Thursday, March 30, 2017

Disney Clements & Musker collection off-screen voiceovers

_
NARRATORLong ago,
in the faraway land of ancient Greece,
_
NARRATORYou go, girl.
_
EUDORA: "Just at that moment,
_
CHARLOTTE: I do! I do! He's so cute!
_
JAMES: Mmm.
Gumbo smells good, Tiana.
_
WOMAN: Ooh, that smells good!
_
MAN: I got some hush puppies, Tiana.
Here I come!
_
JAMES: You know the thing
about good food?
_
NARRATOROn the clearest of nights,
_
SARAH: James Pleiades Hawkins.
_
NARRATOR:
...like a Candarian zaftwing
_
NARRATORFlint's secret trove
was never found,
_
JAFAR: At last,
after all my years of searching,
_
-OLIVIA: (GASPS) Who is that?
-I... I don't know!
_
FIDGET: I got you, toy maker!
FLAVERSHAM: Oh, no! Olivia!
_
GRAMMAIn the beginning...
_
TUI: As long as we stay
on our very safe island...
_
GRAMMA: The legends are true.
_
TUI: Mother, Motunui is paradise.
_
TUI: Moana!
_
HADES: How sentimental.
_
AMPHITRYON: Who's there?
_
MUSEIt was tragic.
_
NARRATORThere are nights when
the winds of the Etherium,
_
DAWSON: It was the eve
of our good queen's Diamond Jubilee,
_
TRITON: Yes.
_
FLOUNDER: Ariel, wait for me.
_
ARIEL: Isn't it fantastic?
_
ARIEL: Flounder, don't be such a guppy.
_
FLOUNDER: I'm not a guppy.
(GRUNTS)
_
-Ariel?
-ARIEL: Flounder, will you relax?
_
FLOUNDER: I am not.
_
MAN: Stop! Thief!
_
-GUARD: There he is!
-You won't get away so easy!
_
GUARD: Scoundrel
MAN: Take that
_
-MAN: Stop, thief
-Vandal
_
MAIN GUARD: Get him!
_
ABU: Yum, yum!
_
DOPPLER: Um, ahem, pardon me.
_
-DAWSON: Are you all right, my dear?
-(SNIFFLING)
_
ARIEL: Scuttle!
_
SCUTTLE: Any time, sweetie!
_
URSULA: Yes, hurry home, Princess.
_
BOY: Heads up!
_
-(CROWD MURMURING)
-HERCULES: No.
_
-BOY: Freak! Yeah, go away!
-(CROWD AGREEING)
_
-BUFORD: Order up!
-Maybe next time.
_
VIOLET: I told y'all she wouldn't come.
_
MR. FENNER 2:
You drive a hard bargain, Tiana!
_
MOANA: Fixed!
_
VILLAGER: Ow! Ow! Ow!
_
FISHERMAN: Chief?
_
TUI:
Have you tried using a different bait?
_
FISHERMAN: I don't think it's the bait.
_
TUI: Of course, I understand
you have reason for concern.
_
-(GASPS)
-TRITON: What? Oh!
_
SEBASTIAN: How do I get
myself into these situations?
_
ARIEL: If only I could make
him understand.
_
-(ACCORDION PLAYS)
-ARIEL: Sebastian!
_
DOPPLER: Really don't know
how you manage it, Sarah.
_
GRAMMA: When I die...
_
LAWRENCE: Sire!
_
MOANA: What's in there?
_
-ARIEL: What do you suppose...
-Ariel?
_
SEBASTIAN: Ariel?
_
ERIC: (WHISTLES)
Max! Here, boy!
_
GRIMSBY: Happy birthday, Eric.
_
GRIMSBY: Perhaps you haven't
been looking hard enough.
_
MAN: Hurricane a-comin'!
_
-ERIC: Look out!
-(MEN SHOUTING)
_
RATIGAN: We will have our little device
ready by tomorrow evening, won't we?
_
-(CHUCKLES)
-FLAVERSHAM: You... You wouldn't.
_
-ALADDIN: Abu!
-(ANGRY SQUEAKING)
_
-The princess?
-ABU: Princess?
_
VILLAGER 1: The crops
are turning black.
_
VILLAGER 2: What about the fish?
_
VILLAGER 3:
This is happening all over the island.
_
TUI: What can be done?
_
PIRATE: Where is it?
_
DOPPLER: Don't worry, Sarah.
_
BASIL: This case is most intriguing
_
MAN: Ladies and gentlemen!
_
TIANA: You don't look that
much different,
_
NAVEEN: Look out! Out of the way!
TIANA: Oh, no!
_
TIANA: I can't see a thing!
NAVEEN: Neither can I!
_
TIANA: Voodoo?
_
TIANA: Those aren't logs.
_
ALLIGATOR 1: Where'd they go?
_
ALLIGATOR 2: Where'd they go?
ALLIGATOR 3: I saw him first!
_
ALLIGATOR 4: Come here,
you plump, tasty morsel!
_
ALLIGATOR 3:
That's my tail, pea brain!
_
ALLIGATOR 1: Where did they go?
Come on!
_
NAVEEN: Psst!
_
ALLIGATOR 1: (LAUGHS)
You can hop, but you can't hide.
_
ALLIGATOR 3: We got all night.
_
NAVEEN: Well, waitress, looks like
we're going to be here for a while.
_
TIANA: Keep your slimy self
away from me!
_
ABU: Yoo-hoo! Aladdin! Hello!
_
MAN: You're only a fool
if you give up, boy.
_
-CAVE: Infidels!
-Uh-oh.
_
CAVE: You have touched
the forbidden treasure!
_
SULTAN: Oh, dearest.
_
ZEUS: Ha ha!
_
DOPPLER:
I just spoke with the constabulary.
_
DOPPLER: Flint's trove?
_
JIM: Mom, look,
_
DOPPLER: Well, uh, ahem...
_
GRIMSBY: Eric?
_
GRIMSBY: Eric!
_
DOPPLER: Jim! Oh, Jim! Wait for me!
_
ANDRINA: Ariel, dear, time to come out.
_
ATTINA: What is with her lately?
_
SEAHORSE: Sebastian!
_
ARROW: Stow those casks forward!
_
ARROW: Mr. Silver?
_
SILVER: Old family recipe.
_
SILVER: Morph!
_
SILVER: He's a morph.
_
-(WHISTLE ON DECK)
-ARROW: Prepare to cast off!
_
ARROW: Heave up the braces.
_
MORPH: "Nothing but me heart."
_
HOLMES: I observe that there's a good
deal of German music on the program.
_
WATSON: But, Holmes, that music
is so frightfully dull.
_
HOLMES: Come on.
_
TIANA: Rise and shine,
sleeping beauty! Gators are gone.
_
-HERCULES: So what's in Thebes?
-A lot of problems.
_
HERCULES: Yeah. Yeah. I know.
_
ARROW: What's all this, then?
_
SILVER: Well done, Mr. Arrow, sir!
_
CHARLOTTE: Prince Naveen, dear,
I am positively mortified
_
MOANA: No, no!
_
MOANA: Yeah!
_
HADES: Meg?
_
SULTAN: Jafar, this is an outrage.
_
SILVER: Well,
_
DOPPLER: Captain, the last wave!
_
URSULA: Come in. Come in, my child.
_
-Uh-oh.
-GENIE: Here he comes.
_
GENIE: He's got the outfit.
He's got the elephant.
_
SILVER:
You got something to say, Scroop?
_
SAILORS: Yeah.
_
SCROOP: What was it now?
_
ONUS: Land ho!
_
DOPPLER: Aah, aah, aah. Oof!
_
JIM: Morph, here! Morph!
_
SILVER: Morph!
_
JIM: Come here, boy. Morph!
_
-SILVER: Morphy!
-Morph!
_
NAVEEN: No, no...
TIANA: Don't...
_
LOUIS: How's that?
_
-TUI: Moana!
-Dad?
_
SINA: Moana!
_
MAUI: Enjoy your beauty rest?
_
MAN: Pitta bread. Pitta bread.
Get your pitta bread here.
_
OLD MAN: Tell me about it.
_
HERCULES: Excuse me.
_
-Is that so?
-WOMAN: (LAUGHING) A hero!
_
-This we need.
-WOMAN: That's a laugh.
_
-Don't you pea brains get it?
-WOMAN: Hmm?
_
MEG: (PANTING) Please.
_
BOY 1: Help! I can't breathe!
BOY 2: (COUGHING) Hurry!
_
HADES: A stirring performance, boys.
_
MAUI: Hey, crab cake!
_
PHIL: Two words.
_
-MOANA: Hey!
-Huh?
_
DOLL: Mama, Mama.
_
-Basil! Olivia... Olivia, she's...
DOLL: Mama.
_
-Confound it!
-DOLL: Mama.
_
-I told you to watch over the girl.
-DOLL: Mama.
_
-"Tools, gears..."
-BASIL: What?
_
FIDGET: Let me out! Let me out!
_
-Felicia, release him.
-FIDGET: I'm too young to die!
_
SEBASTIAN: And she's only got
three days!
_
ERIC: Max!
_
ERIC: Are you okay, miss?
_
-Try me.
-SULTAN: Look out, Polly.
_
SULTAN: Jasmine will like this one.
_
JIM: B.E.N.? B.E.N.? B.E.N.!
_
JIM: B.E.N., I think
you just solved my problem.
_
CARLOTTA: Washed up
from a shipwreck.
_
WOMAN 1: No!
WOMAN 2: Gertrude says...
_
-WOMAN 3: I mean, really.
-Madam, please...
_
WOMAN 3: She shows up in rags
and doesn't speak.
_
CARLOTTA: (LAUGHS)
Come on, honey. Don't be shy.
_
-(LAUGHS)
-CARLOTTA: Oh, my.
_
RAY: I'll take them the rest of the way.
_
BEAUDREAUX: Will do, Cousin Ray!
_
-Aw! That's so sweet.
-NAVEEN: Yeah, so sweet.
_
RAY: Will you hold still, you big baby?
_
RAY: I ain't touched it yet.
_
REGGIE: That's good hunting today,
yes, indeed!
_
-RAY: Just a little more!
-With some Bananas Foster
_
-Little ridiculous.
-TIANA: Are you mincing?
_
B.E.N.: Pardon the mess, people.
_
CAPTAIN AMELIA: Mr. Hawkins,
_
SILVER: Stop wastin' your fire!
_
JIM: Whoa. What is all this stuff?
_
B.E.N.: You mean the miles and miles
of machinery that run
_
-(DOCK CREAKS)
-BASIL: (WHISPERING) Stay, Toby.
_
DAWSON: Basil?
_
BASIL: Don't be absurd.
You look perfect.
_
MAN: Boo!
_
-FEMALE: (SINGING) So dream on
-Whoops!
_
BASIL: If it isn't
our peg-legged friend.
_
-Your baby's here
-DAWSON: Basil?
_
DAWSON: Great Scott.
I can't see a thing.
_
BASIL: Grab my coat and follow along.
No, no, no, not that way.
_
-(METAL CLANGS)
-DAWSON: Ow! Confound it!
_
BASIL: But of course. Left turn.
_
B.E.N.: Whoops. Okay, don't panic.
_
B.E.N.: Laser cannons disconnected,
_
PHIL: DGR, the Daughters of
the Greek Revolution.
_
ALADDIN: (SIGHS)
What am I gonna do?
_
TRITON: Oh, what have I done?
What have I done?
_
MAUI: I wasn't born a demigod.
_
PUPPETEER: Oh, Judy!
_
HERCULES: Wow. What a day.
_
PHILAll right! Break it up! Break it up!
Party's over!
_
PHIL: Move!
Move, move, move, move, move! Move!
_
-ALADDIN: Princess Jasmine?
-(GROWLING)
_
-JASMINE: Just leave me alone.
-Down, kitty.
_
GENIE: Enough about you, Casanova.
Talk about her.
_
JASMINE: Just go jump off a balcony!
_
ALADDINNow I'm in
A whole new world with you
_
JASMINEUnbelievable sights
_
RAY: ...you going to see a blind nutria.
You say, "Hello." And he say, "What?"
_
RAYLove is beautiful
Love is wonderful
_
FLOUNDER: Move over.
Move your big feathers.
_
SCUTTLE: Nothing is happening.
_
-SCUTTLE: Stand back!
-(CHIRPING)
_
SCUTTLE: Wa, wa, wa, wa!
_
ERIC: Whoa! Hang on, I've got ya.
_
URSULA: Nice work, boys.
_
-I got another horn here.
-HADES: You work for me.
_
HADES: If I say, "Sing," you say,
"Hey, name that tune."
_
-MEG: I'll work on that.
-I'm sorry. You hear that sound?
_
RAY: No, no, no!
_
TIANA: We're so glad we found you,
Mama Odie.
_
-MAMA ODIE: Miss Froggy.
-Ma'am?
_
TIANA: That's right. Big Daddy's
King of the Mardi Gras parade.
_
GRIMSBY: Well, now, Eric.
_
GRIMSBY: And she is lovely.
_
ERIC: We wish to be married
as soon as possible.
_
GRIMSBY: Oh, yes, of course, Eric,
_
GRIMSBY: Oh. Oh. Very well,
Eric, uh, as you wish.
_
-(GASPING)
-BASIL: Dawson, the bottle!
_
SULTAN: Jasmine.
_
-SULTAN: Arrest Jafar at once.
-(STRUGGLING)
_
SULTAN: Find him! Search everywhere!
_
-Sultan?
-SULTAN: Yes.
_
IAGO: We gotta get outta here.
I gotta start packing. Only essentials.
_
ALADDIN: Look, I... I'm sorry.
_
JASMINE: Ali. Oh, Ali.
Will you come here?
_
GRAMMA: You're a long ways
past the reef.
_
RATIGAN: Goodbye so soon
_
HADES: Geez Louise!
What got his goat, huh?
_
TIANA: Where you taking me?
_
CAPTAIN: Port of New Orleans,
all ashore!
_
-(CROWD CHEERING)
-ALADDIN: Jasmine.
_
-SULTAN: Ali Ababwa!
-(CHEERING)
_
-Guards, seize this...
-ROBOTIC VOICE: Despicable creature!
_
FIDGET: Move along, honey!
QUEEN: You fiends!
_
SILVER: We're gettin' close, lads.
_
SILVER: I'd suggest you get
_
JIM: The Lagoon Nebula?
_
JIM: A big door,
_
ONUS: We are going to need
a bigger boat!
_
URSULA: Before the sun sets
on the third day.
_
SEBASTIAN: Ariel, grab onto that.
_
TITANS: Zeus!
_
-TITANS: Destroy him!
-Good answer.
_
-HADES: Uh, guys?
-Huh?
_
CYCLOPS: Hercules!
_
-We're saved!
-CYCLOPS: So...
_
ROBOTIC VOICE OF QUEEN:
On this most august occasion,
_
FLAVERSHAM: Of truly noble stature.
_
BASIL: Toby!
_
REVEREND: Do you, Prince Naveen,
take Charlotte to be your wife?
_
REVEREND: ...as you both shall live?
_
NAVEEN: Ray! Get me out of this box!
_
REVEREND: And so, by the power
vested in me by the state of Louisiana,
_
CHARLOTTE: Cheese and crackers!
_
NAVEEN: Lawrence,
why are you doing this?
_
LAWRENCE: Give it to me!
_
FIDGET: Open wide.
_
MAN: He's a real gator!
_
URSULA: Eric, no!
_
-Now that was one hard-working man.
-MAN: See you in the morning, James.
_
DR. FACILIER: Double,
sometime triple shifts.
_
-TIANA: Daddy!
-Hey, babycakes!
_
DR. FACILIER:
Shame all that hard work
_
CHARLOTTE:
Anything you want, sugar.
_
-TIANA: Wait!
-Tiana?
_
LOUIS: Tiana! Naveen!
_
-NAVEEN: Louis, what is it?
-Shadow Man done laid poor Ray low.
_
JIM: Aah!
_
HERCULES:
Don't get too comfortable, Hades!
_
-IAGO: Puppet ruler want a cracker?
-(SULTAN MOANING)
_
JASMINE: Jafar.
_
JASMINE: Cute little gaps
between your teeth.
_
-At last.
-ARIEL: No.
_
OLIVIA: Daddy, I can't reach!
I can't reach!
_
JAFAR: Things are unraveling
fast now, boy.
_
JASMINE: Aladdin.
_
MAUI: Te Kā!
_
BASIL: On the contrary!
_
ALADDIN:
Phenomenal cosmic powers...
_
-DAWSON: (LAUGHING) Hooray!
-Hooray! It's Basil!
_
B.E.N.Aloha, Jimmy!
_
DOPPLER: Pardon me, Jim,
but didn't that portal open
_
B.E.N.: Fifty-eight seconds!
_
B.E.N.: Seven,
_
SILVER: You done it, Jimmy!
_
JAFAR: Get your blasted beak
out of my face.
_
-IAGO: Oh, shut up, your moron.
-Don't tell me to shut up.
_
JAFAR: Shut up!
_
-If. If is good.
-HADES: Taxi!
_
JIM: You never quit, do you?
_
MALE VILLAGER: She's back!
_
-FEMALE VILLAGER: Moana!
-(PUA SQUEALING)
_
MOANA: Pua!
_
DAWSON: To be thanked
by the queen herself.
_
DAWSONFrom that time on,
Basil and I were a close team
_
BUTTERFLY: Congratulations.
_
CHEF LOUIS: Ah-ha!
_
SEBASTIAN: (SINGING) The seaweed
is always greener
_
SEBASTIAN: Oh, no!
_
FLUKE: Yeah.
_
HADESWhat d'ya say?
It's happy ending time!
_

No comments:

Post a Comment