Monday, October 22, 2018

Disney The Lopez couple's musical celebration number of words of any character

_
1 word
KEN: No!
KING: No!
BO: Buzz!
BUZZ: Go.
BUZZ: Go!
BUZZ: Go!
POOH: Oh!
ANNA: Elsa!
BUZZ: Drop.
ANNA: Tree!
OLAF: Yeah.
LIZZY: Whoa!
PIGLET: Okay.
ELSA: Conceal
ROSETTA: Pull!
OLAF: Summer!
MIGUEL: Whoa!
KRISTOFF: Hey!
SLINKY: Woody?
KRISTOFF: Anna!
KRISTOFF: Relax!
TINKER BELL: Oh!
KRISTOFF: Mmm...
KRISTOFF: Carrots.
PERIWINKLE: Wow.
TINKER BELL: Vidia!
TINKER BELL: Wow!
DR. GRIFFITHS: Lizzy?
BONNIE'S MOM: Bonnie?
MAMÁ IMELDA AND OSCAR: Miguel!
_
2 words
OLAF: I will!
KEN: I'm okay.
OLAF: All fixed.
ANNA: Grab on!
OLAF: Look out!
ANNA: The gate
PIGLET: And six.
KAI: Your Majesty.
OLAF: Hey, Sven?
BOBBLE: Get back!
BOBBLE: Get back!
KRISTOFF: It's 200.
CLANK: It's working!
KAI: Princess Anna?
PIGLET: Excuse me.
KRISTOFF: Look out!
HÉCTOR: Hola, Ceci.
KRISTOFF: Run! Run!
MIGUEL: Tía Victoria?
JESSIE: (GASPS) Oh.
BARBIE: Oh! Beautiful.
KRISTOFF: Whoa! Stop!
REX: Someone's coming!
NARRATOR: Chapter one,
PERIWINKLE: Second star
PERIWINKLE: You're welcome.
SILVERMIST: Brace yourselves!
CHRISTOPHER: Wait, everyone.
KRISTOFF: Whoa! (CHUCKLING)
_
3 words
ANNA: It's this way?
ANNA: Do the magic!
MIGUEL: This is you?
BUZZ: That's our guy.
REX: Hey, Buzz! Stop!
ELSA: Go away, Anna.
POOH: Excuse me, Owl,
LIZZY: Oh! Sorry, fairies.
POOH: I'm sorry, Eeyore.
MIGUEL: I'm sorry, Papá.
WOODY: Not that casual.
CLANK: Righty-o, Bobble.
MIGUEL: Hurry! Come on!
FAWN: Road? What road?
MR. SPELL: Lazy toy brain.
QUEEN: (LAUGHS) No, no.
KRISTOFF: Come on, Sven.
WOODY: Please, please, no!
LIZZY: (LAUGHS) Oh, father!
BOBBLE: We're almost there.
CHRISTOPHER: Silly old bear.
DR. GRIFFITHS: Yes, of course.
SERGEANT: Keep looking, men.
KRISTOFF: The North Mountain.
BONNIE'S MOM: Bonnie! Bath time!

NARRATOR:
Christopher Robin explained
MR. PRICKLEPANTS:
The roadside motel
ARRIVALS AGENT:
How wonderful. Next.
DEPARTURES AGENT:
Next family, please.
_
4 words
MIGUEL: Not all of us.
REX: What is it, Buzz?
BUZZ: Drop! I said "drop"!
ANNA: Stop! Put us down!
KING: The gloves will help.
BOBBLE: Give me the sap.
POOH: Well, I was moving.
KRISTOFF: So, uh, tell me,
SLINKY: Oh, no. It's closed.
POOH: Just as I suspected.
MIGUEL: Uh, you're all dead.
PAPÁ: Miguel, open this door!
CLANK: Gear it down, Bobble!
ROSETTA: Our wings are wet.
PAPÁ: What's gotten into you?
IRIDESSA: That's a good point.
KRISTOFF: Okay, okay. I'm out.
BUZZ: Come on, Bullseye! Yah!
HÉCTOR: Or something I drank.
KRISTOFF: What are you doing?
MIGUEL: Abuelita runs our house
LIZZY: Aren't her wings beautiful?
FAIRY MARY: Not here, you don't!
TOUR GUIDE: And right over here,
MIGUEL: Like Mamá Coco's papá?
ABUELITA ELENA: What is all this?
DE LA CRUZ: Stay back! Stay back!
OSCAR: Real alebrijes. Spirit creatures.
CHRISTOPHER: Okay. Open your eyes.

KRISTOFF:
"Dry Banana Hippy Hat"?
NARRATOR:
As Pooh continued searching,
ABUELITA ELENA:
In the courtyard, mijos.
_
5 words
ANNA: I owe you a sled.
ANNA: It's a 100-foot drop.
REX: He's getting in the box!
ANNA: I think, actually, it's up.
KRISTOFF: Stay out of sight, Olaf.
MIGUEL: ...and make it come true.
BO: Woody? Honey, are you okay?
MIGUEL: I don't want your blessing!
BOBBLE: Can you reach it, Clanky?
ANNA: You mean, the love experts?
HÉCTOR: We had a deal, chamaco.
HÉCTOR: He's a living child, Ernesto.
SLINKY: That's the kidnapper, all right.
MIGUEL: Sometimes, I think I'm cursed.

ELSA:
Okay, okay, here we go.
DR. GRIFFITHS:
The wings are so fresh.
TINKER BELL:
This isn't a human house.
NARRATOR:
While Rabbit and the others
DR. GRIFFITHS:
Well, of course, my darling.
NARRATOR:
So Piglet bravely ventured forth
MR. POTATO HEAD:
Will you leave me alone?
MR. POTATO HEAD:
What makes you so sure?
BONNIE'S MOM:
Bonnie, don't forget your toys.
SILVERMIST:
Well, I'm gonna remain optimistic.
MR. POTATO HEAD:
What's goin' on? He's nuts.
_
6 words
REX: But the sign says it's closed.
PETE: Woody, don't be mad at Jessie.
MOTHER: Andy, you got all your stuff?
DUKE: Let me know when you're ready
DUKE: It's getting colder by the minute.
OWL: Yes, yes, that's good, that's great
DOLLY: Yeah, she really got your smile.

RABBIT:
They muddy up your tidy house
NARRATOR:
Just then, Pooh spotted a note.
PERIWINKLE:
I've never felt anything like it!
BONNIE'S MOM:
You want to flood the house?
CHRISTOPHER:
No, silly. Put your arms down.
MR. POTATO HEAD:
Yeah. Go home, Mr. Fancy Car.
_
7 words
OWL: Its hide is like a shaggy rug
SLINKY: Oh, no. Which way do we go?
PAPÁ: You want it down by the kitchen?
ANNA: All right. I'm just blocking you out

NARRATOR:
As the others searched for a tail,
BOBBLE:
And who knows when they'll be dry.
OLAF:
I'm probably gonna walk around a little.
_
8 words
OWL: You're on a roll go on, go on
_
9 words
OLAF: All right. We got off to a bad start.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment