Monday, October 22, 2018

Disney The Lopez couple's musical rehearsal number of words of any character

_
1 word
BUZZ: No!
KEN: Horse.
BUZZ: Wow!
HAMM: Hey!
REX: Hooray!
ALIENS: Ooh!
JESSIE: Buzz!
DONALD: Hey!
DONALD: Stop.
MIGUEL: Whoa!
DONALD: Mickey!
CLANK: Goodbye.
DONALD: Mickey?
SILVERMIST: Whoa!
BONNIE'S MOM: Bonnie?
CHATTER TELEPHONE: Hallways.
MAMÁ IMELDA AND OSCAR: Miguel!
_
2 words
LOTSO: Not him.
HAMM: Look out!
DONALD: Uh-oh.
JESSIE: Yoo-hoo!
WOODY: Hang on!
BARBIE: Ken! Ken?
WOODY: Psst! Psst!
DONALD: Psst! Psst!
JESSIE: Poor Barbie.
HÉCTOR: Hola, Ceci.
MIGUEL: Tía Victoria?
SILVERMIST: Tinker Bell!
MR. POTATO HEAD: That's right.

MRS. POTATO HEAD:
Thank goodness!
_
3 words
MOLLY: It wasn't me.
MIGUEL: This is you?
TWITCH: Get in there!
LOTSO: Let's see here.
LOTSO: Listen up, folks.
WOODY: Get up. Buster!
MIGUEL: I'm sorry, Papá.
MOLLY: Come on, Buster.
MIGUEL: Hurry! Come on!
WOODY: Come on. Hurry!
HAMM: Oh, boy. Incoming!
JOSÉ: Hurry, Donald! Hurry!
JESSIE: Woody! Down here!
ROSETTA: Cover your tushy!
HAMM: Holy moly guacamole.
BOBBLE: Gather round, ladies.

CHATTER TELEPHONE:
Eight-feet high.
ARRIVALS AGENT:
How wonderful. Next.
CHATTER TELEPHONE:
I'm sorry, cowboy.
DEPARTURES AGENT:
Next family, please.
CHATTER TELEPHONE:
Good luck, cowboy.
CHATTER TELEPHONE:
Even the playground.
_
4 words
MIGUEL: Not all of us.
BUZZ: Stop! No! No! No!
ANDY: You will be, Mom.
KEN: What do you want?
HAMM: I get the Corvette.
HAMM: Oh, this is just sad.
WOODY: Got it. What else?
BARBIE: This is so exciting!
FAWN: We'll save you, Tink!
BOOKWORM: Ah! Here it is.
MIGUEL: Uh, you're all dead.
BUZZ: Target is on approach.
BOBBLE: Right! Here we are.
PAPÁ: Miguel, open this door!
PAPÁ: What's gotten into you?
JOSÉ: Ah, Baía. Beautiful Baía.
BOBBLE: Watch out for falling...
ANDY'S MOM: I know. It's just...
HÉCTOR: Or something I drank.
DONALD: Well, I'll be doggoned.
LOTSO: Well, stop your worryin'.
CHUCKLES: Yeah, I knew Lotso.
TINKER BELL: Let me show you!
WOODY: For infinity and beyond.
MIGUEL: Abuelita runs our house
SPARKS: Neither are you, Chunk.
FAIRY MARY: Not here, you don't!
MIGUEL: Like Mamá Coco's papá?
ABUELITA ELENA: What is all this?
DE LA CRUZ: Stay back! Stay back!
BONNIE'S MOM: Wow. Look at you.
BONNIE'S MOM: Bonnie, you in here?
MR. POTATO HEAD: What did he say?
PANCHITO: Each evening, the children
OSCAR: Real alebrijes. Spirit creatures.

MRS. POTATO HEAD:
With the big kids!
MR. POTATO HEAD:
How do you know?
MR. POTATO HEAD:
Well, that went well.
MR. POTATO HEAD:
Hey, hey, hey, buddy!
ABUELITA ELENA:
In the courtyard, mijos.
MRS. POTATO HEAD:
They sound so sweet.
_
5 words
MOLLY: I wasn't in your room.
PANCHITO: Uh-uh, no, hold it.
HAMM: Sounds like kids to me.
HAMM: Yeah, but now it's here.
MOLLY: Then, yes, I'll miss you.
WOODY: Hold on, we're going in!
HAMM: Shush! Will you be quiet?
BUZZ: What are ya... Unhand me!
MIGUEL: ...and make it come true.
LOTSO: Well, thank you, Big Baby.
DONALD: Well, what do you know?
TINKER BELL: Just tie this off here.
MIGUEL: I don't want your blessing!
HÉCTOR: We had a deal, chamaco.
CLANK: Sorry! Make way for tinkers!
JESSIE: What do you see? Anything?
HÉCTOR: He's a living child, Ernesto.
CLANK: Well, spring won't spring itself.
MIGUEL: Sometimes, I think I'm cursed.

DONALD:
Well, doggone. A little penguin.
ANDY'S MOM:
Look how tall you're getting.
TINKER BELL:
The mouse's name is Cheese?
BONNIE'S MOM:
Ooh. You hear that, Bonnie?
_
6 words
ANDY: I'll get something on the way.
DONALD: So you like pretty girls, huh?
BOBBLE: Like a wittle, wee baby, there.
DOLLY: Yeah, she really got your smile.

BOBBLE:
And the fairies of Summer Glade
_
7 words
CLANK: Like me. I can be a wheel.
HAMM: I think he said, "All at once."
REX: At last! I'm gonna get played with!
PAPÁ: You want it down by the kitchen?

MINISTER OF SUMMER:
But we can't! We can't do that!
_
8 words
BOBBLE:
Glad we had a bath today, eh, Clank?
_

No comments:

Post a Comment