Thursday, November 29, 2018

Disney & Pixar Film Timeline number of words of any character 2

_________________________________
1 word
_________________________________
HICKSWow!
RODDY: Rita!
ALIENS: Ooh!
GUIDO: Okay.
GYPSY: Whoa!
DOCTOR: Fire!
LASZLO: Yeah!
FRANKIE: Master?
CORNELIUS: Okay.
YOUNG FRANNY: Whoa!
WOOLENSWORTH: Hmm.
MR. WILLERSTEIN: Coach...
QUEEN OF HEARTS: Silence!
MRS. PACKARD: Commander?
CHATTER TELEPHONE: Hallways.
_________________________________
2-3 words
_________________________________
LIBBY: Ha-ha!
GOOB: So tired.
NELSON: Ha-ha!
JENNY: A whale?
MUSHU: Bye bye!
SPOT: Whoo-hoo!
AUDREY: Milo, no!
BLOAT: Now what?
VINNY: Hey, Junior.
CARL: What is that?
UMPIRE: You're out!
MR. RAY: Dory! Dory!
TWITCH: Get in there!
WENDY: Oh, why, yes.
NASH: Who does that?
FLOTSAM: What a pity.
SOLDIER 1: Make way!
MATEROh, well, good.
HERCULES: Of course.
SPIKE: You know what?
KRUSTY: Drama queen!
BAILEY: Zzz... (GASPS)
NASH: Whoo-hoo! Yeah!
MOMMA: Henry, it's time.
JACK: I don't understand.
VICTOR: Ready, aim, fire!
MR. SMEE: Uh, Captain...
DESTINY: Dory! I'm sorry!
BABY DORY: Hi, I'm Dory.
PHOEBUS: No, you're not.
GASTON: Ready, aim, fire!
SCRATCHY: Itchy... Itchy...
LEWIS: That's a prototype?
MANNY: And now, insectus
TERRI: We were awesome!
KING MICKEY: Don't worry.
TABITHA: Roddy, I'm home!
RUSTY: Please no pictures.
DR. FINKELSTEIN: It failed!
DARRELLI am speechless!
HOPPER: You little termites!
QUASIMODO: Most of them.
JIMINY: Pinocchio! Pinocchio!
WILBUR: Robinson Industries,
MARGE: (GASPS) Springfield.
THORNY: Okay, lower, lower...
BARNEY: Okay. Hail, emperor.
SID: (DISTORTING) Halftime...
WINSTON: Attention. Attention.
CARGILL: Attention, Springfield.
TONY: Good evening, everyone.
UNDERMINER: Ooh. (LAUGHS)
HANK: Where's everybody else?
THIMBLENOSE TED: Hey, guys.
INUIT WOMAN: Homer Simpson,
CHICKEN LITTLE: All right, guys.
SCREENSLAVER: Find anything?
BOB: (STAMMERING) Yes. Good.
BOBBY: Congratulations, cupcake.
FROLLO: The prisoner, Esmeralda,
JACKSON STORM: Oh, green flag.
HARDSCRABBLE: You're not scary.
FORGETTER BOBBY: Forget them!
ROURKE: Speak English, professor.
MISS FRITTER: Nobody touches him.
BOWLER HAT GUY: What's going on?
_________________________________
4-5 words
_________________________________
SLIM: Are they all right?
KEN: What do you want?
DASH: It's got a big yard!
CARL: Why is it an acorn?
KING: And to prevent Kida
KNIGHT: All right. All right.
HOOK: Is that you, Smee?
HELGA: It just keeps going.
STERLINGSo? You like it?
BARBIE: This is so exciting!
GENIE: Comes with the job.
FLUKE: Just pick one, mate.
RIVER: Lou won't admit this,
COOKIE: Ya-ha! Gertie, pull!
FRANNY: Now, don't be shy.
BARREL: Did you hear that?
BOOKWORM: Ah! Here it is.
AUNT BILLIE: One of a kind.
CRUSH: Go! Go! Go, go, go.
GUARD 1: Get back in there!
BUCK: Now, where to begin?
FRANCIS: I gotcha! I gotcha!
RITA: Go, go, purple custard!
PEACH: I'm right behind you.
CODY: That's it, you've got it!
CHET: Thank you very much.
TALLULAH: Is it gonna work?
SULLEY: Come on! Dig deep!
GRAMPA: I'm part of the mob!
LUCIUS: No lifeguard on duty!
DORY: Oh boy. Okay. This is--
P.T. FLEA: Get me out of here!
WILBUR: Girls? Girls, I'm here!
HADES: He's strong, he's kind.
FRANK: Hey, what do you got?
ARIEL: I'll find a way somehow.
CRUZ: Not cool, man. Not cool!
HAMILTON: 122 miles per hour.
TERRY: My tentacle fell asleep.
MOLLY: Then, yes, I'll miss you.
ANDY'S MOM: I know. It's just...
WIGGUM: See you in court, kid.
EVELYN: You know what's sad?
PIGLET: Hello, is anyone there?
HUGO: And since you're shaped
HELEN: What are we gonna do?
TRITON: Ariel, not another word!
ANNOUNCER: It's all over, folks!
TIGGER: Bounce on back again!
CHUCKLES: Yeah, I knew Lotso.
WOODY: Hold on, we're going in!
WHITEY: Keep your legs straight!
SQUISHY: I've never felt so alive!
ATTA: Good job, guys! Nice work!
SPARKS: Neither are you, Chunk.
BUZZ: What are ya... Unhand me!
ELASTIGIRL: How do we do that?
MACK: Hey, Lightning, you ready?
VOICE: We've been watching you.
RUNT: Don't go breaking my heart
LOTSO: Well, thank you, Big Baby.
PETUNIA: Where's my sloppy joe?
FLANDERS: Rough day, huh, son?
MOLT: Look at me! I'm barefooting!
BART: Jabbity, jabbity, jab, jab, jab!
SIGOURNEY: What lies before you
BIANCA: Darling, you'll be just fine!
LAVERNE: Don't you ever migrate?
SHERRIE: Boys! It's a school night!
ABUELITA ELENA: What is all this?
COACH: Okay, everyone. Listen up!
MALEFICENT: We had a deal, yes?
MILDRED: Hi, folks. Everything all...
DE LA CRUZ: Stay back! Stay back!
BERNARD: Jake's been gone... Ow!
MARLIN: No. Dory! Dory! Wait! Wait.
ARLO: Where am I? Where's home?
SHOCK: Gosh, you really are stupid!
TARZAN: Friends there. See friends.
HOMER: Relax. Those pious morons
MIKE: Why are my settings different?
JOHNNY: No one will remember you.
NEMO: (GASPS) Dad, look! It's Dory.
DUSTY: Besides, this Sterling fellow?
MILO: Sorry about... Sorry about that.
JESSIE: What do you see? Anything?
HÉCTOR: He's a living child, Ernesto.
FROG: En garde! Droit! Parry! Thrust!
ABBY: No worries, Mr. Woolensworth.
SEBASTIAN: Of course, Your Majesty.
CUTLASSStorm takes back the lead!
SMOKEY: Cruz? What are you doing?
McQUEENAll right, Cruz. The beach.
CLAYTON: That leaves just one place.
DIRECTOR: Set up the classroom set!
BONNIE'S MOM: Bonnie, you in here?
THUD: (GROWLING) Where are they?
JOY: Oh! And remember your rockets?
GOOFY: Gawrsh, that's the king's seal!
MR. POTATO HEAD: What did he say?
CLOPIN: Ugly folks forget your shyness
OOGIE: Yeah, he got chomped instead!
FLIK: (WEAKLY) You're wrong, Hopper.
TOAD: You incompetent cheese-eaters!
ESMERALDA: You've done this before?
OSCAR: Real alebrijes. Spirit creatures.
MIGUEL: Sometimes, I think I'm cursed.
POOH: Because everyone's gone away.
FEAROh, thank goodness you're back!
ALADDIN: Genie, help Jasmine. Please!
_________________________________
6-7 words
_________________________________
LOCK: Yeah, I sure did! A heart!
SOIL: Do not panic. Do not panic!
LISA: Dad, we can't see the movie!
GURGLE: I am truly going to vomit!
DONALD: Let's just get out of here!
VIOLET: I don't wanna talk about it.
HUDSONYou got a lot of stuff, kid.
PETER: Just a little bit of pixie dust.
ACE: Stay on target. Stay on target!
HAMM: I think he said, "All at once."
POPPA: Go on, Buck. You earned it.
ANDY: I'll get something on the way.
FOXY: I won't go breaking your heart
MELVIN: Why did you take our child?
SWEET: Milo, you better get up here.
DOT: Well, I think he's gonna make it.
ANGER: You want Riley to be happy?
JANE: How could you do such a thing!
MOE: This is why we should hate kids.
HARRY: I can't help it! It's so beautiful!
LIAM: He's like Robin Hood in reverse.
JAFAR: Ah, the boy who holds the key.
DON: That's a pretty good one, Squish.
SPIKE: I've got Rita, boss! I've got Rita!
REX: At last! I'm gonna get played with!
RANDY: Come on, Mike. It's a fraternity
DISGUST: That figures. The van is lost.
DOLLY: Yeah, she really got your smile.
McLEACH: Get out of here! Go on! Get!
PAPÁ: You want it down by the kitchen?
DOWNPOUR: No, I didn't say you were.
CLAIRE: Ah! Tough break for the RORs.
SADNESS: I was thinking more like rain.
BROCK: We don't have any human toys,
BING BONG: We're not going to make it!
_________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment