Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Disney Lopez couple collection musical rehearsal and celebration number of words of any character 2

_________________________________
1 word
_________________________________
PETE: Hey!
TURKEY: Oh!
GUIDO: Okay.
ZARINA: Huh.
BEAST: What?
ELSA: Conceal
KRISTOFF: Relax!
MISS FRITTER: Yeah.
WOOLENSWORTH: Hmm.
POCAHONTAS: Quiyoughcohannock.
_________________________________
2 words
_________________________________
OLAF: All fixed.
ALIENS: The claw!
KAI: Princess Anna?
PIGLET: Excuse me.
BO PEEP: Oh, Woody.
EEYORE: There's one.
LOUIS: Tiana! Naveen!
BAILEY: Zzz... (GASPS)
SILVERMIST: Tinker Bell!
NARRATOR: Chapter one,
OPPENHEIMER: It's perfect.
WILBUR: Robinson Industries,
QUEEN CLARION: Tinker Bell.
PERIWINKLE: You're welcome.
_________________________________
3 words
_________________________________
ANNA: Do the magic!
ELSA: Go away, Anna.
MATEROh, well, good.
SHANK: Well, well, well.
NASH: Whoo-hoo! Yeah!
MOANA: What's in there?
DESTINY: Dory! I'm sorry!
SLED: Ha! They're serious.
LEWIS: That's a prototype?
TERRI: We were awesome!
QUEEN: (LAUGHS) No, no.
TIGGER: Come on, bounce.
MULAN: "Quiet and demure.
KRISTOFF: Come on, Sven.
DR. GRIFFITHS: Yes, of course.
BONITO: A beautiful suggestion.
HANK: Where's everybody else?
TINKER BELL: Not much further.
CHICKEN LITTLE: All right, guys.
TERENCE: Knock-knickity-knock!
CHARLOTTE: Cheese and crackers!
QUEEN CLARION: Thank you, Viola.
FAIRY MARY: Look sharp, everyone!

ALADDIN:
Phenomenal cosmic powers...
CINDERELLA:
Good morning, Anastasia.
QUEEN CLARION:
Minister, Fairy Mary?
MR. PRICKLEPANTS:
The roadside motel
ARRIVALS AGENT:
How wonderful. Next.
DEPARTURES AGENT:
Next family, please.
_________________________________
4 words
_________________________________
MINNIE: Oh, yes you do!
KEN: What do you want?
KING: The gloves will help.
LAWRENCE: Give it to me!
BARBIE: This is so exciting!
POOH: Just as I suspected.
MICKEY: Oh, there you are.
JOHN: Blast you, Peter Pan!
FLUKE: Just pick one, mate.
RIVER: Lou won't admit this,
BUCKNow, where to begin?
ALADDIN: Look, I... I'm sorry.
CHET: Thank you very much.
SNOW WHITE: Uh-uh, uh-uh!
SULLEY: Come on! Dig deep!
TIANA: Where you taking me?
ROSETTA: Our wings are wet.
LUMIERE: Life is so unnerving
IRIDESSA: That's a good point.
TERRY: My tentacle fell asleep.
FAWN: Talk about flower power.
EUDORA: "Just in that moment,
HERCULES: Yeah. Yeah. I know.
CLANK: All together. All together.
ROSETTA: Okay, okay, now stop.
CINDERELLA: Oh, there you are.
LIZZY: Aren't her wings beautiful?
VANELLOPE: Ooh, here it comes.
FAIRY MARY: Not here, you don't!
ABUELITA ELENA: What is all this?
STARBOARD: Oh, that golden dust.
DE LA CRUZ: Stay back! Stay back!
PINOCCHIO: Father? Father, it's me.
ABBY: No worries, Mr. Woolensworth.
BONNIE'S MOM: Bonnie, you in here?
MR. POTATO HEAD: What did he say?
LORD MILORI: Keeper? Are you here?
FLIK: (WEAKLY) You're wrong, Hopper.
ESMERALDA: You've done this before?
OSCAR: Real alebrijes. Spirit creatures.
CHRISTOPHER: Okay. Open your eyes.

SLINKY:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
HAMM:
All right, gangway, gangway.
KRISTOFF:
"Dry Banana Hippy Hat"?
SADNESS:
Riley's Islands of Personality.
CHARLOTTE:
Anything you want, sugar.
SNOW WHITE:
And you're, you're Bashful.
ABUELITA ELENA:
In the courtyard, mijos.
MRS. POTATO HEAD:
They sound so sweet.
_________________________________
5 words
_________________________________
KALA: Oh! Oh, no. Shh. Shh.
DORY: Oh boy. Okay. This is--
BELLE: New and a bit alarming
CRUZ: Not cool, man. Not cool!
IRIDESSA: What do we do now?
SQUISHY: I've never felt so alive!
BUZZ: What are ya... Unhand me!
PIGLET: Oh, dear. Oh, dear, dear.
KRISTOFF: Stay out of sight, Olaf.
FARE: Hey! Whoo-hoo! Over here!
SHERRIE: Boys! It's a school night!
JACK: You're welcome, one and all!
TINKER BELL: Just tie this off here.
SILVERMIST: You guys are so alike.
RABBIT: Here we come. Don't worry.
MIKE: Why are my settings different?
AURORA: Why, it's my dream prince.
JOHNNY: No one will remember you.
MILO: Sorry about... Sorry about that.
HÉCTOR: He's a living child, Ernesto.
JESSIE: What do you see? Anything?
SMOKEY: Cruz? What are you doing?
McQUEENAll right, Cruz. The beach.
ALICE: (GASPS) Oh, erm, excuse me.
MOM: Roll over, honey. You're snoring.
CLANK: Well, spring won't spring itself.
JOY: Oh! And remember your rockets?
JAMES: Captain says, restock the ship.
CHRISTOPHER: You can let go, Tigger.
MIGUEL: Sometimes, I think I'm cursed.
FEAR: Oh, thank goodness you're back!

ELSA:
Okay, okay, here we go.
GEPPETTO:
Huh? Oh, yeah, yeah. Here.
DR. FACILIER:
Shame on that hard work
VANELLOPE:
This is a shockingly sound,
TINKER BELL:
Um... I know. Favorite star?
DR. GRIFFITHS:
Well, of course, my darling.
TINKER BELL:
The mouse's name is Cheese?
POCAHONTAS:
What are you doing? Meeko!
BONNIE'S MOM:
Ooh. You hear that, Bonnie?
HERCULES:
Don't get too comfortable, Hades!
SILVERMIST:
Well, I'm gonna remain optimistic.
_________________________________
6 words
_________________________________
POOH: Oh, not for honey, I hope.
WOODY: You want a piece of me?
MICHAEL: And I'll cut you to pieces.
BOBBLE: Hurry! It's nearly out of ice!
FOXY: I won't go breaking your heart
FAWN: That lost thing really is handy.
BONNIE: (GASPS) Can I bring a toy?
RAPUNZEL: What did you do to him?
ANGER: You want Riley to be happy?
JASMINE: Just go jump off a balcony!
MERIDA: Mum, you can't go out there.
DEWEY: That's the end of that chapter.
DON: That's a pretty good one, Squish.
DUKE: It's getting colder by the minute.
OWL: Yes, yes, that's good, that's great
YANG: All righty, mates, you heard him.
DISGUST: That figures. The van is lost.
WENDY: Bu... But where are we going?
BOBBLE: Like a wittle, wee baby, there.
DOLLY: Yeah, she really got your smile.
GEPPETTO: It's no use. We're done for!
ARIEL: Flounder, don't be such a guppy.
SADNESS: I was thinking more like rain.

RABBIT:
They muddy up your tidy house
WENDY:
Well, what were you doing there?
SILVERMIST:
You sure have the tulip touch.
OPPENHEIMER:
Oh, my! Up, up and away!
PERIWINKLE:
I've never felt anything like it!
CHRISTOPHER:
No, silly. Put your arms down.
MR. FENNER 2:
You drive a hard bargain, Tiana!
MR. POTATO HEAD:
Yeah. Go home, Mr. Fancy Car.
_________________________________
7 words
_________________________________
HAMM: I think he said, "All at once."
RAY: Will you hold still, you big baby?
CHARLOTTE: I do! I do! He's so cute!
PETER: I came to listen to the stories.
NAVEEN: Ray! Get me out of this box!
SLINKY: Oh, no. Which way do we go?
REX: At last! I'm gonna get played with!
PAPÁ: You want it down by the kitchen?
PABBIE: On a day very much like today,
ANNA: All right. I'm just blocking you out

PORT:
What if we tie her wings together?
NARRATOR:
As the others searched for a tail,
MULAN:
Hope he doesn't see right through me
BOBBLE:
And who knows when they'll be dry.
OLAF:
I'm probably gonna walk around a little.
JAMES:
You know, I remember when I couldn't
ROSETTA:
Tinker Bell, you have to come back.
QUEEN CLARION:
If you had wings to lift you
MINISTER OF SUMMER:
But we can't! We can't do that!
_________________________________
8 words
_________________________________
JIMINY: I gotta get in! My pal's in there.
PORT: I'll move it in me own good time.

BOBBLE:
Glad we had a bath today, eh, Clank?
STARBOARD:
I just said that, you daft potato muncher.
_________________________________
9 words
_________________________________
OLAF: All right. We got off to a bad start.
_________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment