Monday, October 20, 2014

Tinker Bell & Looney Tunes Off-screen and voice overs


NARRATOR: Have you ever wondered
how nature gets its glow?

EUDORA: "Just at that moment,

CHARLOTTE: I do! I do! He's so cute!

JAMES: Mmm.
Gumbo smells good, Tiana.

WOMAN: Ooh, that smells good!

MAN: I got some hush puppies, Tiana.
Here I come!

JAMES: You know the thing
about good food?

MICHAEL: Couldn't sleep, Pops.

MICHAEL:
I just feel at this particular time...

MALE REPORTER:
What are you gonna do now?

FAIRY 1: Hello. FAIRY 2: Hello.

SILVERMIST: Whoa!

ROSETTA: You know,
I do believe you're right.

BOBBLE:
Glad we had a bath today, eh, Clank?

CLANK: Excuse us!
BOBBLE: Coming through!

CLANK: Sorry! Make way for tinkers!

BOBBLE: Why, it's almost time
for the changing of the seasons.

BOBBLE: Aye. They've just finished
bringing winter to the world.

CLANK: Always practicing
that perfect shade of amber, eh?

BOBBLE:
And the fairies of Summer Glade

CLANK: But not as much
as the autumn fairies,

BOBBLE: Yes, Clanky. Because
right now, fairies of every talent

ROSETTA: Get along.
Get along, little sproutlings, and dig.

TINKER FAIRY: Let her go.

BOBBLE: Watch out for falling…

-It's mine?
-CLANK: Sure is.

CLANK: Goodbye.

CLANK: Well, spring won't spring itself.

-BOBBLE: When preparing for spring.
-We do all this and more!

KID: Woo-hoo!

-Don't bring me here anymore, all right?
-SWACKHAMMER: Are you listening?

BUPKUS: Exactly.

-Okay, we need something...
-NAWT: My bad.

-Something wacky.
-NAWT: Wacky.

-Bring them here.
-BLANKO: Sir. Just noticing, sir.

CREATURES: We're gonna go
get them. Yeah. All right.

UMPIRE: Strike!

UMPIRE: Ball!

CATCHER: That was your pitch.

PLAYER 1: Good job, Mike.
PLAYER 2: Good hustle.

BLANKO: Are we there yet?

ELMER: All right, you irascible bunny.

BLANKO: Is he around?

POUND:
Hold on there, Mr. Looney Tune.

BANG: Hey, what do you think
we are, stupid?

-We're taking you for a ride. Ha, ha.
-NAWT: Move it, mister.

STAN: Sorry it took so long.
MICHAEL: Don't worry.

STAN: That exit wasn't clearly marked.
MICHAEL: Hold up, right here.

STAN: What, here?
MICHAEL: Yes.

-How was your game?
-JEFF: I don't want to talk.

-JASMINE: Hi, Dad.
-Hey, hey.

JUANITA: Hey.
MICHAEL: Hey.

-HOUSEKEEPER: Chicken.
-Chicken and what?

-Top duck coming through.
-FOGHORN: Hey!

TUNE: We're in big trouble now.

-Oh, yeah? Who says?
-NAWT: Says who?

-BUPKUS: Why?
-Just a sec.

FOGHORN: Pardon me. Sorry.

NARRATOR: An exhilarating team sport

TINKER BELL:
The mouse's name is Cheese?

BOBBLE: Must be.
He always comes when we yell it.

CLANK: Sprinting thistles!
Bobble! Bobble!

BOBBLE: Gather round, ladies.

FAWN: Don't get your wings in a bunch.
ROSETTA: Don't be like that.

FAWN: You, too! Fly with you later!
ROSETTA: Fly with you later!

-BUFORD: Order up!
-Maybe next time.

VIOLET: I told y'all she wouldn't come.

MR. FENNER 2:
You drive a hard bargain, Tiana!

LAWRENCE: Sire!

BOBBLE: Right! Here we are.

-Yeah, yeah. Sure I can.
-BOBBLE: Well, I…

-Lost things.
-BOBBLE: Aye.

CLANK: Like me. I can be a wheel.

FLOWER FAIRY 1: It's the Queen!

-because just as fairies…
-TINKER BELL: Queen Clarion!

TINKER BELL: Let me show you!

-QUEEN CLARION: Tinker Bell, I…
-Here, allow me to demonstrate.

MAN: Ladies and gentlemen!

TIANA: You don't look that
much different,

NAVEEN: Look out! Out of the way!
TIANA: Oh, no!

TIANA: I can't see a thing!
NAVEEN: Neither can I!

TIANA: Voodoo?

TIANA: Those aren't logs.

ALLIGATOR 1: Where'd they go?

ALLIGATOR 2: Where'd they go?
ALLIGATOR 3: I saw him first!

ALLIGATOR 4: Come here,
you plump, tasty morsel!

ALLIGATOR 3:
That's my tail, pea brain!

ALLIGATOR 1: Where did they go?
Come on!

NAVEEN: Psst!

ALLIGATOR 1: (LAUGHS)
You can hop, but you can't hide.

ALLIGATOR 3: We got all night.

NAVEEN: Well, waitress, looks like
we're going to be here for a while.

TIANA: Keep your slimy self
away from me!

POUND: Excuse me. Oh, so sorry.

NAWT: Excuse me.

BUPKUS: Ow.
Get your feet out of my nose.

BANG: Quiet, they're looking.

NAWT: Hey, it's basketball.

BANG: Where?
BLANKO: Whoa. Now what?

NAWT: Hey, hey!
POUND: What?

NAWT: She's looking again.
BUPKUS: Close it up.

POUND: You poked me again.

POUND: Wow, a killer. Let me see.

NAWT: Okay, go get him.
POUND: Yeah.

BUPKUS: Wow. He did it.

MAN: What's wrong with him?

-PLAYER: Yeah, could be.
-All right. Dress in the hallway.

TIANA: Rise and shine,
sleeping beauty! Gators are gone.

FLOWER FAIRY 1:
Get your pixie dust yet?

SPARROWMAN 1: Just did.

-Nice day for flying.
-FLOWER FAIRY 1: Sure is.

ROSETTA: Tinker Bell?
FAWN: Tinker Bell?

SILVERMIST: So, for your first day
of water fairy training,

SILVERMIST: Tinker Bell!

-CLANK: All right, then.
-No, no, no! Wait, wait, Clank!

BOBBLE: Like a wittle, wee baby, there.

FAWN: We'll save you, Tink!

SILVERMIST: Bob and weave!
Bob and weave!

ROSETTA: Cover your tushy!

-Preparing for spring.
-CLANK: We do all this and more.

FAIRY MARY: Tinker Bell,
I'd like a word with you.

BUPKUS: Whoa!
NAWT: Ah!

FAWN: We're teaching baby birds
how to fly.

-FAIRY 1: What's happening?
-Quick, hide!

FAIRY 2: Look out!

FAIRY 1: What?
FAIRY 2: You all right?

FAIRY 1: So scary.

BILL: A hundred and seventy-five yards.

MICHAEL: You can stop posing now.

-BILL: Something for you to shoot at.
-Hit it good.

-Good shot, Larry.
-STAN: That's nice.

STAN: Whoa.

LARRY: You clowns can't beat that.

-Really nice shot, Mr. Bird.
-LARRY: Larry, please.

-Close to the pin?
-BILL: Close to the pin? For dinner?

LARRY: Sounds good.
BILL: I'll go close to the pin.

BILL: That's not bad.

LARRY: Good shot.

MICHAEL:
Look at that. Look at that spin.

BILL: Oh.

LARRY: Don't say it.
STAN: Never seen one of these before.

-BILL: That's his ball too.
-Yeah, yeah, it's my ball. Sorry.

-MICHAEL: Just take the picture.
-Okay.

GRANNY: It's Air Jordan.

DAFFY: Say "ah."

ELMER: We got weights.

POUND: Hey, everybody.
Look at your hero now.

TWEETY: My poor little cranium.

CHARLOTTE: Prince Naveen, dear,
I am positively mortified

PLAYER: Yeah, serve her!
Come on! Rebound!

DOCTOR: Just a few more tests,
gentlemen.

MICHAEL: Okay. Where's the ball?

-In 3-D land?
-MICHAEL: Yeah.

NAVEEN: No, no...
TIANA: Don't...

LOUIS: How's that?

RAY: I'll take them the rest of the way.

BEAUDREAUX: Will do, Cousin Ray!

-Aw! That's so sweet.
-NAVEEN: Yeah, so sweet.

RAY: Will you hold still, you big baby?

RAY: I ain't touched it yet.

REGGIE: That's good hunting today,
yes, indeed!

-RAY: Just a little more!
-With some Bananas Foster

FAWN: You fixed it!
SILVERMIST: Wow!

IRIDESSA: Beautiful!
ROSETTA: Amazing!

IRIDESSA: It might be
the sparkliest thing I've ever seen,

DAFFY: The view back here stinks.

BUGS: Whoa.
DAFFY: What?

BUGS: We're right in front
of Michael's house.

DAFFY: I knew that.

BUGS: Shh. Okay, let's go in this way.

DAFFY: I say, let's go in that way.

BUGS: He just never learns.

DAFFY: Now, let me see.

BUGS: Speaking of toys, you know
all those mugs and t-shirts

BUGS: You, uh, ever see
any money from all that stuff?

DAFFY: Ha. Not a cent.
BUGS: Hmm. Me neither.

DAFFY: It's a crying shame.

BUGS: We have found the trophy room.

BUGS: In there?

PATRICK: (WHISPERS) Bugs Bunny?

STAN: This is it. This is it.

BUGS: You and me both, brother.

DAFFY: Listen, how is this for a
new team name:

-The Ducks.
-BUGS: Please.

DAFFY:
So sue me. It's just a suggestion.

PORKY:
Come on, guys. No pain, no gain.

-FOGHORN: Come on.
-Come on.

RAY: ...you going to see a blind nutria.
You say, "Hello." And he say, "What?"

RAY: ♪ Love is beautiful Love is wonderful

RAY: No, no, no!

TIANA: We're so glad we found you,
Mama Odie.

-MAMA ODIE: Miss Froggy.
-Ma'am?

TIANA: That's right. Big Daddy's
King of the Mardi Gras parade.

TINKER BELL: Come on, you!
Oh, come on!

TINKER BELL: Sorry. Sorry.
Excuse me. So sorry.

GARDEN FAIRY: Look out!

SPRING: I don't think we can
fix this in time.

WINTER: What, and put my
snowflake fairies back to work? Oh, no.

SUMMER:
But we can't! We can't do that!

-No.
-SPRING: Oh, no.

SUMMER: Who's going to paint
our leaves now?

AUTUMN: The apples and pumpkins
will never grow.

SUMMER: No rolling hills
covered in daffodils?

SPRING: And it took months to harvest
all those seeds!

AUTUMN: Animals waking
from hibernation

FOREMAN: Mr. Commissioner,
we've got the place sealed off.

DAFFY: Thank you. Thank you.

ANNOUNCER: The challengers
for the Ultimate Game...

BANG: Come on, show me something.
Come on, show me something.

BUPKUS: Yeah, beat up on the duck.

NAWT: Watch it, coming your way.
Watch out, watch out.

BANG: Get him.

-Bad old putty tat.
-POUND: I'll take that, thank you.

BUPKUS: Yeah, man, we got it
going on. One more half.

POUND: Right, man. We got them.

POUND: That locker.

TIANA: Where you taking me?

CAPTAIN: Port of New Orleans,
all ashore!

-I know we're down.
-DAFFY: Yeah. Let's hear the story.

DAFFY: Yeah, right.
That's gonna help us.

-DAFFY: Ooh. That's gotta hurt.
-You all right, Stan?

-DAFFY: Secret stuff?
-You wouldn't hold out on us, would ya?

-Uh, I'd like some of that.
-LOLA: Could I have a sip, please?

BUGS: Coming through.

PORKY: Going up.
POUND: You're mine, fool.

REVEREND: Do you, Prince Naveen,
take Charlotte to be your wife?

REVEREND: ...as you both shall live?

NAVEEN: Ray! Get me out of this box!

REVEREND: And so, by the power
vested in me by the state of Louisiana,

CHARLOTTE: Cheese and crackers!

NAVEEN: Lawrence,
why are you doing this?

LAWRENCE: Give it to me!

MAN: He's a real gator!

-POUND: He's a baseball player.
-Yeah, boss, a baseball player.

BLANKO: Uh-oh.

SWACKHAMMER:
You'll be our star attraction.

NAWT: All right.

POUND: Feeding time, boys.

POUND: Goodbye.

-LOLA: I'm open, I'm open.
-Lola, Lola, heads up.

LOLA: Oh!
POUND: Belly flop.

LOLA: Oh, my. Bugs!

-Now that was one hard-working man.
-MAN: See you in the morning, James.

DR. FACILIER: Double,
sometime triple shifts.

-TIANA: Daddy!
-Hey, babycakes!

DR. FACILIER:
Shame all that hard work

CHARLOTTE:
Anything you want, sugar.

-TIANA: Wait!
-Tiana?

LOUIS: Tiana! Naveen!

-NAVEEN: Louis, what is it?
-Shadow Man done laid poor Ray low.

PLAYER: I could have been a contender.

-PLAYER: I could have had a...
-Clear!

PORKY: Yeah, uh, can I have some too?
LOLA: I'll take some.

BANG: Big man pancake.

-Kick it to the bunny down in the post.
-LOLA: Yeah?

BILL: This must be mine. Woo-hoo!

LOLA: Mike!

POUND: Get the rabbit. Get the girl.

BUPKUS: Hey.
BLANKO: Bring it on, dude.

BILL: Whoopsie-daisy.

-Wait. What are you doing? Wait.
-POUND: Come here.

-BLANKO: Fair is fair.
-There you go. Touch it.

-SHAWN: I don't know.
-Been getting your butt kicked?

-MUGGSY: Who's that?
-It's Michael Jordan.

SHAWN:
Look at Muggsy handle the rock.

-LARRY: Handle it, baby.
-I can handle that rock again.

LARRY: That's the old Muggs I know.

PATRICK: Yeah, get height now.

PATRICK: Oh, man. That felt good.

SHAWN: I got it.
MUGGSY: You got it. Yeah, baby.

-VIDIA: Hide the squirrels!
-What is your problem, Vidia?

-Oh, yeah!
-BOBBLE: It's not fuzzy.

-CLANK: Yes, it is.
-No, it isn't.

TINKER BELL: Just tie this off here.

FAIRY MARY: Not here, you don't!

IRIDESSA: I knew you'd get to go!
FAWN: Oh, Tink!

NARRATOR: ♪ Come away with me now to the sky

MRS. DARLING: Yes, Wendy.
What is it, darling?

NARRATOR: A fairy's work is
much more than,

BUTTERFLY: Congratulations.

ANNOUNCER:
The Chicago Bulls welcome back...


No comments:

Post a Comment