Monday, October 20, 2014

Never Fairies & Muppets Off-screen and voice overs


QUEEN CLARION:
If you had wings to lift you

-MAN: And cut!
-(EXCITED CHATTER)

-MISS PIGGY: We got it.
-We got it, yup.

-Oh.
-MISS PIGGY: Or...

MAN 1: Coming through!

WOMAN: Sending over to wardrobe!

MAN 2: We're taking this set apart.

-Okay?
-ZUCCHINI BROTHER: I'm okay!

KRISTOFF: Come on, Sven.

ANNA: Do the magic!

-ANNA: Olaf...
-(GIGGLING)

KING: No!

ELSA: Go away, Anna.

KING: The gloves will help.

-And be careful. It's not safe out here.
-FAIRY: Let's go.

SHIP: What are you doing out here?

TANNOY: Incoming. All workers
report to the loading dock.

GREM: This is one of those
British spies we told you about.

ZÜNDAPP: Agent Leland Turbo.

TANNOY: All hands on deck!
All hands on deck!

GREM OVER RADIO:
He's dead, Professor.

ZÜNDAPP: Wunderbar!

PETER: Wow.

PETER: Uh-oh.
This ain't going to be good.

BUGS: Ah, this is so nice.

-You and me.
-PETER: Ahem! Good evening.

PETER: That Irish feller 
you got on there

PETER: 'Cause she knows
what's important.

-(MURMURING)
-PETER: That ain't what I meant.

WENDY: What's going
on over there?

FIONNOULA:
She is afraid of Fionnoula.

WENDY: That's that
Irish formula fairy.

PETER: Wendy could fly circles
around you.

PETER: No.

PETER: Hey, excuse me!

PA: Ladies and gentlemen,
Sir Miles Axlerod.

CAPTAIN: All ashore!

KAI: Princess Anna?

ANNA: ♪ The gate

ELSA: ♪ Conceal

FINN: Is he American?

-Well, he seems like a nice guy.
-ROWLF: Yeah.

DOMINIC: See you in Berlin.

CONSTANTINE: Yes. Auf Wiedersehen,

ANIMAL: World tour! World tour!
Come on, froggy!

KAI: Your Majesty.

DUKE: If you swoon, let me know.
I'll catch you.

DUKE: Let me know when you're ready

-MAN: I'd be honored.
-(EXCLAIMING)

ANNA: Coming through.
HANS: Excuse me. Oh...

ANNA: Pardon. Sorry.
WOMAN: Oh!

-KAI: Yes, Your Majesty.
-What?

WOMAN: There she is!

MAN 1: Yes! It is her!

MAN 2: Our beautiful queen!

-ANNA: Elsa!
-(GRUNTS)

-(CHUCKLES)
-ACER: What's so funny?

ZÜNDAPP: Go 50% power.

ACER: How about him?
Does he have it?

BRENT: Berlin, land of the rising sun,

BRENT: French rally guy Raoul ÇaRoule

LYRIA: And don't forget 
Wendy Darling.

BRENT: It's time to find out.
The tourists are locking into the grid.

KERMIT: Is everybody here? Yeah?

BEAUREGARD: Let's go, guys!

KERMIT: Okay, Dominic, I thought
we could start our world tour in London.

DOMINIC: Or how about
the world capital of comedy?

-(MUPPETS CHEERING)
-ANIMAL: Germany!

WENDY: Faith, trust, and pixie dust.

KERMIT: Oh, you guys are
gonna love this place.

MISS PIGGY: "Hole in the Wall Club"?

DOMINIC: This looks great.

KERMIT: Thank you, Dominic. Thanks.

DOMINIC: Okay,
let's put this to the vote.

WALTER: Isn't that exciting.
I can't believe it.

-(ALL GASP)
-GONZO: What?

MISS PIGGY:
Dominic, Dominic! Five songs.

-KERMIT: Piggy, wait! I'm sorry!
-(FOO FOO BARKING)

-(WHIMPERS)
-WOMAN: Corrine, come here!

FAIRY MARY: Look sharp, everyone!

FAIRY MARY: The snowy owls!

FAWN: Look out!

BRENT: As they head into the palace
hairpin, Fionnoula builds an early lead.

LYRIA: Hang on, boys.
Here comes the ballroom.

PETER: Wendy,
it's time to make your move!

DAVID: Oh, boy! Fionnoula's brought
to a screeching halt!

BRENT: Wendy Darling
is the first to take advantage.

WENDY: Nice call, Peter.
Keep it up.

LYRIA: Whoo-hoo!

BRENT: Everyone's jostling for position
as we hit the asphalt again.

DAVID: She's got serious work ahead of
her if she wants to get back in this race.

BRENT: The tourists hit King Ludwig's
Castle, with its 360-degree loop.

-ZÜNDAPP: It is time.
-Roger that.

LYRIA: Oh!
Miguel Camino has blown a pixie!

BRENT: Very unusual, Lyria.
He's been so consistent all year.

FINN: Anyone with him?
He won't be alone.

FINN: Get him out of the pits. Now!

-HOLLEY: Can you hear me? Over.
-What?

BRENT: Smoke from number ten,
Clutchgoneski!

HOLLEY: There's no time for
messing about! Get out of the pits!

-HOLLEY: You're running out of time!
-They're coming. Get him out of there!

HOLLEY: No! Don't go in anywhere.
Just keep moving.

BRENT: Whoa! Wendy suddenly
passes out on the outside.

LYRIA: I cannot believe what I just saw.

DAVID: That might have cost
Wendy the victory!

FAWN: That lost thing really is handy.

FAWN: They get their winter coats
to protect them from the cold.

HOLLEY: You're doing brilliantly.
Now just stay focused.

HOLLEY: No! Don't go down that street.

DAVID: And here they come,
the two leaders.

-It's close!
-BRENT: Fionnoula's the winner!

FAWN: Tink!

HOLLEY: Our rendezvous has been
jeopardized. Keep the device safe.

LYRIA: You were in
trouble for a while.

REPORTER: Hey, there she is!

BRENT: Wendy Darling loses in the 
last lap to Fionnoula O'Callaghan

BRENT: Team Wendy
can't be happy right now.

IRIDESSA: Hurry, girls.
What if we're too late?

-Room two.
-ROSETTA: Oh, my.

-SILVERMIST: Thank you.
-Mmm-hmm.

IRIDESSA: This way!
ROSETTA: Come on, girls. Hurry.

IRIDESSA: She's right over here.
Room two.

-There she is.
-IRIDESSA: Tink!

TINKER BELL: Animal Fairy Books,
101 Uses for Pixie Dust...

MACRAUCHENIA: Whoa, whoa!

-GIRL 1: Piñata!
-(CHEERING)

MANNY: Hey, hey, whoa!
What's going on in here?

DIEGO: And how can
you make it more painful?

ASHLEY: Hey!

MANNY: And so, in the end,

-Good job.
-ASHLEY: Question.

-JAMES: Do burros eat their young?
-It's not a very satisfying ending.

-(ALL SCREAMING)
-GIRL 2: Mommy!

BOY 1: Get out of the way! 
BOY 2: Run for your live!

-FEMALE MAMMAL: Right.
-(CHUCKLING) Gather around.

JAMES' DAD: Say, buddy...

-They made enemies.
-MACRAUCHENIA: Look!

SID: Okay. I'm gonna jump
on the count of three!

-One, two…
-DIEGO: Sid?

-Two and 4/1,000th.
-MANNY: Sid!

SID: (MUFFLED) I can't breathe.

MANNY: Guys.

-Ah, go suck air through a reed!
-TAPIR DAD: Hey, Fast Tony!

LONE GUNSLINGER VULTURE:
Flood's real, all right.

LONE GUNSLINGER VULTURE:
There is some good news, though.

TAPIR: Run!

DIEGO: Manny, let's go!

VULTURE: We got an overturned
glyptodon in the far light lane.

DOMINIC: He's got a cold.
That's why his voice

DOMINIC: Good.

DOMINIC: Sure.

ANNOUNCER: Ladies and gentlemen,
please welcome...

SWEETUMS: Keep waltzing, Mr. Waltz!

DOMINIC: Colonel Thomas Blood.

ANNOUNCER ON PA: Welcome
to Berlin International Airport.

PETER: Hi-hi-tah! Huh!

FINN: Roger that.

-You got it, mate.
-PETER: Hey, doggone it!

-Aargh!
-FINN: Hold on, Sid.

FAIRY MARY: Hurry, now, hurry!
Let's finish up. Stand by with the pulley.

-BOBBLE: Okay, Clanky.
-Right!

BOBBLE: Maybe you should
be the test snowflake for a while.

-(HORN BLOWS)
-FAIRY MARY: Places, everyone!

FAIRY MARY: Start the pulley!

CLANK: Tink! Wait!

SLED: Welcome back.

-SLED: You ready for the drop-off?
-(OWL SQUAWKS)

SLED: Sorry about that.

LORD MILORI: Ambitious.

LORD MILORI: He can send it back
to the Warm Side with his next delivery.

SLED: It must have come from
the Warm Side. In one of the baskets.

DEWEY: That's the end of that chapter.

-PERIWINKLE: Keeper. Keeper!
-Yes, what...

PERIWINKLE: The most amazing thing
happened. You'll never believe it.

PERIWINKLE:
I've never felt anything like it!

DEWEY: Slow down.
I can only listen so fast.

PERIWINKLE: Yesterday,
at the border, my wings.

TINKER BELL: Oh, no.

-Wow.
-LORD MILORI: Hello.

LORD MILORI: Keeper? Are you here?

DEWEY: Well, that might be nice,
then, meeting a Warm Fairy.

PERIWINKLE: You're welcome.

TINKER BELL: Wow.

PETER: By the time you read this, I will
be safety on an airplane flying home.

WENDY: "I don't want to be the
cause of you losing any more races.

DOMINIC: Look at that.

CONSTANTINE: (GROANS)
It's not there.

KERMIT: You've got the wrong frog!

-How dare you?
-MISS POOGY: He's not Constantine!

MISS POOGY: Throw him
in the compacter!

MISS POOGY: Squash that frog!

NADYA: Put the frog down.

MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISONER:
In the Big House

MUPPET PRISONER: Two, three, four

NADYA: Now, lights out!

ANNA: Elsa!

KRISTOFF: Carrots.

KRISTOFF: The North Mountain.

KRISTOFF: Okay, okay. I'm out.

KRISTOFF: So, uh, tell me,

ANNA: Grab on!

ANNA: It's this way?

-I can live with that.
-ANNA: Here we go.

ANNA: I think, actually, it's up.

DOMINIC: Okay.

CONSTANTINE: Perfect.

MISS PIGGY: What?

FLOYD: Is he serious?

-(STATUES SMASHING)
-DOMINIC: Where is it?

CONSTANTINE:
It's got to be here somewhere.

DOMINIC: What do you think I'm doing?
I'm smashing.

CONSTANTINE: Where is that key?

DOMINIC: The last one.
It better be in here.

DOMINIC: Colonel Blood's key.

CONSTANTINE: Nice of him to label it.

CONSTANTINE: I am Kermit.

WALTER: Guys?

DOMINIC: And more good news.

CONSTANTINE: Yes!
You deserve it, comrades!

SID: (SINGING) Some day,
when you're gonna sing

-MANNY: Whoa!
-(SID SCREAMS)

SID: Manny?

-Now you gotta kiss me!
-SID: I'll get them.

-CRASH: Smoke them!
-(GASPS)

-EDDIE: (PANTING) Help!
-(GASPS)

-MANNY: What?
-I'd rather be roadkill.

MANNY: Okay.

OLAF: Yeah.

-OLAF: Whoa!
-I don't want it.

-Back at you.
-OLAF: Please don't drop me.

OLAF: All right. We got off to a bad start.

-Bark down is drier.
-MAN 1: Bark up!

MAN 2: Bark down!
BOY: Papa!

MAN: It's Princess Anna's horse.

WOMAN 1: So, where is the princess?

WOMAN 2: Where could she be?
WOMAN 3: Where is she?

FINN: That's how I like to start the day.

-Still in one piece? Great.
-PETER: I've got to go to a doctor.

FINN: This seems like a dead end.

-ELLIE: Guys!
-All clear!

ELLIE: I've got a really bad
feeling about this.

EDDIE: Ellie, get up!

FINN: Once we're inside, stay close.

-FINN: There you are.
-There is some great bargains here.

-HOLLEY: To whom?
-No idea.

PETER: That two-heeled feller
had to be right about a big meeting.

PETER: That's a familiar sight.
A Hugo being towed.

POUND: Fellas,
your eyes do not deceive you.

TOPOLINO: Hey, race fairy.

SAM THE EAGLE: I hate Europe.

JEAN PIERRE: Madrid, here we come!

SAM THE EAGLE: Stay on the road!

JEAN PIERRE: Interpol!

MAN: Watch out, everyone!

JEAN PIERRE: 37 hours. Not bad.

SAM THE EAGLE: Come on.
Let's go over the files again.

CRASH: Almost there!

EDDIE: Let's roll.

-Yee-haw!
-EDDIE: Wait for me!

-we can get Ellie.
-MANNY: No, no, no.

-(WHIMPERS)
-CRASH: Yeah!

-Are you happy now?
-EDDIE: Crash!

ELLIE: Yeah! (CHUCKLING)

EDDIE: Ow! Not the face!

-Oh! Oh! Oh!
-EDDIE: Jack! Jack!

EDDIE: Me too!
DIEGO: She's not half bad.

-CRASH: Slowpoke!
-(GRUNTING)

-MANNY: Need help?
-No. No.

ELLIE: I can't.

-Oh, uh-uh. Did you just...
-MANNY: No, I didn't mean...

JEAN PIERRE: Okay.
What about this comedian bear?

CONSTANTINE: Kremlin!

MISS PIGGY: No, what are you doing?

ZOOT: Whoa, man!

ELLIE: Okay, let's go.

EDDIE: I can't even look at him.

SID: Making friends. Everywhere
you go, just making friends.

-Stop moving!
-MANNY: Whoa!

DIEGO: Thank you.

-Just apologize!
-MANNY: No.

ALL: What?
ELLIE: He's right.

DIEGO: Hey, don't mind me.

MINI-SLOTH: Wow!

SID: No! No! (SCREAMING)

NADYA: No one believes in family
in the Gulag, frog.

KRISTOFF: Mmm...

-ANNA: Says who?
-(GRUNTS)

ANNA: All right. I'm just blocking you out

ANNA: You mean, the love experts?

OLAF: Hey, Sven?

-ELSA: Anna. 
-(GASPS)

-OLAF: Sixty!
-Wait. What is that?

YOUNG ANNA: Catch me!
YOUNG ELSA: Slow down!

KRISTOFF: Anna!

ANNA: Stop! Put us down!

KRISTOFF: Look out!

KRISTOFF: Run! Run!

KRISTOFF: What are you doing?

KRISTOFF: Whoa! Stop!

ANNA: It's a 100-foot drop.

KRISTOFF: It's 200.

ANNA: Okay.
KRISTOFF: One...

ANNA: Tree!

-(BOTH GRUNT)
-KRISTOFF: That happened.

-Wait, what?
-KRISTOFF: Hey!

TINKER BELL:
Um... I know. Favorite star?

PERIWINKLE: Second star

-Yes. (CHUCKLES)
-CLANK: Sorry!

CLANK: Oh, yes, I'm right here.

SILVERMIST: Amazing!
FAWN: It's fantastic!

IRIDESSA: Got you, Tink.

ROSETTA: I feel so tinkery.

COMPUTER: Voice recognized.
Disguise program initiated.

BRENT: You are looking 
live at beautiful

DAVID: Brent, they call this place
the "Emerald of the Riviera,"

BRENT: You aren't kidding, David.

BRENT: She'd better. 
Talk about a home track advantage.

ANNOUNCER: Ladies and gentlemen,
in first position, Number One, Fionnoula!

ANNOUNCER: In second position,

BRENT: Lyria, the tourists
are settling in as they head

LYRIA: Whoo, boy!

WALTER: Well, well, well.

DOMINIC: Gentlemen.

FOZZIE: Hmm. Let's see here.

FOZZIE: A-ha!

FOZZIE: Kermit?

WALTER: What's that?

-Bad frog!
-FOZZIE: Animal!

FINN: Impossible.

-Is that how you see me?
-FINN: That's how everyone sees you.

-Computer, disguise!
-COMPUTER: Request acknowledged.

BRENT: The tourists are now
making their way around the hairpin

SLED: Ha! They're serious.

CLANK: Welcome, Miss Winkle.

MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISONER:
How many people does he need?

DANNY TREJO: I really need this job

HOLLEY: That's because it is.
Now, be careful what you say.

PETER: Why is that?

PERIWINKLE: Wow.

-ROSETTA: There she is!
-She's so wintery.

IRIDESSA: This is so exciting.

SILVERMIST: You guys are so alike.

LYRIA: There's smoke on the
casino bridge!

DAVID: Another crash!
It's number nine, Nigel Gearsley.

LEMON KINGPIN: This was meant to
be alternative dust's greatest moment.

FAWN: Is she all right?

LEMON KINGPIN:
And they will finally respect us!

BRENT: Number seven is loose!
Shu Todoroki!

CLANK: All together. All together.

ROSETTA: All together.

SILVERMIST: Hurry!

BOBBLE: Hurry! It's nearly out of ice!

TINKER BELL: Not much further.

BRENT: Bumper to bumper
as they approach the finish line!

QUEEN CLARION: Tinker Bell.

-WENDY ON TV: I'm just in shock...
-Wendy?

LYRIA: You can choose the dust
for your final race. What it'll be?

LYRIA: After today?

COMPUTER: Gatling gun.
Request acknowledged.

ZÜNDAPP: Down! Everybody, down!

-Shoot! I didn't mean...
-COMPUTER: Request acknowledged.

COMPUTER: Correction acknowledged.
Deploying chute.

-PETER: Wendy!
-Peter?

-PETER: Wendy.
-Give us a pose!

PETER: Wendy!
They're gonna kill you!

WENDY: Peter!

PETER: "Idiot"? 
Is that how you see me?

FINN: That's how everyone sees you.
I tell you, that's the genius of it.

WENDY: Listen, 
this isn't Never Land.

DEWEY: Speaking of sparkling,
we can conclude...

LORD MILORI: Peri?

CONSTANTINE: The bear,

CONSTANTINE: Comrades,
I'm afraid I have bad news.

-(ALL GASP)
-LEW ZEALAND: Wait.

RIZZO: Ha! I'll say.

-in a timely fashion.
-GONZO: Wait.

MISS PIGGY: Kermit...

DOMINIC: Guys, come on!

DOMINIC: Colonel Blood's locket.

SAM THE EAGLE: Shawn.

MISS PIGGY: Kermit,

SAM THE EAGLE: The Lemur.
He, too, was here.

FLOYD: Kermit!

KRISTOFF: You are
a sight for sore eyes.

-OLAF: Go.
-No, no, no. Anna, wait.

KRISTOFF: Whoa! (CHUCKLING)

-TROLL 1: Kristoff's here!
-Kristoff's home!

TROLL KID: He's napping.

-Whoa!
-TROLL 2: Is that a real girl?

TROLL 3: She's like a little cupcake.

KRISTOFF: Hey!

TROLL 1: Like his peculiar brain, dear

TROLL 2: His thing with the reindeer

TROLL 1: Something's wrong.
TROLL 2: Are you all right?

-SOLDIER 1: Yes, Your Grace.
-(SOLDIERS AGREEING)

DUKE'S THUG 2: Go, go! Come on!

DUKE'S THUG 1: There!

DUKE'S THUG 2: Up there!

DUKE'S THUG 2: We got her.

DUKE'S THUG 2: Go around. Toss it.

DUKE'S THUG 1: Look out!

DUKE'S THUG 2: Fire! Fire!

SOLDIER: Grab his arm.

DUKE'S THUG 2: Aim...

SOLDIER 1: This way, this way!

SOLDIER 2: Whoa!

-ELLIE: What's happening?
-We overslept.

-(SIGHS)
-SID: Oh, hi!

-ANIMAL: Kermit.
-(GASPS)

WALTER: Yeah.

WALTER: What?
ANIMAL: Uh-oh.

FOZZIE: But how?

-KERMIT: Uh...
-Wait!

KERMIT: And now, folks,
the Great Escapo!

WALTER: I can't believe that worked!

KERMIT: We did it! Great work, guys!

KRISTOFF: Stay out of sight, Olaf.

OLAF: I will!

-(DOOR OPENS)
-WOMAN: Anna!

WOMAN: Oh, you poor girl,
you're freezing.

-(SIGHS)
-KAI: He's in here.

DUKE: It's getting colder by the minute.

-(STRAINING)
-GUARD 1: Hurry up!

GUARD 2: She's dangerous.

-Move quickly.
-GUARD 3: Careful.

-It won't open! 
-GUARD 1: It's frozen shut.

GUARD 2: Put your back into it!

GUARD 4: Come on! Push!

SID: (SINGING) Food, glorious food

MANNY: Sid!
DIEGO: Sid!

-(BOTH LAUGHING)
-EDDIE: Hey! (WHOOPING)

-That's safer.
-MANNY: No. No.

ELLIE: If we go through this,
we get blown to bits.

JAMES' DAD:
Kids, look! The last mammoth!

SID: I just heard you're going extinct.

ELLIE: Bravery is just dumb.
MANNY: You can't be two things!

CRASH: She thinks you're a jerk
and to go away!

BIRD: Where's your big happy family?
MANNY: What if I am a last mammoth?

ELLIE: (ECHOING)
What's wrong with you?

DIEGO: That way!

BOBBLE: Heave!

CLANK: Ho!

TINKER BELL: Okay, push!

BOBBLE: We did it!

QUEEN CLARION: Oh, my goodness.

MINISTER OF SPRING:
But if the temperatures

FAIRY MARY: That's it, fairies.

FOZZIE: That's a nice venue.

KERMIT: The main entrance is
too well-guarded.

KERMIT: Piggy?

CONSTANTINE: This tuxedo is too tight.

CONSTANTINE: Which room
am I supposed to be in?

FOZZIE: Ooh!

KERMIT: No, you've got the wrong frog.

LINK HOGTHROB: Let's see.
Where am I seated?

VULTURE: Do not leave your
children unattended.

-Not a laser web.
-BABY: Ooh, pretty.

-ZÜNDAPP: What happened?
-I don't know, Professor.

-Jingles lemons!
-COMPUTER: Request acknowledged.

HOLLEY: Peter!

HOLLEY: So, we'll be okay? Really?

HOLLEY: Oh, no!

GUSTAV: Passengers, please!

GUSTAV: Attention!

-DIEGO: What's standby travel?
-You stand by, and we travel.

SID: Uh, is there someone I can talk to?

GUSTAV: Mother Nature will be here
any moment to field questions.

-CONSTANTINE: Come here, frog!
-(EXCLAIMS)

MISS PIGGY: What is going on
at my wedding?

WALTER: Animal, pull!

CONSTANTINE:
What is happening here?

KERMIT: No, just one Kermit. Me.

CONSTANTINE: No, no, no.
Do not listen to him!

KERMIT: That's ridiculous!
I am Kermit the Frog!

CONSTANTINE: No, I am Kermit
the Frog! Hi-lo, Kermit the Frog, here.

KERMIT: "Hi-lo?" It's "Hi-ho!"

CONSTANTINE: Yes of course, let's go!

KERMIT: (STAMMERING)
Well, I mean, I...

-(ALL CHEERING)
-DR. TEETH: That's our frog!

TINKER BELL: The freeze.
It's moving so fast.

OLAF: Look out!

-FINN: Peter.
-Finn! You're okay.

-PETER: Stop right there!
-I've been so worried about you.

PETER: Don't come any closer!
WENDY: Are you okay?

WENDY: No, wait! Wait!

BRENT: A sparrowman has just raced
onto the track, flying backwards!

WENDY: I know I made you feel that
way before, but none of that matters!

BRENT: And Wendy seems 
to be having

LYRIA: I don't know who that fairy is,
Brent, but tell you what,

-Got to keep away from Wendy!
-COMPUTER: Request acknowledged.

BRENT: And Wendy Darling 
just blasted away,

GUSTAV: I'm in charge here! Me! Me!

-EDDIE: Whoa!
-Come on, come on, run!

-Stay here!
-ELLIE: Duh!

EDDIE: Manny!

CRASH: Manny!
EDDIE: It's Ellie!

EDDIE: No!

CRASH: Eddie!

-Whoo-hoo!
-EDDIE: They made it!

-HOLLEY: Peter, stop!
-No way! You could get hurt.

AUTOMATED VOICE:
Voice denied.

AUTOMATED VOICE:
Voice denied.

FAIRY MARY: Oh, my goodness.

-Computer!
-COMPUTER: Yes, Agent Peter?

-The second kind, not the first!
-COMPUTER: Deploying chute.

CLANK: Tink!

COMPUTER: Bomb deactivated. 
Have a nice day, Sir Axlerod.

ROWLF: Okay. Can we get down now?

SCOOTER: What an action sequence!

LEW ZEALAND: You sure look pretty,
Miss Piggy.

-DOMINIC: Thank you.
-Au revoir, Muppets.

DOMINIC: Doesn't matter.
Still counts, still stole 'em.

-Sam.
-CONSTANTINE: Shut up.

SID: Hey, Manny.

GUSTAV: Here's our destination.

-The flood's over!
-GRANDPA: This is my boat now!

NADYA: There he is, right there!

GONZO: Kermit,
we convinced ourselves

CLANK: Come on, everyone!

QUEEN CLARION: But never again.

TINKER BELL: It's getting warmer.

-(KIDS LAUGHING)
-JAMES: I'm gonna catch you!

MANNY: I'll carry him.

-EDDIE: Shotgun!
-(CRASH WHOOPING)

ELLIE: Manny, you can't choose
between your kids.

PETER: So there we was,
my rocket jets going full blast,

RECEPTIONIST: Next!

-Is that... Bad juju?
-MALE MINI-SLOTH: No.

SAILOR: Setting course, sir.

-It's Weselton! 
-SOLDIER: Let's go.

ANNA: I owe you a sled.

-KID: Ice!
-(ALL MUTTERING EXCITEDLY)

WOMAN: Ooh! Whoo-hoo...

KRISTOFF: Look out.
Reindeer coming through.

ELSA: Go. (LAUGHS)

KERMIT: Okay, guys, this is it.
The Gulag Finale!

NADYA: Kermit!

-SID: Ow!
-(SCRAT YELLING)

CLANK: (LAUGHING) Sneaky glacier.

ROWLF: Yeah, what do you got there?

FOZZIE: Take this.

No comments:

Post a Comment