_
CLANK: Gear it down, Bobble!
_
MALE FAIRY: Cicadas, one at a time.
You, you and you. You, too.
_
TINKER BELL: Wow!
_
MALE GARDEN FAIRY:
No, thanks. She's running fine.
_
MIGUELSometimes, I think I'm cursed.
_
NARRATOR:
In a faraway land long ago,
_
NARRATORYes,
they named her after the dawn,
_
NARRATORThus,
on this great and joyous day
_
NARRATOR:
Fondly had these monarchs dreamed
_
HERALD: Their most honored
and exalted excellencies,
_
FAUNA: Why, it's Maleficent.
_
FAUNA: Just do your best, dear.
_
FLORA: Yes, go on.
_
NARRATORBut King Stefan,
_
FLORA: She'll be perfectly safe.
_
FLORA: Why not?
_
FAUNA: Oh, I'd like that.
_
FAUNA: That's right.
_
FLORA: Uh-huh.
_
MERRYWEATHER: Flora?
_
NARRATORSo, the King and
his queen watched with heavy hearts
_
GEPPETTO: Well, now,
_
GEPPETTO: See? (CHUCKLES)
_
GEPPETTO: (SINGING)
Little woodenhead go play your part
_
GEPPETTO: Cleo, meet Pinocchio.
_
GEPPETTO: Boo! (CHUCKLING)
_
DONALD: "Felicitaciones,
uh, al Pato Donald..."
_
-NARRATORAves Raras.
-Aves Raras?
_
NARRATOR: Sí, señor.
That means strange birds.
_
NARRATORYes, amigo.
Your feathered cousins.
_
HOLLOWAY: El fin, the end.
NARRATOR...yes, thank you.
_
HOLLOWAYThis story takes us
way down to the south pole.
_
HOLLOWAYMust be near Cape Horn.
_
HOLLOWAYFour bells and all's well.
_
NARRATOR: (LAUGHS) Never satisfied!
_
NARRATORAnd now, Donald,
let's hop over the Andes.
_
-(DONALD LAUGHS)
-NARRATORHuh?
_
-Uh-oh. Who's that?
-NARRATOROh, a thousand pardons.
_
NARRATOR:
Now he's called the Aracuan
_
NARRATORBy the way, amigo,
_
NARRATORYes, quite a builder
is the little Marrequito.
_
NARRATOR: (LAUGHS) And now,
Donald, how would you like to hear
_
NARRATORIt's a tale about
by an old gaucho from Uruguay.
_
GAUCHOIt was early one morning
in springtime,
_
GAUCHOYou see,
his nest is just like the horno.
_
GAUCHOThe race was about to begin,
and the grand prize was 1,000 pesos.
_
GAUCHOWe were off
with the speed of a bullet!
_
ANNOUNCER: And now coming down
across the line of finish, it's...
_
GAUCHOWell, amigos, it was all over,
but the shouting.
_
GAUCHO: Caramba! The jig was up.
_
GAUCHOWhat became
of the flying donkey, you ask?
_
DONALDAdios, so long. Goodbye!
_
FAIRY: No, Pinocchio.
_
-How'll he know?
-FAIRY: Your conscience will tell you.
_
-PINOCCHIO: What are conscience?
-What are conscience! I'll tell you!
_
-You mean, maybe I will?
-FAIRY: I shouldn't wonder.
_
GEPPETTO: Oh!
_
GEPPETTO: Oh, Cleo! I almost forgot.
_
GEPPETTO:
Oh, everybody has to sleep.
_
GEPPETTO: Oh, to learn things
_
PINOCCHIO: Why?
_
GEPPETTO: Ah. Because.
_
PINOCCHIO: Oh.
_
CAPTAIN: All ashore!
_
KAI: Princess Anna?
_
ANNAThe gate
_
ELSAConceal
_
MIGUELMy abuelita,
she's Mamá Coco's daughter.
_
MIGUEL: Abuelita runs our house
_
MIGUELI think we're 
the only family in México
_
TOUR GUIDE: Right here
in this very plaza,
_
MIGUELHe started out a total nobody
from Santa Cecilia, like me.
_
MIGUELHe lived the kind of
life you dream about.
_
GEPPETTO:
Huh? Oh, yeah, yeah. Here.
_
GEPPETTO: (CHUCKLING) Wait, wait.
_
PRINCE: (SINGING)
Now that I've found you
_
DR. GRIFFITHS:
Well, of course, my darling.
_
LIZZY: Look at the creek and the woods
and the meadow!
_
LIZZY: Father, Father, Father! Can we
bring our tea and scones outsides
_
-It would be just like a little picnic.
-DR. GRIFFITHS: Not just now, Lizzy.
_
DR. GRIFFITHS:
The wings are so fresh.
_
-ABUELITA: Miguel!
-(GASPS)
_
MIGUEL: Like Mamá Coco's papá?
_
-Oh. I do hope you're not injured.
-PINOCCHIO: I'm all right.
_
HONEST JOHN: (SIGHS) Splendid!
_
HONEST JOHN: (SINGING)
An actor's life for me
_
PINOCCHIOHi-diddle-dee-dee
An actor's life for me
_
HONEST JOHN:
A waxed moustache and a beaver coat
_
HONEST JOHN:
You wear your hair in a pompadour
_
HONEST JOHN:
You ride around in a coach and four
_
HONEST JOHN:
You stop and buy out a candy store
_
HONEST JOHNHi-diddle-dee-dee
_
HONEST JOHN: Why, my boy,
you must be see things.
_
PINOCCHIO: Oh, no.
That's my conscience. He...
_
-Mmm-hmm.
-HONEST JOHN: Pinocchio?
_
PINOCCHIO: Bye, Jiminy! Bye!
_
NUN: But my father,
he will never give his permission.
_
ERNESTOI am done
asking permission.
_
INTERVIEWER: Señor de la Cruz,
_
MIGUEL...and make it come true.
_
WOMAN: You have no strings
_
KAI: Your Majesty.
_
DUKE: If you swoon, let me know.
I'll catch you.
_
DUKE: Let me know when you're ready
_
-MAN: I'd be honored.
-(EXCLAIMING)
_
-PAPÁMamá!
-(GASPS)
_
ABUELITA: In the courtyard, mijos.
_
PAPÁ: You want it down by the kitchen?
_
PAPÁ: And wingtips
like your Papá Julio.
_
TINKER BELL:
This isn't a human house.
_
TINKER BELL: Oh!
_
-VIDIA: Tink!
-I wonder what this part does.
_
LIZZY: You're not going to
take it to London, are you?
_
DR. GRIFFITHS: Yes, of course.
_
ABUELITA: What is all this?
_
ANNA: Coming through.
HANS: Excuse me. Oh...
_
ANNA: Pardon. Sorry.
WOMAN: Oh!
_
-KAI: Yes, Your Majesty.
-What?
_
WOMAN: There she is!
_
MAN 1: Yes! It is her!
_
MAN 2: Our beautiful queen!
_
-ANNA: Elsa!
-(GRUNTS)
_
-CLANK: More mushroom caps, please!
-Here we go.
_
BOBBLE: This one goes there.
That one goes there. Right?
_
CLANK: Righty-o, Bobble.
_
-CLANK: Right, more reeds over here.
-This thing had better work.
_
BOBBLE: Give me the sap.
_
CLANK: Come on. Come on.
Let's get going.
_
BOBBLE: There you go.
Now you're talking!
_
CLANK: It's working!
_
GEPPETTO: What could have
happened to him?
_
STROMBOLI: (SINGING)
I got no strings but I got the brain
_
STROMBOLI: Get along there.
_
ECHO: Needs a little oil,
needs a little oil.
_
STROMBOLI: Giddy up!
_
-FAIRY: Sir Jiminy!
-Well!
_
-FAIRY: Met somebody?
-Yeah, two big monsters!
_
FAIRY: You don't say!
_
-FAIRY: No!
-Yeah!
_
-FAIRY: How did you escape?
-I didn't.
_
STROMBOLI: (SINGING)
I buy a new suit and I swing the cane
_
-MAN 1: The guitar! It's gone!
-(GASPING)
_
MAN 2: Somebody stole
de la Cruz's guitar!
_
WOMAN: The window's broken. Look!
_
-MAMÁ: Miguel!
-Mamá!
_
-MIGUELTía Rosita?
-Sí.
_
-MIGUELPapá Julio?
-Hola.
_
MIGUELTía Victoria?
_
OSCAR: Real alebrijes. Spirit creatures.
_
ANNOUNCER: Welcome back
to the Land of the Dead.
_
ARRIVALS AGENT:
How wonderful. Next.
_
ANNOUNCER: If you are
experiencing travel issues,
_
DEPARTURES AGENT:
Next family, please.
_
ANNOUNCER: And remember
to return before sunrise.
_
-ARRIVALS AGENT: Next?
-Oh! Come, mijo. It's our turn.
_
ANNA: Elsa!
_
MALE ANNOUNCER:
Paging Marta Gonzales-Ramos.
_
MIGUEL: Whoa!
_
MIGUEL: Uh, you're all dead.
_
CLERK: Then you hand
the petal to Miguel.
_
KRISTOFF: Carrots.
_
KRISTOFF: The North Mountain.
_
KRISTOFF: Okay, okay. I'm out.
_
PATROLWOMAN: We got a family
looking for a living boy.
_
KRISTOFF: So, uh, tell me,
_
ANNA: Grab on!
_
ANNA: It's this way?
_
-I can live with that.
-ANNA: Here we go.
_
ANNA: I think, actually, it's up.
_
-BANZAI: Hey, boss.
-Oh, what is it this time?
_
LIZZY: Do all fairies sound the same
when they talk?
_
DR. GRIFFITHS: Lizzy?
_
MIGUEL: This is you?
_
OLAF: Yeah.
_
-OLAF: Whoa!
-I don't want it.
_
-Back at you.
-OLAF: Please don't drop me.
_
OLAF: All right. We got off to a bad start.
_
DOC: The door is open.
HAPPY: The chimney's smoking.
_
-DOC: Something's in there.
-Maybe a ghost.
_
SNOW WHITE:
And you're, you're Bashful.
_
SNOW WHITE:
And you, you're Sleepy.
_
SNOW WHITE:
You mean he can't talk?
_
DOC: Snow White?
ALL: The Princess?
_
HAPPY: Who will?
DOC: Yes, who?
_
NARRATORAnd so, for 16 long years,
_
NARRATOROn this, her 16th birthday,
the good fairies had planned a party.
_
FAUNA: Don't forget a pretty bow.
_
FLORA: Yes,
and raise the shoulder line.
_
MERRYWEATHER: Yes, but how
are we gonna get her out of the house?
_
FLORA: Oh, I'll think of something.
_
FLORA: Oh, we need more, dear.
_
FAUNA: Lots, lots more.
_
FLORA: (GIGGLES) Yes.
_
FAUNA: Goodbye, dear.
_
MERRYWEATHER: Goodbye.
FLORA: Goodbye.
_
-A real birthday party.
-FAUNA: With a real birthday cake.
_
FLORA: No magic!
_
FAUNA:
That's for the feet to go through.
_
ERNESTO ♪ Remember me
Don't let it make you cry ♪
_
HÉCTORHola, Ceci.
_
-ROSITA: A footprint!
-It's a Rivera boot.
_
HÉCTOR: Why the heck would you
want to be a musician?
_
MIGUEL: My great-great-grandpa
was a musician!
_
CHELO: Eh, in the bungalow.
_
ROSETTA: So how far is it from the road
to the house, do you think?
_
VIDIA: Not that far, really.
The only question is, how flooded is it?
_
IRIDESSA: That's a good point.
_
SILVERMIST:
Well, I'm gonna remain optimistic.
_
-We'll get to Tink in no time.
-ROSETTA: I'm with you, Sil.
_
BOBBLE: We're almost there.
_
IRIDESSA: Did you feel that?
We're moving faster.
_
-What?
-SILVERMIST: What did he say?
_
SILVERMIST: Brace yourselves!
_
PHILLIP: Whoa!
_
SNOW WHITE: Uh-uh, uh-uh!
_
DOC: Courage, men, courage.
_
-DOC: Hey, steady, men.
-We'll get him there. We'll get him.
_
HAPPY: Never say die. Never say die.
_
GRUMPY: You don't...
_
DOCNow, scrub good and hard
It can't be denied
_
BASHFUL: Ain't he sweet?
_
PHILLIP: You know, Samson,
_
AURORA: Why, it's my dream prince.
_
AURORA: Mmm-hmm.
_
PHILLIP: But don't you remember?
We've met before.
_
PHILLIP: Who are you?
What's your name?
_
AURORA: Hmm?
_
PHILLIP: Never?
_
MIGUEL: You told me
you hated musicians.
_
HÉCTOR: How do you think I knew
your great-great-grandpa?
_
HÉCTOR: Welcome to
the Plaza de la Cruz!
_
WOMAN: Bring back the singing dogs!
_
SKELETON 1: He's alive!
SKELETON 2: The boy is alive!
_
MIGUEL: I don't want your blessing!
_
-MAMÁ IMELDA: Miguel, stop!
-(ROARS)
_
HUBERT: Tonight, we toast the future,
_
STEFAN: Right, Hubert. To the future.
_
HUBERT: (SIGHS)
Ah, excellent vintage.
_
STEFAN: Well, I suppose in time...
_
HUBERT: Of course! To the home!
_
HUBERT: Getting my Phillip,
aren't you?
_
STEFAN: Yes, but...
_
HUBERT: Want to see
our grandchildren, don't we?
_
STEFAN: Now, be reasonable, Hubert.
_
MAN: His royal highness Prince Phillip!
_
LIZZY: Father, look!
DR. GRIFFITHS: Not just now, Lizzy.
_
HONEST JOHNHi-diddle-dee-dee
An actor's life for me
_
HONEST JOHN: And he still thinks
were his friends!
_
HONEST JOHN: Yes, yes.
_
HONEST JOHN: Well, well, Pinocchio,
what's your rush?
_
-A vacation on Pleasure Island.
-PINOCCHIO: Pleasure Island?
_
BARKER: Right here, boys! Right here.
_
BARKER: Tobacco Row! Tobacco Row!
_
BARKER: Hurry, hurry, hurry.
See the model home.
_
-Bark down is drier.
-MAN 1: Bark up!
_
MAN 2: Bark down!
BOY: Papa!
_
MAN: It's Princess Anna's horse.
_
WOMAN 1: So, where is the princess?
_
WOMAN 2: Where could she be?
WOMAN 3: Where is she?
_
ROSETTA: Vidia, you sure you know
where you're going?
_
VIDIA: Yes. Tinker Bell
and I walked by here.
_
FAWN: Road? What road?
_
ROSETTA: Pull!
_
KRISTOFF: Mmm...
_
-ANNA: Says who?
-(GRUNTS)
_
ANNA: All right. I'm just blocking you out
_
ANNA: You mean, the love experts?
_
OLAF: Hey, Sven?
_
ERNESTO:
When you see your moment,
_
NUN: But what can we do?
It is hopeless...
_
NUN: But Padre, he will never listen.
_
LIZZY: "My, what a splendid tea service.
I am really quite impressed."
_
DOC: Now don't you worry about us.
_
HAPPY: We'll be all right, ma'am.
DOC: Go right on up now, my dear.
_
-I saw it first!
-DOC: Now, men, don't get excited.
_
SNOW WHITE: Bless the seven little
men who have been so kind to me.
_
ERNESTO: All of this came
from my amazing fans
_
JIMINY: Pinocchio!
_
LAMPWICK: Heh, some fun, huh, kid?
_
LAMPWICK: What's the matter, Slats?
Losing your grip?
_
JIMINY: Pinocchio!
_
-This is the end.
-PINOCCHIO: But, Jiminy...
_
FLORA: Bolt the door, Merryweather.
_
DR. GRIFFITHS: Strange.
It's as if they mended themselves.
_
-ELSA: Anna.
-(GASPS)
_
-OLAF: Sixty!
-Wait. What is that?
_
YOUNG ANNACatch me!
YOUNG ELSASlow down!
_
HÉCTOR: We had a deal, chamaco.
_
DON: (ON TV) Never were
truer words spoken.
_
DON: Salud!
ERNESTOPoison!
_
HÉCTORYou walked me
to the train station.
_
HÉCTOROr something I drank.
_
HÉCTORI never thought that
you might have-- That you...
_
KRISTOFF: Anna!
_
FAUNA:
Oh, why did we leave her alone?
_
ANNA: Stop! Put us down!
_
KRISTOFF: Look out!
_
KRISTOFF: Run! Run!
_
KRISTOFF: What are you doing?
_
KRISTOFF: Whoa! Stop!
_
ANNA: It's a 100-foot drop.
_
KRISTOFF: It's 200.
_
ANNA: Okay.
KRISTOFF: One...
_
ANNA: Tree!
_
-(BOTH GRUNT)
-KRISTOFF: That happened.
_
-Wait, what?
-KRISTOFF: Hey!
_
FAUNA: Rose!
_
FLORA: (ECHOING) Rose,
don't touch anything!
_
MALEFICENT: Touch the spindle.
_
MERRYWEATHER: Rose.
FAUNA: Oh, Rose.
_
FLORA: (CRYING)
Oh, I'll never forgive myself.
_
FAUNA: (CRYING) We're all to blame.
_
COACHMAN: Come on, you blokes,
keep them moving!
_
LAMPWICK: Mama?
_
PINOCCHIO: Father? Father, it's me.
_
PINOCCHIO: He... He's gone.
_
JIMINY: Yeah, and Figaro.
_
PINOCCHIO: And Cleo too.
_
DR. GRIFFITHS: The butterfly. It's gone!
LIZZY: What?
_
HERALD: The sun has set!
_
-They're not going to.
-MERRYWEATHER: They aren't? But...
_
HÉCTOR: I always hoped
I'd see her again.
_
BOBBLE: Quite a bit of spirit
in that little tinker, eh?
_
BOBBLE: Can you reach it, Clanky?
_
-CLANK: Almost. Just a little more.
-Here, let me.
_
BOBBLE: Building. It's a house.
That's it! Clanky! We've got it!
_
CLANK: What've we got?
BOBBLE: House! Get off.
_
CLANK: I'm sorry.
BOBBLE: I can't feel my legs.
_
MUFASA: Simba.
_
MUFASA: Remember.
_
KRISTOFF: You are
a sight for sore eyes.
_
-OLAF: Go.
-No, no, no. Anna, wait.
_
KRISTOFF: Whoa! (CHUCKLING)
_
-TROLL 1: Kristoff's here!
-Kristoff's home!
_
TROLL KID: He's napping.
_
-Whoa!
-TROLL 2: Is that a real girl?
_
TROLL 3: She's like a little cupcake.
_
KRISTOFF: Hey!
_
TROLL 1: Like his peculiar brain, dear
_
TROLL 2: His thing with the reindeer
_
TROLL 1: Something's wrong.
TROLL 2: Are you all right?
_
MALEFICENT: Come in.
_
-SOLDIER 1: Yes, Your Grace.
-(SOLDIERS AGREEING)
_
DUKE'S THUG 2: Go, go! Come on!
_
DUKE'S THUG 1: There!
_
DUKE'S THUG 2: Up there!
_
DUKE'S THUG 2: We got her.
_
DUKE'S THUG 2: Go around. Toss it.
_
DUKE'S THUG 1: Look out!
_
DUKE'S THUG 2: Fire! Fire!
_
SOLDIER: Grab his arm.
_
DUKE'S THUG 2: Aim...
_
SOLDIER 1: This way, this way!
_
SOLDIER 2: Whoa!
_
JIMINY: Look out below!
_
JIMINY: Hey! What the...
_
JIMINY: Mr. Geppetto?
_
NALA: Simba, wait up!
_
LIZZY: It doesn't matter what I say.
He never believes me.
_
KRISTOFF: Stay out of sight, Olaf.
_
OLAF: I will!
_
-Hello!
-WOMAN: (SCREAMS) It's alive!
_
-(DOOR OPENS)
-GERDA: Anna!
_
GERDA: Oh, you poor girl,
you're freezing.
_
-(SIGHS)
-KAI: He's in here.
_
DUKE: It's getting colder by the minute.
_
-(STRAINING)
-GUARD 1: Hurry up!
_
GUARD 2: She's dangerous.
_
-Move quickly.
-GUARD 3: Careful.
_
-It won't open!
-GUARD 1: It's frozen shut.
_
GUARD 2: Put your back into it!
_
GUARD 4: Come on! Push!
_
-IRIDESSA: Sorry.
-Oh! Careful.
_
-That's my ear.
-SILVERMIST: Sorry.
_
-FAWN: Sorry.
-That's the nose. Careful.
_
-ROSETTA: Whoops! Sorry.
-Can't see!
_
-BOBBLE: Fawn?
-Fly!
_
ROSETTA: Our wings are wet.
_
BOBBLE:
And who knows when they'll be dry.
_
-BOBBLE: Clank!
-I'm okay.
_
-That's it. A bridge!
-CLANK: Guys? Guys?
_
-A bridge made out of what?
-CLANK: Guys!
_
BOBBLE: Get back!
_
BOBBLE: Get back!
_
MIGUEL: Hurry! Come on!
_
EMCEE: Ladies and gentlemen...
_
-Hey!
-GEPPETTO: Here's another one.
_
GEPPETTO: Pinocchio!
_
JIMINY: I gotta get in! My pal's in there.
_
-'Tain't natural.
-DOC: There's something wrong.
_
OLAF: Look out!
_
LIZZY: Whoa!
_
DR. GRIFFITHS: Lizzy?
LIZZY: Coming, Father!
_
LIZZY: Aren't her wings beautiful?
_
DR. GRIFFITHS: She's some sort
of evolutionary mutation.
_
-DR. GRIFFITHS: Exactly!
-Tinker Bell!
_
DR. GRIFFITHS: This is going to be
the discovery of the century!
_
LIZZY: Oh! Sorry, fairies.
_
GEPPETTO: It's no use. We're done for!
_
FAUNA: Watch out, Phillip!
_
ERNESTO: Stay back! Stay back!
_
HÉCTOR: He's a living child, Ernesto.
_
MAMÁ IMELDA AND OSCAR: Miguel!
_
-MAN: Murderer!
-(AUDIENCE JEERING)
_
PAPÁ: Miguel, open this door!
_
-(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
-PAPÁ: Miguel!
_
PAPÁ: What's gotten into you?
_
MIGUEL: I'm sorry, Papá.
_
MIGUEL: Not all of us.
_
-LIZZY: Father!
-What in the world?
_
TINKER BELL: Vidia!
_
-Lift your arms and kick your feet!
-DR. GRIFFITHS: Careful!
_
PRINCE: (SINGING) On song
_
PRINCEI have but one song
_
PRINCEOne heart
_
PRINCEThat has possessed me
_
FAIRYProve yourself brave,
truthful, and unselfish,
_
GEPPETTO: A real live boy. Ha-ha!
_
GEPPETTO: Professor, lots of music!
_
TOUR GUIDE: And right over here,
_
MIGUELAnd that man
is your Papá Julio.
_
MUFASARemember.
_
SAILOR: Setting course, sir.
_
-It's Weselton!
-SOLDIER: Let's go.
_
LIZZY: Why, certainly, Miss Bell.
A nice, fresh cup.
_
LIZZY: (LAUGHS) Oh, father!
_
ANNA: I owe you a sled.
_
-KID: Ice!
-(ALL MUTTERING EXCITEDLY)
_
GERDA: Ooh! Whoo-hoo...
_
DR. GRIFFITHS: So, where were we?
Ah, yes.
_
KRISTOFF: Look out.
Reindeer coming through.
_
ELSA: Go.
(LAUGHS)
_
ELSA:
Okay, okay, here we go.
_
KRISTOFF: Relax!
_
OLAF:
I'm probably gonna walk around a little.
_
OLAFSummer!
_
OLAF: All fixed.
_
KRISTOFF:
"Dry Banana Hippy Hat"?
_
KRISTOFF: Oh, no,
please, please stop!
_
MIGUEL: ♪ Say that I'm crazy
or call me a fool
_
_
OAKENYoo-hoo!
OLAF: (GASPS) Oh-oh-oh!
_
TROLL KID 1: Tell us a story again.
LITTLE TROLLS: Please.
_
GRAND PABBIE:
On a day, very much like today,
_
TROLL KID 2: Oh,
and now we're best friends.
_
GRAND PABBIE: Indeed.
_
OLAF: Welcome to Elsa's ice palace.
_
KRISTOFF: Are you ready to see Elsa?
_
ANNA: They were born ready.
_
ELSA: (SINGING)
It's time to see what I can do
_
MARSHMALLOW: Let it go!
_
ANNA AND ELSA: Happy snowman?
_
OLAF: Exactly!
_
OAKENYoo-hoo! Welcome back!
_

No comments:

Post a Comment