Monday, February 18, 2019

Disney Revival number of words of any character 2

_________________________________
1 word
_________________________________
KATIE: Ah.
FURY: Nyx.
OWL: Who?
ZARINA: Huh.
MR. BIG: Meh.
ELSA: Conceal
MANCHAS: You...
FLASH: ...Priscilla!
RICHMAN: Deadly.
TALL TROLL: Really?
RECEPTIONIST: Next!
_________________________________
2 words
_________________________________
NAWT: All right.
BLANKO: Uh-oh.
CHASE: Over here!
ZOOT: Whoa, man!
JIM: Please! Please!
KAI: Princess Anna?
PIGLET: Excuse me.
WALDORF: Land ho!
ANIMAL: Paris! Paris!
BUCK: Thanks, Gruff!
LONG JOHN: Jim, lad!
BONNIE: Glorious day!
LOUIS: Tiana! Naveen!
CRASH: Almost... There!
JOJO: (ECHOING) Yopp!
SILVERMIST: Tinker Bell!
'80S ROBOT: Mr. Kermit...
NARRATOR: Chapter one,
LIONHEART: Swell-wether!
NEWSMAN: Breaking news,
OPPENHEIMER: It's perfect.
NICK: Mission accomplished.
FAIRY GARY: Good morning,
SCRIBBLE: Hmm. Interesting.
PERIWINKLE: You're welcome.
MRS. OTTERTON: (SIGHS) Oh!
BLUVERIDGE: Time, gentlemen!
MISS PIGGY: Decisions, decisions.
_________________________________
3 words
_________________________________
RIZZO: Ha! I'll say.
LOLA: Oh, my. Bugs!
ANNA: Do the magic!
MONTY: Kill them all!
ELLIE: Okay, let's go.
JESSE: Hey! Open up!
ELSA: Go away, Anna.
LARRYHandle it, baby.
GARY: Come on, buddy.
GRANNY: It's Air Jordan.
FOZZIE: That's not good.
BANG: Big man pancake.
FLOYD: Animal, heel! Sit!
NAWT: Hey, it's basketball.
FINNICK: She hustled you.
SLED: Ha! They're serious.
MORTON: Please, for me...
QUEEN: (LAUGHS) No, no.
KRISTOFF: Come on, Sven.
ROSETTA: Cover your tushy!
BANG: Quiet, they're looking.
CLAWHAUSER: Here you go.
BOGO: Abandoning your post.
LEW ZEALAND: Mr. The Frog,
FOGHORN: Pardon me. Sorry.
JUDY: (WHISPERS) Come on.
MAYOR: Everybody, don't stop!
BEAUREGARD: Let's go, guys!
GAZELLE: Wow! I'm impressed.
MICHAEL: Couldn't sleep, Pops.
BONITO: A beautiful suggestion.
DR. GRIFFITHS: Yes, of course.
MISS POOGY: Squash that frog!
JACK BLACK: Stop cleaning me!
TERENCE: Knock-knickity-knock!
DOMINIC: Colonel Thomas Blood.
CHARLOTTE: Cheese and crackers!
QUEEN CLARION: Thank you, Viola.
SWACKHAMMER: Are you listening?

SWEDISH CHEF:
(GASPS) No maskin'?
QUEEN CLARION:
Minister, Fairy Mary?
_________________________________
4 words
_________________________________
ORYX: Will you shut up?
SMEE: Man in the water!
BUPKUS: Wow. He did it.
EDDIE: Ow! Not the face!
GOTHEL: I love you most.
ALICE: They don't call this
KING: The gloves will help.
LAWRENCE: Give it to me!
POOH: Just as I suspected.
BLANKO: Are we there yet?
FAWN: We'll save you, Tink!
DIEGO: Hey, don't mind me.
GONZO: Hey, guys, up here!
SALLY: Hi! You're home late.
MARY: Gary, I've gone home.
ROWLF: Ah, not now, Fozzie.
TIANA: Where you taking me?
IRIDESSA: That's a good point.
EUDORA: "Just in that moment,
TWEETY: My poor little cranium.
YAX: Yeah, some mammals say...
HORTON: Mayor? Are you there?
LIZZY: Aren't her wings beautiful?
FAIRY MARY: Not here, you don't!
BELLWETHER: Come on out, Judy.
STARBOARD: Oh, that golden dust.
BENJAMINA: Yes! Yes! Smolly! Yes!
SAM THE EAGLE: Stay on the road!
JEAN PIERRE: Madrid, here we come!
LORD MILORI: Keeper? Are you here?
SWEETUMS: Keep waltzing, Mr. Waltz!
SCOOTER: Welcome back, Miss Piggy.
WENDY: (AS MICHAEL) Thanks, Bugs.
CHRISTOPHER: Okay. Open your eyes.

KRISTOFF:
"Dry Banana Hippy Hat"?
CHARLOTTE:
Anything you want, sugar.
BLACK-EYED PEA:
What are they doing?
MISS PIGGY:
Dominic, Dominic! Five songs.
MINISTER OF SPRING:
But if the temperatures
FAIRY ANNOUNCER:
Welcome one, welcome all
DRILL INSTRUCTOR:
You're dead, Bunny Bumpkin!
_________________________________
5 words
_________________________________
MANNY: And so, in the end,
MARVIN: Come to me, my prey.
NADYA: There he is, right there!
POUND: Excuse me. Oh, so sorry.
KRISTOFF: Stay out of sight, Olaf.
PATRICK: Oh, man. That felt good.
DAFFY: The view back here stinks.
LARRY: You clowns can't beat that.
TINKER BELL: Just tie this off here.
WALTER: Yeah. Uh, race you home!
VLAD: Right in the beak! (GRUNTS)
MICHAEL: You can stop posing now.
DANNY TREJO: I really need this job
LYRIA: "The changing of the seasons
ELMER: All right, you irascible bunny.
JUANITA: Mike? Honey, are you okay?
CLANK: Well, spring won't spring itself.
SYLVESTER: We're in big trouble now.
NARRATOR: And why didn't he speak?
JAMES: Captain says, restock the ship.
KANGAROO: That Horton is a menace.
MUD BUNNY: There's no one on board.
CONSTANTINE: Yes, of course, let's go!

ELSA:
Okay, okay, here we go.
BOGO:
At twenty-two hundred hours...
JANICE:
Wow, she sure hasn't changed.
DR. FACILIER:
Shame on that hard work
IRIDESSA:
Yeah, you're doing really good.
DR. GRIFFITHS:
Well, of course, my darling.
TINKER BELL:
The mouse's name is Cheese?
BLUVERIDGE:
To the northwest, dirty dishes!
KANGAROO:
When Horton tells our children...
SWACKHAMMER:
You'll be our star attraction.
SILVERMIST:
Well, I'm gonna remain optimistic.
_________________________________
6 words
_________________________________
STAN: This is it. This is it.
STU: Oh, she's not a real cop.
VIDIA: Sil, Fast Flyer, check it out.
POUND: Get the rabbit. Get the girl.
SID: I just heard you're going extinct.
PORKY: I thought we search in style.
BUPKUS: Yeah, beat up on the duck.
RAPUNZEL: What did you do to him?
NYX: Get away from the hawk, Fawn.
DEWEY: That's the end of that chapter.
DUKE: It's getting colder by the minute.
OWL: Yes, yes, that's good, that's great
YANG: All righty, mates, you heard him.
BOBBLE: Like a wittle, wee baby, there.
BUGS: We have found the trophy room.
BILL: A hundred and seventy-five yards.

RABBIT:
They muddy up your tidy house
POUND:
Hold on there, Mr. Looney Tune.
SHAWN:
Look at Muggsy handle the rock.
KERMIT:
Watch out for the forklift, Fozzie.
OPPENHEIMER:
Oh, my! Up, up and away!
SYLVESTER:
Yeah. Go home, Mr. Fancy Car.
PERIWINKLE:
I've never felt anything like it!
PROSPECTOR:
Michael, don't be mad at Alice.
CONSTANTINE:
It's got to be here somewhere.
CHRISTOPHER:
No, silly. Put your arms down.
MRS. DARLING:
Wendy, you got all your stuff?
MR. FENNER 2:
You drive a hard bargain, Tiana!
LONE GUNSLINGER VULTURE:
There is some good news, though.
MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISONER:
How many people does he need?
_________________________________
7 words
_________________________________
RAY: Will you hold still, you big baby?
CHARLOTTE: I do! I do! He's so cute!
NAVEEN: Ray! Get me out of this box!
KERMIT: Well, I guess this is the place.
ANNA: All right. I'm just blocking you out

PORT:
What if we tie her wings together?
SUMMER:
But we can't! We can't do that!
HORTON:
I don't want to sound the alarm.
PORKY:
Come on, guys. No pain, no gain.
ROSETTA:
Well, at least our wings are dry.
MICHAEL:
I just feel at this particular time...
NARRATOR:
As the others searched for a tail,
OLAF:
I'm probably gonna walk around a little.
JAMES:
You know, I remember when I couldn't
_________________________________
8 words
_________________________________
FLYNN: This is the story of how I died.
PORT: I'll move it in me own good time.
POLLY: Then we'll get that twit of a bear!

BOBBLE:
Glad we had a bath today, eh, Clank?
STARBOARD:
I just said that, you daft potato muncher.
_________________________________
9 words
_________________________________
OLAF: All right. We got off to a bad start.
_________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment