Friday, June 1, 2018

Disney Countdown timeline (2016–2019) 2

____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown June 2016)
2016
CITIZEN: Gesundheit!
LITTLE: Run for cover!
LITTLE: Run for cover!
BUCK: Kids do crazy stuff.
BABY DORY: Hi, I'm Dory.
LITTLE: Run for your lives!
BUCK: Now, where to begin?
LITTLE MONSTER 2: I know!
LITTLE: A big acorn level fluh...
CLOPIN: And he saw corruption
CLOPIN: And for one time in his life
MOTHER: See? I told you. He's fine.
TOUR GUIDE: Oops. Stop right there.
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown July 2016–August 2016)
2016
MIKE: Cool.
MIKE: Okay!
LIBBY: Ooh!
LIBBY: Ha-ha!
POPPA: Hmm?
COACH: Time out!
McQUEEN: Whoo!
BABY DORY: Hello?
LAVERNE: Impossible.
COACH: Chicken Little!
COACH: Stroke! Stroke!
KNIGHT: Ready position.
CUTLASS: The flag is out.
KNIGHT: All right. All right.
WOOLENSWORTH: Hmm.
MIKE: Give me another one.
McQUEEN: Okay, here we go.
ABBY: Come on, repeat after me.
MACK: Hey, Lightning, you ready?
MILO: Good afternoon, gentlemen.
BOBBY: Congratulations, cupcake.
MONSTER 3: Hey, guys! Over here!
COACH: Okay, everyone. Listen up!
POPPA: Go on, Buck. You earned it.
ABBY: No worries, Mr. Woolensworth.
McQUEEN: Hey, Bobby? Who is that?
RANDY: Come on, Mike. It's a fraternity
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown September 2016–November 2016)
2016
ARLO: Momma!
ARLO: Momma!
ARLO: Uh, tracks?
CLOPIN: Everybody!
QUASIMODO: Whoa!
SOLDIER: Bon appétit!
POPPA: We're losing it!
WOMAN: He's hideous!
SOLDIER 1: Make way!
CLOPIN: Girls, give a kiss.
ANNOUNCER: Race fans!
CUTLASS: Amazing! Nine!
WOMAN: Oh, he's hideous.
CUTLASS: Oh, what a finish!
SOLDIER: Whoa! Whoo-hoo!
REPORTER 3: Wait a minute.
ANNOUNCER: Hello racing fans.
CLOPIN: Everyone is acting crazy
CUTLASS: I'll tell you what, Darrell,
JACKSON STORM: Oh, green flag.
CUTLASS: But can he hold on to it?
ESMERALDA: Oh, boys. Over here.
ARLO: Where am I? Where's home?
CUTLASS: Storm takes back the lead!
REPORTER 3: Is he prepared to retire?
CLOPIN: Ugly folks forget your shyness
MAN: Where are you goin', hunchback?
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown November 2016–December 2016)
2016
SPIKE: Over there!
SPIKE: We can't let her get away!
SARGE: Approaching enemy lines.
TAKEOUT: Han Chin Chinese takeout.
SPIKE: She's around here somewhere!
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown March 2017–April 2017)
2017
GOOB: So tired.
McQUEEN: Huh.
MILDRED: Lewis!
STERLING: Oh, yes.
CRUZ: There you go!
YOUNG GIRL: Whoa!
STERLING: Sacred dirt.
STERLING: So? You like it?
RUSTY: Please no pictures.
MR. WILLERSTEIN: Coach...
DUSTY: Looks good, doesn't it?
MILDRED: Hi, folks. Everything all...
REPORTER 1: McQueen, over here!
DUSTY: Besides, this Sterling fellow?
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown April 2017–July 2017)
2017
LITTLE: No!
ABBY: Fish!
ABBY: Fish.
BUCK: Huh?
LITTLE: Run!
HICKS: Wow!
ABBY: Go! Go!
LITTLE: Look out!
ABBY: Ring the bell!
UMPIRE: You're out!
LITTLE: Hurry! Hurry!
RUNT: Oh, poor Fish!
CHEETAH: Why him?
RUNT: Push! Push! No!
McQUEEN: To the future.
MALE CAR: Whipplefilter?
RACER: Ha-ha! Watch out.
STERLING: Hey, Lightning.
ANNOUNCER: That's right.
CRUZ: It's not easy for him.
FEMALE CAR: All right! Next!
HAMILTON: 54 miles per hour.
BUCK: Hey! Son! You all right?
REPORTER 3: Ooh, bad throw.
HAMILTON: 122 miles per hour.
RUNT: They're... They're comin'.
ANNOUNCER: It's all over, folks!
LITTLE: I'm... I'm telling the truth.
SIMULATOR: You have hit a wall.
LITTLE: All right, guys. Watch this.
KURT: How's it hanging, Drip Pan?
CABBIE TAXI: Hey, buddy! Move it!
MISS FRITTER: Nobody touches him.
KURT: Hit him with the bugs! (LAUGHS)
MALE CAR 2: Now look here, Warden...
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown July 2017–October 2017)
2017
BART: Yes!
SKULL: Evil!
CRUZ: Okay.
LISA: Yay, Dad!
NELSON: Ha-ha!
McQUEEN: Nope.
McQUEEN: I don't.
DIRECTOR: Action.
BART: Oh, my God.
HOMER: Little help?
HOMER: Thank you.
HOMER: Hey, guys?
MATER: Oh, well, good.
KRUSTY: Drama queen!
LISA: Lake Springfield is...
SCRATCHY: Itchy... Itchy...
HOMER: Next stop, Alaska!
HOMER: Who's a good pig?
DIRECTOR: And we're clear.
GRAMPA: I'm part of the mob!
McQUEEN: We don't know that.
WIGGUM: See you in court, kid.
G.P.S.: Coming up on your right...
McQUEEN: Wait. Mack, pull over!
McQUEEN: Good to see you, Doc.
LISA: Dad, we can't see the movie!
FLANDERS: Rough day, huh, son?
BART: Jabbity, jabbity, jab, jab, jab!
HOMER: Relax. Those pious morons
MOE: This is why we should hate kids.
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown December 2017–January 2018)
2017–2018
ARLO: Oh!
DORY: Mmm, got it.
MR. RAY: Dory! Dory!
ARLO: Hey. Hey. No. Stop!
VOICE: We've been watching you.
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown January 2018–February 2018)
2018
MIKE: Wait!
SMOKEY: I'll tell you what,
MALE ANNOUNCER: Sorry, chief.
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown March 2018)
2018
ROURKE: Fire!
VINNY: Hey, Junior.
SAILOR: Aye, aye, sir.
ENSIGN: Fire torpedos!
ENSIGN: Battle stations!
ENSIGN: Subpods away!
MRS. PACKARD: Attention.
CRUSH: Go! Go! Go, go, go.
MRS. PACKARD: Commander?
DIVING OFFICER: Rig ship for dive!
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown April 2018)
2018
RIVER: Lou won't admit this,
SWEET: (CHUCKLES) Yeah.
SMOKEY: Took Hud all of no time
HUDSON: You got a lot of stuff, kid.
ROURKE: Okay, people. Saddle up.
SMOKEY: You got the first part right.
MILO: Sorry about... Sorry about that.
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown May 2018)
2018
ARLO: Wow.
ARLO: Help! Help!
DORY: Mom! Dad!
ROURKE: No time!
ARLO: Good boy, Spot.
TERRI: We never get mail.
HELGA: It just keeps going.
COOKIE: Ya-ha! Gertie, pull!
ARLO: I'm never getting home.
MALE ANNOUNCER: ...get set...
MARLIN: What? Jenny and what?
MARLIN: No. Dory! Dory! Wait! Wait.
FEMALE ANNOUNCER: Eta Hiss Hiss!
MALE ANNOUNCER: And in last place,
DOWNPOUR: No, I didn't say you were.
MALE ANNOUNCER: Python Nu Kappa!
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown June 2018)
2018
OFFICER: Yes, sir!
NEMO: Dory! Dory!
DORY: Marlin? Nemo?
ROURKE: Your Majesty?
CARL: Why is it an acorn?
MAN: Oh, come on. It's funny.
DORY: Oh boy. Okay. This is--
WHITEY: Keep your legs straight!
MAN: Looks like we're done here.
SIGOURNEY ON SPEAKER: Hello.
OFFICER: Let's move it. You heard him.
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown July 2018)
2018
DON: Mike...
HANK: Sorry.
MARLIN: Becky.
MALE RAT: Look out!
RITA: Hold on, Roddy!
MONSTER: Whoo-hoo!
LEWIS: That's a prototype?
TERRI: We were awesome!
FLUKE: Just pick one, mate.
RITA: Go, go, purple custard!
NEMO: Uh, excuse us. Hello!
CHET: Thank you very much.
BOY: It's lovely. Thank, Mum.
WILBUR: Robinson Industries,
MALE RAT: You darn foreigners!
MONSTER: That was awesome!
MIKE: Okay! Listen up, Oozmas.
THIMBLENOSE TED: Hey, guys.
SQUISHY: I've never felt so alive!
DON: Do young people still dance?
MARLIN: Becky! Ooo-roo. Ooo-roo.
MALE ANNOUNCER: In a real Scare,
LIAM: He's like Robin Hood in reverse.
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown July 2018–August 2018)
2018
HANK: Sh!
RITA: Mmm.
CRUZ: Yeah!
RIVER: Yeah!
GUIDO: Okay.
ESMERALDA: Oh!
QUASIMODO: No.
McQUEEN: Whoa!
NEMO: Whoo-hoo!
PHOEBUS: 'Tention!
McQUEEN: All right!
RIVER: He used to say
CRUZ: Whoo-hoo! Yes!
MAN: Frollo's gone mad.
HUGO: Those other guys
QUASIMODO: Most of them.
SOLDIER 1: Check the alley!
HUGO: Hey, hey, there he is.
SOLDIER 3: No one here, sir.
SOLDIER 1: Check the street.
CRUZ: Not cool, man. Not cool!
HUGO: And since you're shaped
McQUEEN: Why are we in a field?
TOAD: We were inseparable until...
FROG: En garde! Droit! Parry! Thrust!
SOLDIER 2: Yes, sir. No one here, sir.
ESMERALDA: You've done this before?
TOAD: You incompetent cheese-eaters!
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown August 2018)
2018
SID: Goal!
FROG: Ah...
RITA: Oh, no!
LASZLO: Yeah!
FRANKIE: Master?
ESMERALDA: Quasi?
MILO: How's he doing?
SPIKE: You know what?
BAILEY: Zzz... (GASPS)
SQUISHY: Look at them.
MILO: What a nightmare.
KING: In times of danger,
DON: (CHUCKLES) Hey!
CARL: Everybody ready?
TOAD: Fools! Grab them!
DESTINY: Dory! I'm sorry!
MARGE: Okay, here goes.
KING: And to prevent Kida
GASTON: Ready, aim, fire!
BOWLER HAT GUY: Sorry.
FRANNY: Now, don't be shy.
TALLULAH: Oh! He ate Carl!
AUNT BILLIE: One of a kind.
TALLULAH: Is it gonna work?
SERGEANT: I'm warning you.
DON: They're right behind us!
SQUISHY: Mom! Start the car!
TERRY: My tentacle fell asleep.
SERGEANT: All right, step back.
PETUNIA: Where's my sloppy joe?
MIKE: Carla "Killer Claws" Benitez!
TOAD: Le Frog! No! Get that cable!
ROURKE: Speak English, professor.
SWEET: Milo, you better get up here.
BOWLER HAT GUY: What's going on?
DON: That's a pretty good one, Squish.
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown September 2018–October 2018)
2018
WILBUR: Lewis!
WOMAN 2: Okay.
SPOT: Whoo-hoo!
HANK: Time to go!
ESMERALDA: Stop!
LISA: Ow. (GROANS)
FROLLO: Nor would I.
NASH: Who does that?
LISA: Oh, way to go, Bart.
MAN: She hung up on me!
PHOEBUS: No, you're not.
INUIT SHAMAN: Because?
HOMER: (SCREAMING) Oh!
WOMAN: Uh, just this last now.
HANK: Where's everybody else?
ARLO: You're gonna love it, Spot.
INUIT SHAMAN: Homer Simpson,
MALE TEENAGER 3: You're lame.
SHERRIE: Boys! It's a school night!
MALE ANNOUNCER: Third place, HSS.
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown November 2018)
2018
RITA: Roddy!
MIKE: Sulley!
RODDY: Rita!
CRUZ: Oh-oh!
LITTLE: Whoa!
TOAD: Ah, Rita.
FRANNY: Wilbur!
JENNY: A whale?
KNIGHT: Sullivan.
CRUZ: I knew that!
SOLDIER: Charge!
AUDREY: Milo, no!
SWEET: We're on it.
CARL: What is that?
BUCK: Chicken Little!
LITTLE: We'll survive!
RITA: Yeah, let me go!
MALE FAN 1: Ramirez!
CHET: Hey, there he is!
MILO: All right, this is it!
ESMERALDA: Hold on.
DAISY: We are so fired.
LITTLE: Here's your kid!
HARDSCRABBLE: How?
VICTOR: Ready, aim, fire!
SPIKE: Turn it off, Whitey!
SMOKEY: Not too shabby!
STERLING: Hey, Lightning!
RANGER 5: He's cornered!
TURKEY: Oh... (GASPING)
CUTLASS: I'm Bob Cutlass,
DARRELL: I am speechless!
RUNT: (SINGING) I'll survive
WILBUR: Look, I messed up.
TOAD: You fools! Grab them!
SID: (DISTORTING) Halftime.
SULLEY: Come on! Dig deep!
RANGER 6: I saw movement!
MELVIN: Silence! (ECHOING)
MIKE: It's been tampered with.
FROLLO: For justice, for Paris,
MACK: Hey, boss, they're, uh...
MALE FAN 2: Way to go, Cruz!
McQUEEN: If you were a racer,
GIRL 3: A little funny green guy.
ROURKE: We're losing altitude.
SMOKEY: Anticipate your turns.
FAN SELLER: Fans for the fans!
MALE RANGER: Call for backup.
CREW CHIEF: Ramirez is in third.
GIRL 2: It's the middle of the night.
JACKSON STORM: You look good!
FROLLO: The prisoner, Esmeralda,
SIGOURNEY: What lies before you
MIKE: The yellow flag still out, folks.
HARDSCRABBLE: You're not scary.
SMOKEY: Now, go make Hud proud.
JOHNNY: No one will remember you.
MIKE: Why are my settings different?
GIRL 4: I want to touch it! It's so cute!
RANGER 2: Down this way. All right?
MELVIN: Why did you take our child?
MELVIN: Well, then. This is awkward.
NEMO: (GASPS) Dad, look! It's Dory.
GIRL 1: I'm so tired. What's going on?
SMOKEY: Cruz? What are you doing?
McQUEEN: All right, Cruz. The beach.
SPIKE: I've got Rita, boss! I've got Rita!
FEMALE ANNOUNCER: But be warned.
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown November 2nd, 2018)
I...
No!
Ah!
Go!
Ow.
not.
Ow!
Yay!
Yes!
Aha!
Hey!
Rita!
Hey.
Son!
Aah!
Oh...
Run!
Ugh!
Now!
But...
Yeah!
Sorry.
Rita...
Mike?
Aaah!
Riku...
Back?
What?
Doris?
Whoo!
Whoa.
Whoa!
Ahem!
Death!
Hmm?
I did it.
Wilbur.
Whew!
Mama!
Roddy!
Ralph?
James!
Melvin.
Harder!
Oh, no!
Oh, no.
Yes, sir.
Dang it!
Thanks.
Bonjour.
Now go.
Let's go!
Le Frog!
Oh, yes!
Forever.
Tic Tac?
Get him!
Too fast!
That's it.
Take off!
Halftime.
Millicent!
Big deal.
Because
Ah-choo!
Use that.
Hang on!
Hmm. I...
I met her.
Oh, dear.
Yes, I do!
High five!
We did it!
I do, son.
Let's see.
ALL: Yes!
Phoebus!
Just do it!
Hey, wait!
You got it.
Ramone?
Oh, yeah.
Come on.
She lives.
Son! Son!
Yes, dear.
Oh, snap.
And I lied.
Uh... Uh...
Fire truck!
Oh, great!
Geronimo!
Toodle-oo.
Awesome!
He's okay!
with these!
except me.
Move over.
Stop them!
Whoo-hoo!
They did it!
Yeah! Hey!
What the...
Okay, Dad.
Over there!
Lieutenant!
Just take it.
Okay, then.
Huh? Huh?
Impossible!
Esmeralda!
I... I didn't...
(SIGHS) I...
And I'm just
I'm terrified.
Keep going.
Yeah, Mom.
Is that true?
Achilles, sit.
Esmeralda?
Quasimodo!
Sorry. Sorry.
Yes, ma'am.
realize, son.
Ha! Charge!
It was yours.
Take her up!
Poo-tee-tah.
Full support!
Here you go.
SORA: Stop!
So long, Sid.
Quasimodo?
No, no, I am.
Brake, Abby!
My old room!
So you don't!
Oh. Hi, boss.
Stop moving!
RITA: Roddy!
I will survive?
Oh. But why?
Goodbye, rat!
Holy smokes!
MIKE: Sulley!
Don't ask me.
I don't quite...
I've gone soft!
RODDY: Rita!
Works for me.
CROWD: Aw!
You killed her.
And I feel fine
Have another.
you really are,
You did what?
I'm so excited.
CRUZ: Oh-oh!
Cruz Ramirez!
No, you listen!
that I cheated.
The bathroom.
(GASPS) Rita!
Whoa! Whitey!
(SIGHS) Mike!
its true master.
Yes, of course.
Are you saying
Kid, you okay?
Mr. McQueen?
I wonder why...
I am not angry!
No. No, I can't.
BOTH: Plan C!
Look, up there!
Thank heaven.
We had a deal!
Right away, sir!
Hey, isn't that...
Come and see.
You look funny.
There they are!
The sentence...
Let's finish this.
No, giant wave!
no matter what.
Go low. Go low.
Just go, Roddy!
Hey, Wazowski!
What? Sullivan!
Here's your kid!
Will we allow it?
You are a racer.
I can't believe it.
Ha! You missed.
TOAD: Ah, Rita.
Because of you!
Roddy, look out!
Did you do this?
You gotta admit,
And I'm sorry I...
you had to earn.
This could work!
Mike Yagoobian!
At last! It's mine!
I'm terribly sorry.
Hey, I'm serious!
Smokey, tell her.
You're safe now.
In case of what?
Sulley, come on!
Leave me alone.
No! Not me! Her.
Oh! A little stuck.
Lighten the load.
Hey, Mr. Sterling.
Citizens of Paris!
Anything for you.
No! Listen to me.
Scare to win this.
Crazy wonderful!
Vinny! Heads up!
FRANNY: Wilbur!
Kida showed me.
in awful jeopardy.
Let there be light!
Thanks, Smokey.
You got this, Sull.
What's going on?
Always watching.
Hah! Will do, Jeff.
Nothing personal.
Leaving so soon?
Let's go, you two.
Good on you, girl!
Release the child!
They got their kid.
Figured out what?
or so you thought.
What do you say?
and certain doom!
KNIGHT: Sullivan.
He is! (GASPING)
I know everything.
(GROANING) Oh!
Tired, Mr. Thatch?
Yes, thanks, Mum.
I know this place...
These racers are–
The highest level?
I'm coming, Spike!
What did you say?
Gently. Just gently.
That can't be legal!
You can do it, Dad.
I can do this. I can.
It's the Florida 500.
CRUZ: I knew that!
Balloons! Balloons!
SOLDIER: Charge!
Hey! Costume Girl.
in five, four, three...
I love it when I win.
AUDREY: Milo, no!
Yeah. To the future.
You look ridiculous!
The grand opening.
Man, heck of a win!
I-I never meant to...
Me... (CHUCKLES)
Quasimodo! Quasi!
Take her if you can.
If I'm Wilbur's dad...
Just follow my lead.
Monsters University
Just go do your job!
I said I'm not angry!
I will have her back!
Look up! There it is!
Spread them, pops!
Seize the cathedral.
Nice work out there.
Deploy ladder, Fish!
Okay, hang on tight.
Do you understand?
Robinson, you stink!
ALL: Oozma Kappa!
I'm glad you're here.
BOTH: Let's do this.
They're everywhere!
(WHISPERS) Mike?
Yeah, I'm a Sullivan.
We've got company!
SWEET: We're on it.
This is crazy! Crazy!
They're still in there!
Goob, I had no idea.
Uh, we're back here.
Yeah. Heck of a win.
Wow! (JABBERING)
Less talk, more saw.
That's a darn shame
Gawrsh, look at that!
Hmm, that's strange.
Give the boy a prize.
Wow. I'm impressed.
of the Scare Games.
Silence, you old fool!
Yeah. Don't get shot.
(GASPING) Hold on.
(GRUNTING) Whoa!
Silence! (ECHOING)
Okay. (CHUCKLING)
Uh, Frances Beltline,
All right. Not too bad.
Oh! I'm free! I'm free!
How? It's impossible.
Give it a rest, cousin.
Esmeralda, wake up.
I did everything right.
(SIGHS) What a jerk.
Never mind that now.
that I'm Wilbur's dad?
Whoo! Yeah! All right!
Smokey, I need Cruz!
Come on. Loosen up.
You're a hero, Roddy.
You wretched vermin!
You know about that?
Secure the perimeter.
You ruined our doors!
Well, supposing it did,
a slave to humankind,
I got to go all the way.
Cruz, get out of there!
I've ruined everything.
You're a ROR, buddy!
but now it's up to you.
Okay, here's the plan.
That's it, Dad! Plan B!
LITTLE: We'll survive!
Where are you going?
Speed. I am... speed?
and your family name.
You know, like a tuna?
Alma Mater hail to you
RITA: Yeah, let me go!
Aw. you're just hungry.
I'm waiting till halftime.
Oh, right. Uh, too tight.
Now that I understand.
Runt, no! Turn around!
So if I'm Wilbur's dad...
What about the game?
Where's your helmets?
Mike, we should leave.
Prepare to be amazed.
like they do today, Bob.
I saw a little green guy!
Choose me. Or the fire.
Fly, my pretties! Fly, fly!
Oh, I don't think so! No!
MALE FAN 1: Ramirez!
CHET: Hey, there he is!
Rita's in terrible danger.
MILO: All right, this is it!
(GIGGLES) It's Sherrie.
It was all me. I cheated.
ESMERALDA: Hold on.
Whipplefilter! Yeah-hoo!
Oh, Monsters University
in the Scare Simulators!
"Keep moving forward"?
Why are you doing this?
Okay, that was different.
We gotta get outta here!
(DISTORTING) Mama...
Crossies! Doesn't count,
We give our heart to you
Chester– Mr. McQueen?
Call her Frances Beltline
Don't listen to him, Cruz!
I'm going to be a Scarer!
You're right. You're right.
Out of my way, bumpkin!
I'll make you pay for this!
You don't think I'm scary.
You're one of us after all.
Oh. Is that your parents?
And we would have won!
back where she belongs.
(GASPS) Don't you dare!
This is her very first race!
Y... Your mom, she was...
then push this red button,
Well, we went with Doris',
No! Not the master cable!
I think you should go last.
To the future, eh, champ?
No! I need her back here.
I think the cavalry is here.
No! You can't do that! No!
We got to get out of here!
HARDSCRABBLE: How?
Here, have a cheese puff.
Get off me, you lab reject!
Yeah, Mike. Finish strong!
and for her own salvation,
Look! It's Roddy and Rita!
we weren't friends before.
Next time, get it in writing.
It doesn't work. Never did.
Come back, you cowards!
VICTOR: Ready, aim, fire!
You don't need us for that.
I believed I would find her.
SPIKE: Turn it off, Whitey!
Return this whatever it is?
Way to go, Oozma Kappa!
James, wait! We can help.
Sullivan! Don't go in there!
Let the Keyblade choose...
SMOKEY: Not too shabby!
That's it. Nice and straight.
And get your kids a puppy.
Then the place is all yours.
You're watching this, right?
Hey, Cruz! You were flying!
Sneak through the window.
Feeling a little tongue-tied?
I bet you're glad to see me.
Let's get the bubbles going.
STERLING: Hey, Lightning!
Why? Why did you do this?
RANGER 5: He's cornered!
and that's it. It's pretty easy.
and stole the time machine,
Ralph, I messed up so bad.
No. No, you didn't, it's okay.
TURKEY: Oh... (GASPING)
The volcano... She awakes!
Okay, okay, what now, son?
CUTLASS: I'm Bob Cutlass,
Yeah, okay! Tell her, thanks.
(WHOOPING) Get 'er done!
Don't take the loss too hard.
Frollo, have you gone mad?
to the highest difficulty level.
Well, I'll be the one laughing
What are you doing, Storm?
Hey, Cruz, your blinker's on.
This is all my fault. I'm sorry.
What are you talking about?
We're going to save Atlantis.
We've got to warn everyone.
Actually, Darrell, it says here
DARRELL: I am speechless!
I call it the Memory Scanner.
What's the problem, ma'am?
The other one– Ronald. Yes!
But I want to stay and watch.
but you'll never be one of us.
I heard something over here!
Wait! Wait! What's going on?
RUNT: (SINGING) I'll survive
My son did not take your kid!
Darth Vader is Luke's father?
in the early parts of this race.
You are smoking these guys.
It's important to look the part.
WILBUR: Look, I messed up.
I'm gonna need a lot of work.
How did you end up like this?
It's simple. All you got to do...
McQueen trained to get here.
Everyone's in terrible danger!
So you're givin' up? That's it?
Something's got to be wrong.
TOAD: You fools! Grab them!
You really had it rolling today.
They're adults. I can't do this.
But loving you! (GROANING)
You gotta break these chains.
calling the racers to the track.
Careful you don't go airborne.
You are one of us now, okay?
Yes. I call them Helping Hats.
All right, everybody, clear out.
You still haven't figured it out?
Which one's the quarterback?
Yet even now it is not too late.
What, the girl in the costume?
Ha-ha. Just being aggressive.
SULLEY: Come on! Dig deep!
Come here, you son of a gun!
I wanted it more than anyone.
I could show everybody that...
RANGER 6: I saw movement!
Can you see all right, Fergus?
my going out and eating flaps.
And how far back is she now?
(CHUCKLING) Hey, Hamilton.
You don't belong on this track!
Come on. Don't leave me, kid.
You don't think that could be...
You told me he only had guns.
I think you mean our old room.
Lightning! Lightning McQueen!
I don't believe what I'm seeing!
(SCOFFS) Why should I care?
For I shall repopulate the city...
Top floor, lingerie, housewares
He's trying to get in your head!
Hooray for Millicent Bystander!
(LAUGHS) Yeah, yes, you are.
MIKE: It's been tampered with.
A snack? Corn dog on a stick?
You gotta believe me this time.
What a stupid way to turn it on!
"Blame you" wins hands down!
And no matter what happens...
FROLLO: For justice, for Paris,
Which makes it my last chance
208 miles per hour, 207 miles–
Come on, Vanellope. Wake up.
Hey, I had nothing to do with it.
It was just a misunderstanding.
SID: (DISTORTING) Halftime...
That's why he needs the cable!
MACK: Hey, boss, they're, uh...
Doesn't say who has to wear it.
Don't worry about anyone else.
MALE FAN 2: Way to go, Cruz!
So tell me, how'd you get here?
Come on, Quasi. Snap out of it!
McQUEEN: If you were a racer,
Don't worry. You'll be safe here.
Nothing to be concerned about.
Take a good look around, boys,
It's the only way to reverse this.
Now the question is did it work?
That's not gonna happen, Cruz.
Uh, Cruz, you are a fluffy cloud.
Oh, pick a line, stick to it. Got it.
because your GPS was broken.
That door took me all semester.
GIRL 3: A little funny green guy.
ROURKE: We're losing altitude.
I can't get out! Come back, son!
Well, let's see if this rings a bell.
Now, you like it here, don't you?
SMOKEY: Anticipate your turns.
(SIGHS) You know, just in case.
You promised me a percentage!
(WHISPERING) Are you ready?
so I plan to destroy your destiny.
Wherever children are dreaming
We'll bring them nightmares, too
Cruz! Get your head in the race.
I need you to think of the beach.
Don't worry about Hardscrabble.
Well, I've got news for you, Milo.
Okay, son. What do we do now?
Pick up the ball! Pick up the ball!
FAN SELLER: Fans for the fans!
You just wanted to help yourself.
What do you want it for anyway?
Yeah. (CHUCKLES) That'll work.
This is nothing like the simulator.
Look, Mike, I know how you feel.
Open the door! Don't go in there!
Shut up! And don't call me Goob!
I'll take some of that. (GULPING)
Find Storm and chase him down!
Okay, I'm here. What's going on?
Are you sure that's how it works?
Because now she's in the top 10!
You can't have everyone thinking
Pardon me there, Ms. Squibbles.
I should've just stayed with you...
What's going to happen to them?
await today's intense contest of...
So, here I am. She must be here.
Someone broke into the door lab!
MALE RANGER: Call for backup.
graduates from college at age 14.
We retreated to our villainous lair,
Halftime. He's waiting till halftime.
that you don't deserve to be here.
Well, what was I supposed to do?
or you'll never make it till halftime.
And this time I want you to take it.
You never belonged here anyway.
Looks like I was wrong about you.
My team had nothing to do with it.
Mrs. Robinson? Uncle Art? Lefty?
I stink at this. I'm a horrible father.
You said we were in this together!
Yes, you can. Just follow my lead.
It takes a lot to get under my skin.
I'm so sorry. I've been such a fool.
No! I ain't saying that. You tell her.
Look, you'll get better and better...
Oh. There you are. You okay, kid?
You're a disgrace to this university
You're never there for me. I mean,
Mike, I'll never know how you feel,
Crazy supportive. That's me! Ohh!
Get away from my boy! Get away!
Of course. That's The Toad's plan!
I've got a big job to do down there.
Top 10's not gonna cut it, Smokey.
I'm a fluffy cloud. I'm a fluffy cloud.
At a place called Thunder Hollow?
CREW CHIEF: Ramirez is in third.
We're in the Scare program! Yeah!
And this time you will not interfere.
Leave it to the old master of sales.
And we're good. Let's go. Let's go.
(CHUCKLING) Now that's closure.
That's not me. That's Wilbur's dad.
I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be.
GIRL 2: It's the middle of the night.
because you were born a Sullivan!
but you're not the only failure here.
Okay, now things are getting good.
Hypothetically speaking, of course.
We lost by one run because of me.
All right. Don, you okay going first?
So dig in! Remember your training.
to give you your first chance, Cruz.
She's got to beat that pace car out.
Try moving half a lane. Half a lane.
I feel this warmth inside, right here.
There goes the whistle for halftime!
The gate. Back this way! Come on!
Don't do that! Please, don't do that!
Hey, Goob, what's up? Cool binder.
We're going to rescue the princess.
FROLLO: The prisoner, Esmeralda,
Oh, I think we're in for a treat today.
Each simulated Scare has been set
Hey, Ramone! You got your paints?
I saw an opportunity and I seized it.
JACKSON STORM: You look good!
Go ahead. Give them some smoke.
ANNOUNCER: Reboot in progress.
(LAUGHS) There he is, the big guy.
and give the kid back to its parents.
Okay, take me to see my mom now.
Listen, you're gonna do great today.
the school bus of death is after you.
It's like War of the Worlds out there!
(STAMMERS) How did you do this?
MIKE: The yellow flag still out, folks.
Just back here drafting on your butt.
Now, now, listen to me, Quasimodo.
Together we made the perfect team.
strategy, skill, but most of all, speed.
HARDSCRABBLE: You're not scary.
Yes, I did. But you don't understand.
No. No, this can't be happening! No!
You'll never know what it's like to fail
because I'm just getting warmed up.
I simply believed. Nothing more to it.
What? Oh, uh... (STUTTERS) Right.
Look! There! Look there! Look there!
And not at the ball field and not now!
I don't want to miss any of the game.
The first of many trophies, I am sure.
Just tell me what you need me to do.
Hi. Anyone want to try the big voice?
Hey, Milo, you got something sporty?
Storm should be 96.8% unstoppable.
SMOKEY: Now, go make Hud proud.
replacing McQueen is Cruz Ramirez.
You think you're so clever, don't you?
Yeah. (STUTTERS) He's in my head.
Mr. Cluck! Wait! He's telling the truth!
Son, come back! Son! Chicken Little!
can lead to molting. I'm already small
But you need to know that I love you,
Thanks for taking it easy on grandpa.
JOHNNY: No one will remember you.
MIKE: Why are my settings different?
I expect you off campus by tomorrow.
GIRL 4: I want to touch it! It's so cute!
RANGER 2: Down this way. All right?
I act scary, Mike, but most of the time
MELVIN: Why did you take our child?
Now, show me how to work this thing.
Oh, a nasty fall there for Ray Bowers.
It's the end of the world as we know it
All right, first, you turn this knob twice,
It's so good of you to return the cable.
It was my one shot and I didn't take it.
That's for not locking the garage door.
You can mess up over and over again
They've given her an alien mind-wipe!
You were the one that left him behind!
where might one find the "On" switch?
GIRL 1: I'm so tired. What's going on?
This is good! Keep going. Keep going!
What I said was, he's never surprised.
then I wouldn't have missed the catch,
After all, we're only made out of stone.
SMOKEY: Cruz? What are you doing?
McQUEEN: All right, Cruz. The beach.
she does have one win under her belt.
We've always been rivals, haven't we?
You, with the running and the jumping!
Uh, okay. This is a piece of cake, Dad.
Enough! I want this room cleared now!
I don't care. I just want to ruin your life.
Milo, what do you think you are doing?
I just wanted to ruin his future, not this.
Yes, thank you, we've established that.
No. Duh. You're supposed to eat them.
And they brought the galactic armada?
I'm the Sullivan who flunked every test.
Pooteetah, pooteetah. (SPUTTERING)
All right, Milo, this is it. Any last words?
Go, go, go, go! Smokey, you watching?
You have hit a wall. You have hit a wall.
Whitey! They're biting my bottom! Help!
Like two June bugs on a summer night.
This is all because of me and my glitch.
The acorn, the sky, I mean, the whole...
No vessel, no help from the Heartless...
Come on, England! Oh, this is fantastic!
SPIKE: I've got Rita, boss! I've got Rita!
Whoa! Hey! 35-mile-per-hour pit speed!
You hear that? Get plenty of rest, kiddo.
instead of following some stupid dream.
Who, by the way, I support 100 percent.
And if we don't get out of here, we'll die.
Oh, yes, Roddy. I like it here very much.
England is winning. Anything's possible.
Please work. Please work. Please work!
What an amazing match this has been...
If I'm going, you're both coming with me!
You were right about me and everything.
Come and get me, you big, slimy airbag!
That you can play dress-up all you want,
We can't go out this way! It's dangerous.
It's so great to meet my number-one fan.
FEMALE ANNOUNCER: But be warned.
Cruz, did you see what happened there?
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown November 2018)
2019
HOMER: D'oh!
HOMER: But I...
HOMER: Ten-hut!
BOTH: Whoo-hoo!
HOMER: We did it, boy!
CARGILL: Hello, Homer.
BARNEY: No, you're not!
MARGE: (GASPS) Springfield.
BARNEY: Okay. Hail, emperor.
CARGILL: Attention, Springfield.
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown January 2019–March 2019)
Doris?
Goob, stop!
What? What?
She's using you, Goob,
I thought she was my friend.
I am never going to invent you.
Yes, I do. I'm ruining your future.
You don't know what you're doing!
Why did I ever invent that stupid hat?
Milo, Mole says the wall's going to blow!
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown March 2019)
2019
MOMMA: Arlo!
MELVIN: Um... Uh...
CORNELIUS: Okay.
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown April 2019)
2019
BABY DORY: Really?
DORY: One, two, three, four...
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown May 2019–June 2019)
2019
ACE: Runt!
HOMER: Steady.
BLOAT: Now what?
CROWD: A new day!
NASH: Whoo-hoo! Yeah!
MILO: Dear Mr. Whitmore,
TABITHA: Roddy, I'm home!
PEACH: I'm right behind you.
ACE: He was my good friend.
CLOPIN: Whatever their pitch
RUNT: Don't go breaking my heart
GURGLE: I am truly going to vomit!
LAVERNE: Don't you ever migrate?
ACE: Stay on target. Stay on target!
FOXY: I won't go breaking your heart
____
Dialogues (in Disney countdown November 2019)
2019
Hey!
Huh?
Yeah!
Whoa!
Whoo!
Ladies.
Let's party!
Well, hello!
Whoo-hoo!
Food's here!
All right, fine.
Janelle! Baby!
Okay, that's it.
Who's Janelle?
Janelle? Whoa!
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
Oh, face it, guys.
Yeah! (LAUGHS)
I think it's working!
All right! Righteous!
(TUTTING) Just wait.
I know, I saw that, too.
What's door jamming?
Mike, what's going on?
Roger that, Beach Ball.
Whoa-ho! (LAUGHING)
Where'd everybody go?
(GASPS) Henry, wake up!
Welcome to Party Central!
Mom! That was awesome!
(SHRIEKS) A door station?
Oh! Give me! We need girls!
All right! Let's get this party...
Are you boys door jamming?
There's nothing in our closet.
The girl was totally eyeing me.
ALL: Go Squishy! Go Squishy!
There's monsters in our closet!
Mom? It's not what it looks like.
(GASPS) Is that a door station?
Operation Party Central is a go.
Who's pledging Oozma Kappa?
You want me to check, I'll check.
Like, all five eyeballs right at me.
This is the best party ever! Yeah!
Where did you get a door station?
And that is why we came prepared.
Something just went into the closet!
(CHUCKLING) We're gonna steal it.
Mom! I don't think this is a good idea!
No one's coming to our first frat party.
There definitely is something in there.
Go Squishy! Go Squishy! Go Squishy!
How many times do I have to tell you?
That's what I've been trying to tell you!
Timmy, can we sleep with you tonight?
MOM: Roll over, honey. You're snoring.
No, no, no! Mom, Mom. We were just...
____

No comments:

Post a Comment