Saturday, August 4, 2018

Disney subtitle color and aspect ratio

_
1.33.1 Fullscreen & Yellow/White Subtitles
FALINE: Bambi.
GRUMPY: You don't...
FAIRY: No, Pinocchio.
MRS. HARE: Thumper.
THUMPER: Hiya, Bambi.
THUMPER: Hello, Bambi.
BASHFUL: Ain't he sweet?
SNOW WHITE: Uh-uh, uh-uh!
STROMBOLI: Get along there.
GREAT PRINCE: Get up, Bambi.
PRINCE: That has possessed me
HONEST JOHN: (SIGHS) Splendid!
DOC: Now don't you worry about us.
PINOCCHIO: Father? Father, it's me.
FRIEND OWL: Come on. (SHOOING)
HAPPY: Never say die. Never say die.
LAMPWICK: Heh, some fun, huh, kid?
JIMINY: I gotta get in! My pal's in there.
GEPPETTO: It's no use. We're done for!

GEPPETTO:
Huh? Oh, yeah, yeah. Here.
MRS. HARE:
Good morning, young prince.
SNOW WHITE:
And you're, you're Bashful.
MRS. POSSUM:
Good morning, young prince.

HAPPY: Who will?
DOC: Yes, who?
DOC: Snow White?
ALL: The Princess?
DOC: The door is open.
HAPPY: The chimney's smoking.
HAPPY: We'll be all right, ma'am.
DOC: Go right on up now, my dear.
_
1.33.1 Fullscreen & Yellow/Blu-ray Subtitles
HATTER: Oh, my!
DODO: Look lively.
HARE: Mad watch.
LORINA: Alice! Alice!
CATERPILLAR: Stop!
STORK: Oh, of course.
RABBIT: The March Hare.
ALICE: Oh, erm, excuse me.
TIMOTHY: I think they're cute.
QUEEN: Don't let her get away!
DOORKNOB: This won't do at all.
RINGMASTER: Ladies and gentlemen,

TWEEDLEDEE:
Mr. Walrus, said the carpenter

HATTER: A very merry unbirthday
HARE: A very merry unbirthday
_
1.33:1 Fullscreen & White Subtitles
MARY: Wendy!
LUCKY: Mother, Dad,
KING: And remember,
JAQ: Isn't it wonderful?
LABRADOR: Run for it!
CRUELLA: Jasper! Horace!
FOXY: Yeah, for Bear Killer!
JOHN: Blast you, Peter Pan!
SMEE: Oh, captain, you did it.
NANNY: The puppies are here!
ROGER: Maybe Scotland Yard.
DRIZELLA: Huh. As if you care.
DUKE: What? Tea? (YAWNING)
CINDERELLA: Oh, there you are.
ANASTASIA: Well, it's about time.
MICHAEL: And I'll cut you to pieces.
HORACE: But they ain't big enough.
PERDY: Shh, children. Children, shh.
STEPMOTHER: You clumsy little fool.
JASPER: Aw, please, miss. Have pity.
PETER: I came to listen to the stories.
WENDY: Bu... But where are we going?
PONGO: For a while, it seemed to work.
ANITA: We're doing everything possible.
HOOK: Don't stand there, you bilge rats!

ANASTASIA:
Oh, it's the right foot, but...
CINDERELLA:
Good morning, Anastasia.
NARRATOR:
All this has happened before.
WENDY:
Well, what were you doing there?
STEPMOTHER:
Well, come in, child, come in.
FAIRY GODMOTHER:
But tonight, for a change,

HOOK: Elevation 65.
SMEE: Elevation 65.
WENDY AND JOHN: Dust?
MICHAEL: Dust?
DRIZELLA: Cinderella!
CINDERELLA: I'm coming.
STEPMOTHER: Pay no attention.
DRIZELLA: It's Cinderella.
CRUELLA: Have you called the police?
ANITA: Yes, Scotland Yard.
_
2.55:1 Widescreen & White Subtitles
DACHSIE: Und Fifi.
TONY: Now here you are.
TRAMP: What's wrong, Pige?
JOE: Okay, Tony, you the boss.
LADY: (THINKING) What is a baby?
SARAH: What's going on down there?
TRUSTY: That's right. Where we know
JOCK: Aye. And they walk on all fours.
JIM: (CHUCKLES) Well, it has a ribbon.
DARLING: And Aunt Sarah will be here.
DOGCATCHER: Easy. Go on, get away.

DOGCATCHER:
Just picking up a stray, mister.

LADY: (GASPING) No!
JOCK: Aye.
DARLING: Aw, Jim.
JIM: Hmm? What?
CLERK: Careful, doggy.
SARAH: Come back!
LADY: The sign says...
TRAMP: Yeah, that's...
DARLING: What is it, Jim?
SARAH: (GASPS) Aah! A rat!
DARLING: What do you suppose...
JIM: Say, what's going on here?
_
2.55:1 Widescreen & Yellow/White Subtitles
MERRYWEATHER: Flora?
PHILLIP: You know, Samson,
MALEFICENT: Touch the spindle.
FLORA: Bolt the door, Merryweather.
AURORA: Why, it's my dream prince.
HUBERT: Tonight, we toast the future,
FAUNA: (CRYING) We're all to blame.
STEFAN: Now, be reasonable, Hubert.
NARRATOR: And so, for 16 long years,

FAUNA:
Oh, why did we leave her alone?
NARRATOR:
Fondly had these monarchs dreamed

MERRYWEATHER: Rose.
FAUNA: Oh, Rose.
MERRYWEATHER: Goodbye.
FLORA: Goodbye.
_
1.75:1 Widescreen & White Subtitles
KAA: ...mistake.
BAGHEERA: Baloo.
ARCHIMEDES: Wart! Wart!
KAY: Why, you clumsy little fool!
GIRL: (SINGING) My own home
HATHI: Oh, absolutely impossible.
ECTOR: Tiger, Talbert, off with you.
ARTHUR: Kay, Kay, here's a sword.
MERLIN: You merely look like a fish.
BALOO: (LAUGHS) You're gettin' it, kid.

ARTHUR:
Change to something else, Merlin.
BAGHEERA:
But it's an emergency, Colonel.
ARCHIMEDES:
You're gonna have a time pulling it out.
_
1.66:1 Widescreen & White Subtitles
DOCTOR: Fire!
GEORGES: Edgar?
EEYORE: There's one.
FRIAR TUCK: Surprise!
SHERIFF: Howdy, Friar.
TIGGER: Come on, bounce.
LITTLE JOHN: Rob? Robin?
MULAN: "Quiet and demure.
GREAT ANCESTOR: Mushu!
CODY: That's it, you've got it!
SHAN-YU: What do you see?
NAPOLEON: Get him, get him.
FRANK: Hey, what do you got?
WILBUR: Girls? Girls, I'm here!
AMELIA: Oh. Oh, how unusual.
ALLAN-A-DALE: Man, oh, man.
MARIE: Me first, me first. Whoo.
MEDUSA: There is another one!
GOPHER: Quick! Turn the page!
POOH: Oh, not for honey, I hope.
ROBIN: We're waiting. (LAUGHS)
PRINCE JOHN: Seize the fat one!
PIGLET: Oh, dear. Oh, dear, dear.
LING: Some king of the rock. Aah!
EDGAR: Now, my little pesky pets,
TOULOUSE: I told you it was Edgar.
BERNARD: Jake's been gone... Ow!
RABBIT: Here we come. Don't worry.
BIANCA: Let go, you big bullies, you!
MARIAN: Are you ready, Lady Kluck?
NARRATOR: And so it seemed to be.
DUCHESS: Now, be careful, children.
MUSHU: Uh, uh... Yes, I just woke up.
O'MALLEY: Hey, cool it, you little tiger.
SNOOPS: Welsher! Swindler! Chiseler!
BERLIOZ: Yeah, old pickle-puss Edgar.
MADAME: Edgar? Edgar, come quickly.
BERNARD: No, no! Back! Back, Penny!
McLEACH: Get out of here! Go on! Get!
CHRISTOPHER: You can let go, Tigger.
YAO: Does this dress make me look fat?

NARRATOR:
Everyone followed Eeyore.
O'MALLEY:
It sure was, and what a finale.
DUCHESS:
And they are very fond of you.
GREAT ANCESTOR:
Great Stone Dragon,
MISS BIANCA:
Darling, you'll be just fine!
LAFAYETTE:
This time I get the tender part.
GRANDMOTHER:
Would you like to stay forever?

YAR: What?
ZINI: I did.
SURI: Me too!
PLIO: Where did it go?
YAR: It's scaring Suri.
SURI: No, it's not.
CODY: We did it!
FRANK: You've got it!
LAFAYETTE: Oooh.
NAPOLEON: Aaah!
SNOOPS: Swindler!
MEDUSA: Cheap crook!
PILO: Zini, jump! Jump!
ALADAR: Zini, jump!
MICE: Heave! Ho!
WILBUR: What are you doing?
SNOOPS: Double-crosser!
MEDUSA: Cheap pickpocket!
AMELIA: Shifty, too.
ABIGAIL: Look at his crooked smile.
EEMA: (GASPS) Get a load of that.
BAYLENE: Good show.
ABIGAIL: Swimming some of the way.
AMELIA: On water, of course.
_
1.66:1 Widescreen & Yellow/Blu-ray Subtitles
DINKY: Charge!
SLADE: Copper!
YOUNG TOD: Copper?
VIXEY: Oh. Sure. Why not?
YOUNG COPPER: Yeah, forever.
BIG MAMA: Mm-hmm. Oh, uh-huh.
WIDOW TWEED: We met, it seems

SLADE:
Ouch! You're killin' me! Ouch!
YOUNG COPPER:
And you're mine too, Tod.
_
2.35:1 Widescreen & Yellow/Blu-ray Subtitles
DOLI: What now?
ORGOCH: Thieves! Thieves!
CREPPER: This will please him.
DALLBEN: Ah, the Horned King.
TARAN: They're only frogs, Eilonwy.
ORDDU: Someone stole all our frogs.
EILONWY: Come on, Fflewddur. Hurry!
FFLEWDDUR: Great beelin', he is alive.

HORNED KING:
Ah, yes. The Black Cauldron.
_
1.78:1 Widescreen & Yellow/Blu-ray Subtitles
BUZZ: Now!
OWL: Who?
BOLT: Penny.
ALIENS: Ooh!
LASZLO: Yeah!
NAWT: All right.
GOOB: So tired.
BO PEEP: Buzz!
BLANKO: Uh-oh.
DAWSON: Basil?
CLANK: For Tink!
ALIENS: The claw!
HANNAH: I'll get it!
FRANKIE: Master?
RICHMAN: Deadly.
BOBBLE: Still okay.
CORNELIUS: Okay.
HOLMES: Come on.
LOLA: Oh, my. Bugs!
YOUNG GIRL: Whoa!
ANIMAL: Paris! Paris!
TALL TROLL: Really?
TWITCH: Get in there!
JESSIE: (GASPS) Oh.
BO PEEP: Oh, Woody.
LOUIS: Tiana! Naveen!
SPIKE: You know what?
LARRYHandle it, baby.
GARY: Come on, buddy.
TINKER BELL: Hammer.
KEN: What do you want?
FOZZIE: That's not good.
GRANNY: It's Air Jordan.
BUPKUS: Wow. He did it.
STAN: This is it. This is it.
REX: (GASPS) I need air!
BANG: Big man pancake.
SILVERMIST: Tinker Bell!
FLOYD: Animal, heel! Sit!
BLAKE: He's so on board!
GOTHEL: I love you most.
CARL: Why is it an acorn?
'80S ROBOT: Mr. Kermit...
GASTON: Ready, aim, fire!
LAWRENCE: Give it to me!
NAWT: Hey, it's basketball.
LEWIS: That's a prototype?
MOM: Okay, who's hungry?
MR. SPELL: Lazy toy brain.
ELLIE: My Adventure Book.
BARBIE: This is so exciting!
BLANKO: Are we there yet?
FAWN: We'll save you, Tink!
NEWSMAN: Breaking news,
FRANNY: Now, don't be shy.
RATIGAN: Goodbye so soon
AUNT BILLIE: One of a kind.
BOOKWORM: Ah! Here it is.
GONZO: Hey, guys, up here!
WOODY: Please, please, no!
MR. WILLERSTEIN: Coach...
TALLULAH: Is it gonna work?
BANG: Quiet, they're looking.
ROSETTA: Cover your tushy!
MARY: Gary, I've gone home.
ROWLF: Ah, not now, Fozzie.
ANDY: To infinity and beyond!
DIRECTOR: Guards, stop her!
TIANA: Where you taking me?
WILBUR: Robinson Industries,
LEW ZEALAND: Mr. The Frog,
FOGHORN: Pardon me. Sorry.
RHINO: Superbark. Superbark!
SLINKY: Hey, Woody, come on.
EUDORA: "Just in that moment,
BUZZ: Come on, Bullseye! Yah!
TUNE: We're in big trouble now.
MOLLY: Then, yes, I'll miss you.
ANDY'S MOM: I know. It's just...
BETA: Gray Leader, checking in.
MICHAEL: Couldn't sleep, Pops.
FIDGET: Let me out! Let me out!
TWEETY: My poor little cranium.
JACK BLACK: Stop cleaning me!
CHUCKLES: Yeah, I knew Lotso.
WOODY: Hold on, we're going in!
TERENCE: Knock-knickity-knock!
GAMMA: I'm gonna get there first!
REX: But the sign says it's closed.
BUZZ: What are ya... Unhand me!
SPARKS: Neither are you, Chunk.
FAIRY MARY: Not here, you don't!
WOODY: You want a piece of me?
POUND: Excuse me. Oh, so sorry.
BASIL: This case is most intriguing
PETUNIA: Where's my sloppy joe?
LOTSO: Well, thank you, Big Baby.
PATRICK: Oh, man. That felt good.
DAFFY: The view back here stinks.
LARRY: You clowns can't beat that.
CHATTER TELEPHONE: Hallways.
MISS PIGGY: Decisions, decisions.
TINKER BELL: Just tie this off here.
POUND: Get the rabbit. Get the girl.
MILDRED: Hi, folks. Everything all...
VINNIE: Right, that's what'll happen.
HAMM: I think he said, "All at once."
PENNY: Bolt! It's okay, Bolt. I'm fine.
ANDY: I'll get something on the way.
WALTER: Yeah. Uh, race you home!
ALPHA: Impossible! Where are you?
MICHAEL: You can stop posing now.
CHARLOTTE: Cheese and crackers!
BUPKUS: Yeah, beat up on the duck.
QUEEN CLARION: Thank you, Viola.
RAPUNZEL: What did you do to him?
SWACKHAMMER: Are you listening?
LYRIA: "The changing of the seasons
ELMER: All right, you irascible bunny.
JESSIE: What do you see? Anything?
RAY: Will you hold still, you big baby?
FLAVERSHAM: Of truly noble stature.
CHARLOTTE: I do! I do! He's so cute!
NAVEEN: Ray! Get me out of this box!
FLYNN: This is the story of how I died.
PETE: Woody, don't be mad at Jessie.
MITTENS: So, if you got superpowers,
BONNIE'S MOM: Bonnie, you in here?
MOTHER: Andy, you got all your stuff?
BOWLER HAT GUY: What's going on?
MUNTZ: In a house? A floating house?
RUSSELL: Can we keep him? Please?
CLANK: Well, spring won't spring itself.
SERGEANT: A large box... It's-It's-It's...
DUG: Oh, I am ready to not be up high.
CARL: I'm getting Kevin. You stay here.
SLINKY: Oh, no. Which way do we go?
MR. POTATO HEAD: What did he say?
KERMIT: Well, I guess this is the place.
REX: At last! I'm gonna get played with!
DOLLY: Yeah, she really got your smile.
BOBBLE: Like a wittle, wee baby, there.
BUGS: We have found the trophy room.
SCOOTER: Welcome back, Miss Piggy.
BILL: A hundred and seventy-five yards.
GRAY THREE: Gray Three, checking in.

SLINKY:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
HAMM:
All right, gangway, gangway.
JANICE:
Wow, she sure hasn't changed.
MOTHER:
Everybody say, "Bye, house!"
BOWLER HAT GUY:
They all hated me.
SWEDISH CHEF:
(GASPS) No maskin'?
DR. FACILIER:
Shame on that hard work
SERGEANT:
Frankincense, this is Myrrh.
CHARLOTTE:
Anything you want, sugar.
SUMMER:
But we can't! We can't do that!
POUND:
Hold on there, Mr. Looney Tune.
PORKY:
Come on, guys. No pain, no gain.
SHAWN:
Look at Muggsy handle the rock.
QUEEN CLARION:
Minister, Fairy Mary?
SID'S MOM:
Sid, your Pop Tarts are ready!
KERMIT:
Watch out for the forklift, Fozzie.
MR. POTATO HEAD:
Hey, hey, hey, buddy!
MICHAEL:
I just feel at this particular time...
ANDY'S MOM:
Look how tall you're getting.
MRS. POTATO HEAD:
They sound so sweet.
TINKER BELL:
The mouse's name is Cheese?
BONNIE'S MOM:
Ooh. You hear that, Bonnie?
BOBBLE:
Glad we had a bath today, eh, Clank?
SWACKHAMMER:
You'll be our star attraction.
CHATTER TELEPHONE:
Even the playground.
POTATO HEAD:
Yeah. Go home, Mr. Fancy Car.
MR. FENNER 2:
You drive a hard bargain, Tiana!
NEWSREEL ANNOUNCER:
And, golly, what a swell monster this is!

BARBIE: Love...
KEN: You.
KEN: Cowgirl.
JESSIE: Here.
KEN: Barbie.
BARBIE: Here.
BUPKUS: Whoa!
NAWT: Ah!
BUGS: Whoa.
DAFFY: What?
KEN: Ready?
BARBIE: Ready.
GARY: Walter!
MARY: Walter!
HAMM: What?
SLINKY: Huh?
GARY: Walter!
MARY: Walter?
LOLA: Oh!
POUND: Belly flop.
JUANITA: Hey.
MICHAEL: Hey.
REX: He did it!
HAMM: Yes, sir!
NAWT: Hey, hey!
POUND: What?
CARL: Watch it!
RUSSELL: Sorry.
NAVEEN: No, no...
TIANA: Don't...
REX: Geronimo!
HAMM: Look out!
STAN: What, here?
MICHAEL: Yes.
BUZZ: Hold on.
HAMM: What's up?
KEN: Springy dog.
SLINKY: Present.
CHUNK: All right.
KEN: Here we go.
LEWIS: 3.7 seconds.
GASTON: I win!
FOZZIE: Like that.
WALTER: Oh, okay.
REX: Is he out there?
BUZZ: There he is.
MAN: I need her in hair.
PENNY: I just...
MOLLY: Mom.
ANDY'S MOM: No buts.
NAWT: Okay, go get him.
POUND: Yeah.
HANNAH: Mom! Mom!
SID: She's lying!
FAWN: You fixed it!
SILVERMIST: Wow!
POUND: Wow, a killer.
BANG: Let me see.
BARBIE: I'll wait up for you.
KEN: Kisses!
LEW ZEALAND: Whoop!
GONZO: Whoa!
CHILD: Mine!
SERGEANT: There they are.
JESSIE: Look!
MR. POTATO HEAD: Wow!
ALPHA: Where is it?
DUG: Uh... Tomorrow.
IRIDESSA: Beautiful!
ROSETTA: Amazing!
JESSIE: Woody? You okay?
WOODY: Yeah.
BUPKUS: Hey.
BLANKO: Bring it on, dude.
ROSETTA: Tinker Bell?
FAWN: Tinker Bell?
MOLLY: Can I have your stereo?
ANDY: No.
BANG: Where?
BLANKO: Whoa. Now what?
WOODY: Just push it! Push it!
BUZZ: Push it!
PORKY: Going up.
POUND: You're mine, fool.
JESSIE: Take that!
POTATO HEAD: To the left.
MARY: You guys okay?
GARY: Is anyone hurt?
JESSIE: He did it!
HAMM: All right, Slinkykins.
WALTER: She wasn't very nice.
KERMIT: Yeah.
CLANK: Excuse us!
BOBBLE: Coming through!
RECEPTIONIST: All right.
ANIMAL: Mean lady.
DAFFY: Ha. Not a cent.
BUGS: Hmm. Me neither.
MR. SPELL: Spell, trash can.
REX: We're doomed!
ALPHA: No, wait, wait!
BETA: What's Dug doing?
NAWT: She's looking again.
BUPKUS: Close it up.
FIDGET: Move along, honey!
QUEEN: You fiends!
BUZZ: How many?
HAMM: There must be dozens.
TIANA: I can't see a thing!
NAVEEN: Neither can I!
LARRY: Sounds good.
BILL: I'll go close to the pin.
SHAWN: I got it.
MUGGSY: You got it. Yeah, baby.
BETA: Not you.
GAMMA: What do we do with Dug?
IRIDESSA: I knew you'd get to go!
FAWN: Oh, Tink!
STAN: Sorry it took so long.
MICHAEL: Don't worry.
NAVEEN: Look out! Out of the way!
TIANA: Oh, no!
FOZZIE: Yeah! Come on!
ROWLF: Come on, Walter!
GAMMA: He's got the bird!
DOG 2: The bird's gone...
KIDS: Trick or treat!
WALTER: Because from then on...
JESSIE: Look at this place.
MR. POTATO HEAD: Wow!
MOLLY: Why not?
ANDY: 'Cause I'm taking it with me.
BOBO: Nicely done, sir. As usual.
RICHMAN: En garde.
ANDY: I'm gonna miss you.
ANDY'S MOM: Don't, Andy.
SMALL TROLL: You're the best.
TALL TROLL: No, you.
LOLA: I'll take some.
PORKY: Yeah, can I have some too?
TALL TROLL: Fuzz face.
SMALL TROLL: Thimble head.
LARRY: Don't say it.
STAN: Never seen one of these before.
TALL TROLL: Weasel toes!
SMALL TROLL: Badger brain!
BUZZ: He's stealin' Woody!
REX: What? He can't take Woody.
FIDGET: I got you, toy maker!
FLAVERSHAM: Oh, no! Olivia!
DEADLY: Let me wipe that down.
BOBO: You've missed a spot.
HAMM: I got dibs on his hat!
BO PEEP: Would you boys stop it!
FOZZIE: Wocka wocka wocka!
JACK BLACK: Make it stop! No!
HAMM: So now what do we do?
WOODY: We go back to Andy's.
MRS. POTATO HEAD: My babies!
WOODY: Hey, guys! No! No!
FAWN: You, too! Fly with you later!
ROSETTA: Fly with you later!
RAPUNZEL: (SCOLDING) Eugene!
FLYNN: All right, I asked her.
FAWN: Don't get your wings in a bunch.
ROSETTA: Don't be like that.
STAN: That exit wasn't clearly marked.
MICHAEL: Hold up, right here.
ANDY: (AS WOODY) Thanks, Buzz.
ANDY: (AS BUZZ) No problem, buddy.
_
1.85:1 Widescreen & Blu-ray Subtitles
FRANCIS: Goodness!
SOLDIER 1: Make way!
DODGER: You help Tito.
FAGIN: Oh, it's hopeless.
VICTOR: Ready, aim, fire!
PHOEBUS: No, you're not.
RITA: Oh, that poor little kid.
QUASIMODO: Most of them.
ROSCOE: Come on, DeSoto.
JENNY: Wait till you taste this.
SYKES: I don't think you grasp
HUGO: And since you're shaped
FROLLO: The prisoner, Esmeralda,
LAVERNE: Don't you ever migrate?
TITO: Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
EINSTEIN: Yeah. And you're okay, too.
WINSTON: Why me? Today of all days.
CLOPIN: Ugly folks forget your shyness
ESMERALDA: You've done this before?

WINSTON:
Probably just a little stunned.
DODGER:
Looks like Louie's got a visitor.
QUASIMODO:
Is this the court of miracles?

FRANCIS: You were very good.
OLIVER: What?
GARGOYLES: Oh.
VICTOR: Yeah. Oh, dear, yes.
SOLDIER 1: Make way!
SOLDIER 2: Make way, now!
RITA: What're we gonna do, Dodge?
DODGER: Yo, Tito, hot-wire.
_
1.78:1 Widescreen & White Subtitles
TRITON: Yes.
ZEUS: Ha ha!
BEAST: Forte!
PHIL: Two words.
JENNY: A whale?
NEMO: Bye, Dad!
BLOAT: Now what?
CRUSH: 150, dude!
CARL: What is that?
MUSE: It was tragic.
UMPIRE: You're out!
PIGLET: Excuse me.
TINKER BELL: Wow!
CHEF LOUIS: Ah-ha!
CYCLOPS: Hercules!
MR. RAY: Dory! Dory!
NAKOMA: Pocahontas!
SEAHORSE: Sebastian!
BAILEY: Zzz... (GASPS)
GILL: That's it, Sharkbait.
NARRATOR: You go, girl.
MEG: (PANTING) Please.
DESTINY: Dory! I'm sorry!
ALICE: They don't call this
POWHATAN: Pocahontas.
BABY DORY: Hi, I'm Dory.
FAWN: Road? What road?
KNIGHT: All right. All right.
NARRATOR: Chapter one,
OLD MAN: Tell me about it.
WOOLENSWORTH: Hmm.
TURKEY: Oh... (GASPING)
TERRI: We were awesome!
POOH: Just as I suspected.
MRS. POTTS: There she is.
FLUKE: Just pick one, mate.
CRUSH: Go! Go! Go, go, go.
GUARD 1: Get back in there!
PEACH: I'm right behind you.
AMPHITRYON: Who's there?
CHET: Thank you very much.
SULLEY: Come on! Dig deep!
CLANK: Gear it down, Bobble!
ROSETTA: Our wings are wet.
MICHAEL: Please, please, no!
DORY: Oh boy. Okay. This is--
JOHN: This place is incredible.
BEN: Smith was right all along.
BUCK: Hey! Son! You all right?
BRUCE: That's all right, Chum.
FLOUNDER: Ariel, wait for me.
FORTE: Mademoiselle, please.
IRIDESSA: That's a good point.
TERRY: My tentacle fell asleep.
DARLA: (SCREAMS) Get it out!
MARVIN: Come to me, my prey.
ATTINA: What is with her lately?
SILVERMIST: Brace yourselves!
DR. GRIFFITHS: Yes, of course.
HANK: Where's everybody else?
ANNOUNCER: It's all over, folks!
CHIP: Mama, I found one for me!
HERCULES: Yeah. Yeah. I know.
SCUTTLE: Nothing is happening.
SQUISHY: I've never felt so alive!
WILLOW: Is that my Pocahontas?
LIZZY: Aren't her wings beautiful?
SEBASTIAN: Ariel, grab onto that.
ERIC: Whoa! Hang on, I've got ya.
BELLE: What's the matter, Sultan?
RUNT: Don't go breaking my heart
LITTLE: All right, guys. Watch this.
SIGOURNEY: What lies before you
GURGLE: I am truly going to vomit!
GRIMSBY: Oh, yes, of course, Eric,
SHERRIE: Boys! It's a school night!
ACE: Stay on target. Stay on target!
COACH: Okay, everyone. Listen up!
BOBBLE: Can you reach it, Clanky?
HARDSCRABBLE: You're not scary.
FORGETTER BOBBY: Forget them!
BUGS: Hold on. He's got something.
MARLIN: No. Dory! Dory! Wait! Wait.
FOXY: I won't go breaking your heart
KOCOUM: Pocahontas! Pocahontas!
MELVIN: Why did you take our child?
PORKY: I thought we search in style.
MIKE: Why are my settings different?
JOHNNY: No one will remember you.
NEMO: (GASPS) Dad, look! It's Dory.
RILEY: We used to play tag and stuff.
DAFFY: Hey, Bugs! Stop! Slow down!
ANGER: You want Riley to be happy?
HADES: A stirring performance, boys.
DAD: All right, just a few more blocks.
ABBY: No worries, Mr. Woolensworth.
POCAHONTAS: Quiyoughcohannock.
COGSWORTH: The setting is perfect.
LUMIERE: Let's go! Love will not wait.
DORY: Are... Are you my conscience?
DIRECTOR: Set up the classroom set!
URSULA: Come in. Come in, my child.
JUANITA: Mike? Honey, are you okay?
FOGHORN: Keep looking. Dip deeper!
THOMAS: Help! Somebody help! Help!
JOY: Oh! And remember your rockets?
DON: That's a pretty good one, Squish.
OWL: Yes, yes, that's good, that's great
SHERMAN: Out with you. And stay out!
DISGUST: That figures. The van is lost.
RANDY: Come on, Mike. It's a fraternity
MOM: You're not going to finish tryouts?
WENDY: (AS MICHAEL) Thanks, Bugs.
TWEETY: That's the kidnapper, all right.
ANDRINA: Ariel, dear, time to come out.
MARLIN: Almost there. Keep swimming!
FEAR: Oh, thank goodness you're back!
ARIEL: Flounder, don't be such a guppy.
SADNESS: I was thinking more like rain.
CHRISTOPHER: Okay. Open your eyes.
SYLVESTER: What makes you so sure?
BING BONG: We're not going to make it!
FEMALE ANNOUNCER: But be warned.
MALE ANNOUNCER: Python Nu Kappa!

SADNESS:
Riley's Islands of Personality.
LITTLE:
He's all right! Stop the invasion!
RABBIT:
They muddy up your tidy house
MARLIN:
What do these markings mean?
PORKY:
He's selling himself for 25 cents!
TINKER BELL:
This isn't a human house.
WILLOW:
It's enough to make your sap boil.
DR. GRIFFITHS:
Well, of course, my darling.
BING BONG:
I know people in Headquarters!
POCAHONTAS:
What are you doing? Meeko!
SYLVESTER:
Yeah. Go home, Mr. Fancy Car.
NARRATOR:
As the others searched for a tail,
BOBBLE:
And who knows when they'll be dry.
HERCULES:
Don't get too comfortable, Hades!
PROSPECTOR:
Michael, don't be mad at Alice.
BARBARA:
Darla, your uncle will see you now.
CHRISTOPHER:
No, silly. Put your arms down.
MRS. DARLING:
Wendy, you got all your stuff?
ANNOUNCER:
Yes, Chicken Little, it's all yours!
SILVERMIST:
Well, I'm gonna remain optimistic.
JTC PRESIDENT:
Did you see him catch that pig?
MALE ANNOUNCER:
We don't have any human toys,
FEMALE ANNOUNCER:
Welcome to the final competition

ABBY: Ace!
ACE: Abby.
ABBY: Yeah!
RUNT: Yeah!
PIGLET: Whoa!
POOH: Ooh!
MARLIN: Dory.
NEMO: Dory!
KANGA: Yes.
RABBIT: Honey.
BUCK: Plan D.
KIRBY: Plan D!
ABBY: Uh-huh.
RUNT: Uh-huh.
MARLIN: Wow.
CORAL: Mmm.
PORKY: What?
TWEETY: Huh?
NEMO: Dad!
DORY: Nemo's alive!
OWL: Honey.
RABBIT: Ooh, honey!
BUGS: Hold on.
PORKY: What's up?
DAD: Now hold still.
MOM: The car!
BOTH: Open Ocean.
DORY: Exactly.
UMPIRE: Wait!
ANNOUNCER: Wait!
ALL: Wow!
MIKE: Excuse me. Fellas.
BING BONG: Whoo-hoo!
JOY: Whoo!
ABBY: Now breathe.
LITTLE: Breathe.
FEAR: Did you see that look?
JOY: Oh, no.
DAFFY: Is he out there?
BUGS: There he is.
ALL: The undertow!
MR. RAY: That's right.
DAD: I know. I know.
MOM: Be right there!
ALICE: Take that!
SYLVESTER: To the left.
JOY: In we go!
FEAR: Okay! Going in! Yes!
MARLIN: Dory, no! Wait!
DESTINY: Dory!
MAN 2: Steady! Steady!
BEN: There you go.
SHERMAN: Barbara.
BARBARA: Mmm-hmm?
SECURITY: Stop right there!
BING BONG: Ow!
TINA: Now put them down.
MELVIN: Of course.
DISGUST: Let's go!
ANGER: It's gonna be great!
CLANK: I'm sorry.
BOBBLE: I can't feel my legs.
DR. GRIFFITHS: Lizzy?
LIZZY: Coming, Father!
DORY: Hey there!
BRUCE: How about you, Chum?
DORY: Are we there yet?
HANK: Sh. Keep it down!
DORY: Watch the turn.
MARLIN: Watch what? Ow!
CLANK: What've we got?
BOBBLE: House! Get off.
RILEY: Come on!
COACH: Let's pick it up out there!
MARLIN: See anything?
DORY: Something's got me!
FEAR: Really bad.
DISGUST: It's absolutely the worst.
NEMO: Just go, Dad.
MARLIN: Don't push me, Nemo.
DR. GRIFFITHS: The butterfly. It's gone!
LIZZY: What?
NEMO: Too late.
DORY: Okay, I think we're close. Whee!
LIZZY: Father, look!
DR. GRIFFITHS: Not just now, Lizzy.
BOY 1: Help! I can't breathe!
BOY 2: (COUGHING) Hurry!
FEAR: What the heck is that?
JOY: Who put broccoli on pizza?
RABBIT: They chip your tooth
KANGA: They steal your youth
ANGER: Great. This is just great.
DISGUST: I'm gonna be sick.
ANGER: They're stressed out?
FEAR: What are we going to do?
BUGS: He's stealing Michael!
DAFFY: What? He can't take Mike.
ANGER: We're supposed to live here?
SADNESS: Do we have to?
JENNY: Oh no! They're going away!
NEMO: Oh no! Dory! What do we do?
_
1.78:1 Widescreen & Yellow/White Subtitles
BEAST: What?
SIMBA: Come here!
NALA: Simba, wait up!
MUFASA: Look, Simba.
NALA: It's really creepy.
SHENZI: Ooh, it tingles me.
ZAZU: Oh, Scar, this is awful!
LUMIERE: Life is so unnerving
BELLE: New and a bit alarming
SARABI: And it's time for yours.
COGSWORTH: Now it's too late.
GASTON: Who does she think she is?
MAURICE: We should be there by now.

FEATHERDUSTER: Oh, no.
LUMIERE: Oh, yes.
MAURICE: Thank you.
COGSWORTH: No, no, no!
COGSWORTH: Encroachers.
MRS. POTTS: And they have the mirror.
_
1.85:1 Widescreen & White Subtitles
BOO: Kitty!
ROZ: Now...
ALIENS: Ooh!
RODDY: Rita!
JAFAR: Shut up!
IRIDESSA: Wonderful!
PEACHES: Wow, Dad.
ROGER: Hey... (YELPS)
SID: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
ANNA: Every Christmas...
GRANNY: I'm in here, too.
BROOKE: I can't believe it!
CRASH: Okay, it's our turn.
BOOKWORM: Ah! Here it is.
RITA: Go, go, purple custard!
ALADDIN: Look, I... I'm sorry.
ABU: Yoo-hoo! Aladdin! Hello!
INMA: Bluebells, cockleshells.
SHANGRI LLAMA: What? No!
OLAF: (GASPS) The fruitcake!
MANNY: The cave! Get inside!
SID: (DISTORTING) Halftime...
NEIL deBUCK WEASEL: Mars.
FUNGUS: Ow, ow! I'm not here.
THIMBLENOSE TED: Hey, guys.
CHUCKLES: Yeah, I knew Lotso.
BUCK: (SINGING) Figaro, Figaro
FAWN: Oh, they sound so sweet.
JULIAN: Oh, you're gonna love it.
DIEGO: Wait a second. (SNIFFS)
WHITEY: Keep your legs straight!
MRS. DARLING: I know. It's just...
SPARKS: Neither are you, Chunk.
ROSETTA: Hey, hey, hey, sweetie!
CELIA: Monsters, Inc. Please hold.
LOTSO: Well, thank you, Big Baby.
VICTORIA: Then, yes, I'll miss you.
RANDALL: Move it! Look out, you...
WATERNOOSE: No, no, no, no, no.
ELLIE: It was a good one, wasn't it?
ELSA: Anna made these years ago.
JERRY: Okay, people, take a break!
CHUNK: Come on, turkey, come on.
THUMBELINA: Cornelius! Cornelius?
SILVERMIST: Yeah, but now it's here.
ZARINA: What are you... Unhand me!
JASMINE: Just go jump off a balcony!
FROG: En garde! Droit! Parry! Thrust!
PERIWINKLE: Tinker Bell! Down here!
WENDY: I'll get something on the way.
LIAM: He's like Robin Hood in reverse.
ROBO-PHONE: Good luck, tinker fairy.
MRS. ANDERSON: Inma, you in here?
MIKE: What a plan. Simple, yet insane!
TWITCH: Shhhh! They might hear you.
SPIKE: I've got Rita, boss! I've got Rita!
TINKER BELL: Okay, places, everyone.
VIDIA: We ain't ever getting believed in.
CORNELIUS: Changing two double A's.
SULTAN: Find him! Search everywhere!
TOAD: You incompetent cheese-eaters!
SULLEY: (WHISPERING) They're gone.

NEIL deBUCK WEASEL:
The universe.
STRETCH:
Here, here. Two greens here.
ALADDIN:
Phenomenal cosmic powers...
BROOKE:
Please keep your arms and legs
SILVERMIST:
Sounds like children to me.
PEACHES:
How could you do that to him?
TINKER BELL:
Faith, trust, and pixie dust.
CORNELIUS:
Well, Stretch takes the round.
CHUNK:
You think they had a fun playtime?
PERIWINKLE:
What do you see? Anything?
SILVERMIST:
I think she said, "All at once."
MRS. ANDERSON:
Ooh. You hear that, Inma?
TINKER BELL:
Just like we rehearsed it, guys.
MRS. DARLING:
Look how tall you're getting.

MAN: Whoa!
WOMAN: No!
MAN 1: Hey!
MAN 2: What you got?
PERIWINKLE: Look!
ROSETTA: Wow!
CORNELIUS: Light fairy.
IRIDESSA: Here.
THUMBELINA: Love...
CORNELIUS: You.
VICTORIA: Mom.
MRS. DARLING: No buts.
CHUNK: All right.
CORNELIUS: Here we go.
CORNELIUS: Ready?
THUMBELINA: Ready.
CORNELIUS: Fast-flying fairy.
VIDIA: Present.
IRIDESSA: Geronimo!
SILVERMIST: Look out!
CORNELIUS: Winter fairy.
PERIWINKLE: Here.
VICTORIA: Can I have your stereo?
WENDY: No.
IRIDESSA: She did it!
SILVERMIST: Yes, ma'am!
CORNELIUS: Thumbelina.
THUMBELINA: Here.
PERIWINKLE: Look at this place.
ROSETTA: Wow!
VICTORIA: Why not?
WENDY: I'm taking it with me.
TINKER BELL: Just push it! Push it!
ZARINA: Push it!
PERIWINKLE: Tink? You okay?
TINKER BELL: Yeah.
FAWN: My babies!
TINKER BELL: Hey, guys! No! No!
THUMBELINA: I'll wait up for you.
CORNELIUS: Kisses!
ZARINA: How many?
SILVERMIST: There must be dozens.
PERIWINKLE: She did it!
SILVERMIST: All right, Vidiakins.
WENDY: I'm gonna miss you.
MRS. DARLING: Don't, Wendy.
SILVERMIST: Now what do we do?
TINKER BELL: Go back to Wendy's.
_
2.35:1 Widescreen & Blu-ray Subtitles
TANANA: Oh.
KENAI: Koda?
GYPSY: Whoa!
AUDREY: Milo, no!
SITKA: Knock it off.
VINNY: Hey, Junior.
SLIM: Are they all right?
KING: And to prevent Kida
HELGA: It just keeps going.
MANNY: And now, insectus
HOPPER: You little termites!
COOKIE: Ya-ha! Gertie, pull!
KODA: Hello. I can't breathe.
FRANCIS: I gotcha! I gotcha!
P.T. FLEA: Get me out of here!
THORNY: Okay, lower, lower...
MRS. PACKARD: Commander?
SOIL: Do not panic. Do not panic!
ATTA: Good job, guys! Nice work!
MOLT: Look at me! I'm barefooting!
RUTT: So, you want to play "I spy"?
ROURKE: Speak English, professor.
SWEET: Milo, you better get up here.
MILO: Sorry about... Sorry about that.
DOT: Well, I think he's gonna make it.
HARRY: I can't help it! It's so beautiful!
THUD: (GROWLING) Where are they?
DENAHI: I don't blame the bear, Kenai.
FLIK: (WEAKLY) You're wrong, Hopper.

P.T. FLEA:
I'm gonna be rich, rich, rich
MRS. PACKARD:
Commander? Commander?
AUDREY:
Rourke! We took a big hit down here,

ATTA: Oh!
ANT 1: Hey!
ROSIE: I can't see!
SLIM: What is happening?
TUKE: You brought it up.
RUTT: I'm trying to...
HEIMLICH: Oh, thank you!
MANNY: Thank you.
KIDS: Ooh! Wow!
ROSIE: Kids, he's kind of ticklish.
HEIMLICH: Oh, stop. You're too kind.
ALL: Thank you.
DENAHI: Sitka wouldn't want it.
KENAI: Sitka's not here
SLIM: We got the water!
HEIMLICH: Here we come, P.T.!
_
1.78:1 Widescreen & Blu-ray Subtitles
MOM: Oh, boy.
KALA: Oh! Oh, no. Shh. Shh.
KERCHAK: I said he could stay.
JANE: I've never seen such eyes.
TERK: Oh! Watch it! Oh! Ow! Ow!
TARZAN: They mean us no harm.
CLAYTON: Now, be careful, Professor.
PROFESSOR: Where? Yes, more nests!

JANE: Tarzan!
TARZAN: Jane!
KALA: Tarzan?
APE MOTHER: Terkina?
TANTOR: It's alway me.
TERK: Cramp in the calf.
TANTOR: Okay, maybe it was.
KERCHAK: Everyone,
_
1.66:1 Widescreen & Blu-ray Subtitles
DAVID: Nani!
ONUS: Land ho!
CHICHA: I heard that.
HASAGAWA: Whoa, whoa!
SCROOP: What was it now?
NANI: Okay, I got to get to work.
LILO: Want to listen to the King?
KRONK: Back! Elbow! Shoulder!
CAPTAIN AMELIA: Mr. Hawkins,
JIM: Whoa. What is all this stuff?
MORPH: "Nothing but me heart."
SILVER: Well done, Mr. Arrow, sir!
PACHA: Well, we better get going.
JUMBA: He is bulletproof, fireproof
SARAH: James Pleiades Hawkins.
PLEAKLEY: Well, what's he doing?
RUDY: Uh, pardon me. That's mine.
ARROW: Stow those casks forward!
B.E.N.: Laser cannons disconnected,
DOPPLER: Jim! Oh, Jim! Wait for me!
KUZCO: So this is where you came in.
YZMA: And so, it is with great sadness
NARRATOR: On the clearest of nights,
BUBBLES: You know I have no choice.

NARRATOR:
...like a Candarian zaftwing
SILVER:
You got something to say, Scroop?
DOPPLER:
I just spoke with the constabulary.
GRAND COUNCILWOMAN:
Gantu, what's going on?

JUMBA: Now, this is interesting.
PLEAKLEY: What?
_
2.39:1 Widescreen & Blu-ray Subtitles
MIA: He's hot!
JACK-JACK: Hello?
RAMONE: Ah, yeah.
VOYAGE: IncrediBoy?
SCHUMACHER: Ciao.
DASH: Come on, Violet!
INCREDIBLE: You know,
BUDDY: And IncrediBoy!
VAN: Okay! Yes. You bet.
CHICK: Oh! (GRUNTING)
HELEN: Do I have to answer?
MATER: Oh, yeah, I'm tellin' ya!
VIOLET: Pretty loud discussion.
KARI: I'm gonna call the police...
FLO: Oh, would you look at that?
E: All was well, another day saved
MACK: Hey, Lightning! You ready?
SALLY: (SIGHING) Yeah, imagine.
DUSTY: Get your rear end in here.
FROZONE: It's not doing anything.
HUPH: You know, Bob, a company...
LUCIUS: So now I'm in deep trouble.
HARV: No, wait. Where are you goin'?
HUDSON: You drive like you fix roads.
SYNDROME: I knew you couldn't do it.
FILLMORE: Respect the classics, man.
SHERIFF: Hope you enjoyed the show!
BOB: Pace it. Slow down just a little bit.
BOB: Wow, this is history in the making.
DARRELL: No! McQueen's blown a tire!
McQUEEN: Look, they're drivin' right by.

BOB:
Welcome back to the Dinoco 400.
UNDERMINER:
I am always beneath you,
PETERBILT:
Turn on your lights, you moron!

LUCIUS: Ha, ha.
DASH: Oh!
DASH: Wow.
VIOLET: Whoa.
FILLMORE: Fascist!
SARGE: Commie!
LUCIUS: Is that everybody?
BOB: Yeah.
MATER: Yes, you do.
McQUEEN: No way.
McQUEEN: Harv?
REPORTER 3: Come on!
McQUEEN: Whoo! Whoo!
HUDSON: Yeah!
BOB: I take it our host is...
MIRAGE: I'm sorry.
GUARD 3: Hold it! Freeze!
VIOLET: Dash, run!
SHERIFF: Mater!
MATER: I wasn't tractor-tippin'!
REPORTER 2: Your tires balding?
SALLY: McQueen!
MATER: Tractor-tippin's fun.
McQUEEN: This is ridiculous.
DARRELL: McQueen saved it!
BOB: He's back on the track!
DASH: You're gonna be toast!
HELEN: Stop running in the house.
BOB: The most spectacular, amazing...
DARRELL: I don't believe it!
HARV: Come on, get in the trailer.
MALE: Where's the old McQueen?
BOB: McQueen passes on the inside!
DARRELL: He's nearly a lap down.
MIRAGE: How soon can you get here?
BOB: I'll leave tomorrow morning.
_
2.39:1 Widescreen & Yellow/Blu-ray Subtitles
EVE: Who are you?
WALL-E: Whoa! Uh-oh!
EMILE: I'm sorry, Remy.
HORST: Coming around.
MATER: Hey, excuse me!
MARY: Hey. What? John?
SALLY: Ah, this is so nice.
TOPOLINO: Hey, race car.
M-O: Foreign contaminant.
AUTO: Good night, Captain.
COMPUTER: Deploying chute.
McQUEEN: Speed. I am speed.
CAPTAIN: Well, let's open her up.
SHIP: What are you doing out here?
REMY: At first, Ego thinks it's a joke.
ZÜNDAPP: Down! Everybody, down!
COLETTE: Don't mess with my mise!
COMPUTER: Caution. Rogue robots.
LAROUSSE: Drink now, there's plenty.
FINN: That's how I like to start the day.
LINGUINI: Secret? You want the truth?
DARRELL: I cannot believe what I saw.
HOLLEY: No! Don't go down that street.
BRENT: French rally car Raoul ÇaRoule

FRANCESCO:
He is afraid of Francesco.
AUTO:
Captain, you are needed on the bridge.

EVE: Plant!
M-O: EVE!
MARY: Look out!
EVE: Ah!
M-O: Foreign contaminant.
WALL-E: Whoa!
LALO: Coming down the line.
COLETTE: Set.
M-O: Whee!
BEAUTICIAN-BOT: You're kidding!
COMPUTER: Confirm acquisition.
CAPTAIN: Ooh!
HORST: Fire seven.
MAN: Three salade composée up.
LALO: One order of steamed pike up.
MAN: Coming up.
HORST: Bonjour, chef.
LAROUSSE: Hello, Chef Skinner.
MATER: Don't come any closer!
McQUEEN: Are you okay?
HORST: Ready to go on table seven.
COLETTE: Coming around.
_
2.39:1 Widescreen & White Subtitles
KATIE: Ah.
FURY: Nyx.
SINA: Moana!
GUIDO: Okay.
LIBBY: Ha-ha!
MR. BIG: Meh.
ELINOR: Merida!
NELSON: Ha-ha!
GUARD: My lord!
MANCHAS: You...
SPOT: Whoo-hoo!
FLASH: ...Priscilla!
KOHUT: Incoming!
CHASE: Over here!
NORWOOD: Guilty!
GO GO: Woman up!
BUCK: Thanks, Gruff!
MR. LITWAK: Oh, boy.
YAMA: There they are!
JESSE: Hey! Open up!
BONNIE: Glorious day!
NASH: Who does that?
MATEROh, well, good.
HONEY LEMON: Whoo!
ORYX: Will you shut up?
KRUSTY: Drama queen!
NASH: Whoo-hoo! Yeah!
DASH: It's got a big yard!
JOJO: (ECHOING) Yopp!
MOMMA: Henry, it's time.
KREI: That's just not true.
MOANA: What's in there?
CASS: That's my nephew!
CALHOUN: All right, Fix-It.
FINNICK: She hustled you.
CLYDE: Nice share, Ralph.
SCRATCHY: Itchy... Itchy...
REFEREE: Fighters ready?
MORTON: Please, for me...
LIONHEART: Swell-wether!
STERLING: So? You like it?
RUSTY: Please no pictures.
DARRELLI am speechless!
RIVER: Lou won't admit this,
SALLY: Hi! You're home late.
NICK: Mission accomplished.
TADASHI: Oh, hey, Professor.
CLAWHAUSER: Here you go.
STU: Oh, she's not a real cop.
SCRIBBLE: Hmm. Interesting.
GRAMPA: I'm part of the mob!
LUCIUS: No lifeguard on duty!
MARGE: (GASPS) Springfield.
BOGO: Abandoning your post.
FRED: (GASPS) He's glorious.
BARNEY: Okay. Hail, emperor.
JUDY: (WHISPERS) Come on.
MAUI: I wasn't born a demigod.
MAYOR: Everybody, don't stop!
FAWN: (SHOUTING) Incoming!
CRUZ: Not cool, man. Not cool!
WINSTON: Attention. Attention.
SONIC: If you leave your game,
HAMILTON: 122 miles per hour.
TINKER BELL: Fawn, you can't!
WIGGUM: See you in court, kid.
GAZELLE: Wow! I'm impressed.
EVELYN: You know what's sad?
CARGILL: Attention, Springfield.
MRS. OTTERTON: (SIGHS) Oh!
CALLAGHAN: You must be Hiro.
TONY: Good evening, everyone.
HELEN: What are we gonna do?
UNDERMINER: Ooh. (LAUGHS)
GRAMMA: The legends are true.
BAYMAX: I have some concerns.
TUI: Mother, Motunui is paradise.
LORD MACINTOSH: ...my liege?
WYNNCHEL: Come on! Go! Roll!
YAX: Yeah, some mammals say...
IRIDESSA: (WHIMPERS) Oh, no.
HORTON: Mayor? Are you there?
INUIT SHAMAN: Homer Simpson,
SCREENSLAVER: Find anything?
ELASTIGIRL: How do we do that?
BOB: (STAMMERING) Yes. Good.
MACK: Hey, Lightning, you ready?
VOICE: We've been watching you.
FERGUS: I'm sure it went this way.
BOBBY: Congratulations, cupcake.
LISA: Dad, we can't see the movie!
FLANDERS: Rough day, huh, son?
BART: Jabbity, jabbity, jab, jab, jab!
VIOLET: I don't wanna talk about it.
HUDSONYou got a lot of stuff, kid.
JACKSON STORM: Oh, green flag.
ROSETTA: What's with the berries?
ABUELITA ELENA: What is all this?
BELLWETHER: Come on out, Judy.
DE LA CRUZ: Stay back! Stay back!
ANNOUNCER: Taffyta Muttonfudge!
WASABI: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
VLAD: Right in the beak! (GRUNTS)
POPPA: Go on, Buck. You earned it.
ARLO: Where am I? Where's home?
HOMER: Relax. Those pious morons
KING CANDY: Now, now! (LAUGHS)
FELIX: The vines. They're Laffy Taffy.
DUSTY: Besides, this Sterling fellow?
NYX: Get away from the hawk, Fawn.
HÉCTOR: He's a living child, Ernesto.
SOUR BILL: Citizens of Sugar Rush...
MISS FRITTER: Nobody touches him.
FISHERMAN: I don't think it's the bait.
CUTLASSStorm takes back the lead!
SMOKEY: Cruz? What are you doing?
McQUEEN: All right, Cruz. The beach.
VANELLOPE: Okay, good. Little more.
MERIDA: Mum, you can't go out there.
MOE: This is why we should hate kids.
HIRO: I know what you're going to say.
NARRATOR: And why didn't he speak?
NARRATOR: On a planet with no name
KANGAROO: That Horton is a menace.
OSCAR: Real alebrijes. Spirit creatures.
PAPÁ: You want it down by the kitchen?
MIGUEL: Sometimes, I think I'm cursed.
DOWNPOUR: No, I didn't say you were.
RALPH: No, no, no! Wait a second! Aah!

FRED:
Yeah! They made it!
GO GO:
You gotta be kidding me.
EVELYN:
Less than two minutes!
HELEN:
One thing leads to another
TADASHI:
This is Tadashi Hamada.
TONY:
They looked like superheroes.
BOGO:
At twenty-two hundred hours...
ELASTIGIRL:
How you feeling, Chad?
WASABI:
That's what I'm talking about.
MR. INCREDIBLE:
You two, stay here.
HONEY LEMON:
We're gonna make it!
WINSTON:
My father called Gazerbeam.
TUI:
Have you tried using a different bait?
ELINOR:
Merida, come along, sweetheart.
BAYMAX:
His blood type is AB-negative.
HORTON:
I don't want to sound the alarm.
CARGILL:
The United States government.
SMITHERS:
They've taken everything, sir.
DOWNPOUR:
Come back with that critter!
IRIDESSA:
Yeah, you're doing really good.
UNDERMINER:
Behold! The Underminer!
CALLAGHAN:
This is your decision, Hiro.
ANNOUNCER:
What's this? Cherry bombs!
ARRIVALS AGENT:
How wonderful. Next.
SCREENSLAVER:
I control this broadcast...
ABUELITA ELENA:
In the courtyard, mijos.
DEPARTURES AGENT:
Next family, please.
JUNIOR MOON:
We ran moonshine, dummy!
KANGAROO:
When Horton tells our children...
LORD DINGWALL:
I propped it open with a stick.
NATALIE CERTAIN:
Storm's in a class of his own.
DRILL INSTRUCTOR:
You're dead, Bunny Bumpkin!
LORD MACGUFFIN:
You can see my house from here.
LORD MACINTOSH:
Oh, and what exactly are we after...

HELEN: Dash!
BOB: No!
LISA: Phew!
HOMER: Okay.
BONNIE: Never.
STU: Never.
JUDY: Oh.
BELLWETHER: Hmm.
DON: Salud!
DE LA CRUZ: Poison!
BART: Geronimo!
LISA: Sacajawea!
HILDY: Me two!
HOOLY: Me three!
HOMER: Ow!
BARKER: That's two.
GO GO: Hiro? Hiro?
WASABI: Help!
TOMMY: Horton!
JESSICA: Horton!
ORYX: Oh, shut up!
KUDU: You shut up!
IRIDESSA: Oh, no!
SILVERMIST: Fawn.
ORYX: You shut up!
KUDU: You shut up!
FLO: Looking fabulous.
LUIGI: Favoloso.
DARRELL: Holy cow!
CUTLASS: Whoa!
HOMER: Ow!
BARKER: And that's three.
FRED: Laser eyes?
HONEY LEMON: What?
HONEY LEMON: No!
FRED: He's too strong!
HONEY LEMON: You did it!
GO GO: Not bad!
BOB: Winston Deavor.
LUCIUS: Wants to talk...
BURNS: First door on the right.
APU: Thank you.
IRIDESSA: Hey, Gruff.
SILVERMIST: Hi, Gruffy.
NARRATOR: And that "Yopp".
KANGAROO: Oh.
TINKER BELL: Good luck!
SILVERMIST: Be brave!
TINKER BELL: Fawn, wake up!
VIDIA: Is she okay?
FRED: Tingly fingers?
WASABI: Never gonna happen.
MARGE: I hate being late.
HOMER: Well, I hate going.
GO GO: There's no way out!
FRED: You can't beat him!
KANGAROO: Watch it!
MRS. QUILLIGAN: Eh... Uh...
TINKER BELL: Back home.
ROSETTA: Come on, Gruff.
CRUZ: It's not easy for him.
STERLING: Cruz, just relax.
STERLING: Look, I'm trying to help you.
McQUEEN: Whoa.
CRUZ: I can still work with him.
STERLING: I know he's your project.
_
2.24:1 Widescreen & White Subtitles
ZARINA: Huh.
CLARION: Oh!
BOBBLE: Ooh!
ELSA: Conceal
OLAF: All fixed.
KRISTOFF: Relax!
RIZZO: Ha! I'll say.
ZOOT: Whoa, man!
JIM: Please! Please!
KAI: Princess Anna?
FAWN: I can't dance!
WALDORF: Land ho!
ANNA: Do the magic!
ELLIE: Okay, let's go.
MONTY: Kill them all!
FLOYD: Is he serious?
LONG JOHN: Jim, lad!
ELSA: Go away, Anna.
RECEPTIONIST: Next!
SMEE: Man in the water!
CRASH: Almost... There!
RIZZO: Wow! Whoo-hoo!
SILVERMIST: We're free!
EDDIE: Ow! Not the face!
KING: The gloves will help.
GONZO: (LAUGHING) Oh!
SLED: Ha! They're serious.
ROSETTA: I feel so tinkery.
QUEEN: (LAUGHS) No, no.
MANNY: And so, in the end,
DIEGO: Hey, don't mind me.
KRISTOFF: Come on, Sven.
OPPENHEIMER: It's perfect.
FAIRY GARY: Good morning,
IRIDESSA: This is so exciting.
FOZZIE: Hmm. Let's see here.
BEAUREGARD: Let's go, guys!
PERIWINKLE: You're welcome.
NADYA: There he is, right there!
BONITO: A beautiful suggestion.
MISS POOGY: Squash that frog!
BLUVERIDGE: Time, gentlemen!
VIDIA: Sil, Fast Flyer, check it out.
DOMINIC: Colonel Thomas Blood.
TINKER BELL: It's getting warmer.
KRISTOFF: Stay out of sight, Olaf.
TINKER BELL: Go on, you're okay.
STARBOARD: Oh, that golden dust.
BENJAMINA: Yes! Yes! Smolly! Yes!
SILVERMIST: You guys are so alike.
SAM THE EAGLE: Stay on the road!
SID: I just heard you're going extinct.
ROSETTA: At least a couple of days.
BOBBLE: Hurry! It's nearly out of ice!
WALTER: I can't believe that worked!
FAIRY MARY: Look sharp, everyone!
DANNY TREJO: I really need this job
FAWN: That lost thing really is handy.
IRIDESSA: Yeah, let's talk about that.
CLANK: (LAUGHING) Sneaky glacier.
QUEEN CLARION: Oh, my goodness.
SCOOTER: What an action sequence!
JEAN PIERRE: Madrid, here we come!
MISS PIGGY: No, what are you doing?
ROWLF: Okay. Can we get down now?
DEWEY: That's the end of that chapter.
DUKE: It's getting colder by the minute.
LORD MILORI: Keeper? Are you here?
SWEETUMS: Keep waltzing, Mr. Waltz!
JAMES: Captain says, restock the ship.
YANG: All righty, mates, you heard him.
PORT: I'll move it in me own good time.
KERMIT: No, you've got the wrong frog.
MUD BUNNY: There's no one on board.
ANNA: All right. I'm just blocking you out
CONSTANTINE: Yes, of course, let's go!
OLAF: All right. We got off to a bad start.
POLLY: Then we'll get that twit of a bear!

ELSA:
Okay, okay, here we go.
KRISTOFF:
"Dry Banana Hippy Hat"?
PORT:
What if we tie her wings together?
ROSETTA:
Well, at least our wings are dry.
BLACK-EYED PEA:
What are they doing?
TINKER BELL:
(GASPS) We're losing her!
TINKER BELL:
Um... I know. Favorite star?
OPPENHEIMER:
Oh, my! Up, up and away!
SILVERMIST:
That was what I was thinking.
MISS PIGGY:
Dominic, Dominic! Five songs.
PERIWINKLE:
I've never felt anything like it!
BLUVERIDGE:
To the northwest, dirty dishes!
OLAF:
I'm probably gonna walk around a little.
CONSTANTINE:
It's got to be here somewhere.
QUEEN CLARION:
If you had wings to lift you
MINISTER OF SPRING:
But if the temperatures
FAIRY ANNOUNCER:
Welcome one, welcome all
STARBOARD:
I just said that, you daft potato muncher.
LONE GUNSLINGER VULTURE:
There is some good news, though.
MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISONER:
How many people does he need?

ANNA: Okay.
KRISTOFF: One...
CRASH: Manny!
EDDIE: It's Ellie!
WALTER: What?
ANIMAL: Uh-oh.
ANNA: Pardon. Sorry.
WOMAN: Oh!
SMOLLETT: Ha!
BENJAMINA: Yes!
ALL: Oh!
YANG: You know, he's right.
IRIDESSA: Garden Fairy!
ROSETTA: Oh.
BONITO: Nice boom!
PORT: Oh, yes! Nice!
STARBOARD: Yes, tiny!
PORT: A tiny plank!
SILVERMIST: Amazing!
FAWN: It's fantastic!
ANNA: Coming through.
HANS: Excuse me. Oh...
IRIDESSA: This way!
ROSETTA: Come on, girls. Hurry.
YOUNG ANNA: Catch me!
YOUNG ELSA: Slow down!
GONZO: Thank you, Billy.
BLUVERIDGE: There you go!
ELLIE: Bravery is just dumb.
MANNY: You can't be two things!
MR. ARROW: Move along.
GONZO: Oh, good. That's good. Yeah.
STARBOARD: Come on, get moving.
PORT: Are you talking to me?
BIRD: Where's you big happy family?
MANNY: What if I am a last mammoth?
_

No comments:

Post a Comment