Sunday, October 14, 2018

Walt Disney Animated Classics number of words of any character

_
1 word
LUIGI: Go!
BOO: Kitty!
PETE: Hey!
VIDIA: Tink!
BUZZ: Now!
ROZ: Now...
TRITON: Yes.
SINA: Moana!
HICKS: Wow!
RODDY: Rita!
ALIENS: Ooh!
CYRIL: Ahem!
GUIDO: Okay.
ZARINA: Huh.
BROM: Yahoo!
CAVE: Infidels!
BEAST: What?
ELSA: Conceal
MAMÁ: Miguel!
MARY: Wendy!
DOCTOR: Fire!
GYPSY: Whoa!
SCAR: Brother.
LASZLO: Yeah!
FALINE: Bambi.
KAA: ...mistake.
ELENA: Shuriki!
DINKY: Charge!
ALANA: Aquata!
SLADE: Copper!
DAWSON: Basil?
RAT: MacBadger.
SHANG: Soldiers!
GEORGES: Edgar?
NORWOOD: Guilty!
BAGHEERA: Baloo.
CORNELIUS: Okay.
TINKER BELL: Wow!
CYCLOPS: Hercules!
CATERPILLAR: Stop!
YOUNG GIRL: Whoa!
FRANCIS: Goodness!
MRS. HARE: Thumper.
YOUNG TOD: Copper?
NAKOMA: Pocahontas!
FRIAR TUCK: Surprise!
SEAHORSE: Sebastian!
HONEY LEMON: Whoo!
OOGIE BOOGIE: Seven!
DR. FINKELSTEIN: Sally?
POWHATAN: Pocahontas.
MERRYWEATHER: Flora?
WOOLENSWORTH: Hmm.
GREAT ANCESTOR: Mushu!
MR. WILLERSTEIN: Coach...
MRS. PACKARD: Commander?
CHATTER TELEPHONE: Hallways.
POCAHONTAS: Quiyoughcohannock.
_
2 words
ZEUS: Ha ha!
WINKY: After it.
BO: Oh, Woody.
ONUS: Land ho!
GOOB: So tired.
JAFAR: Shut up!
NELSON: Ha-ha!
PHIL: Two words.
DOLI: What now?
JENNY: A whale?
NEMO: Bye, Dad!
HATTER: Oh, my!
SPOT: Whoo-hoo!
ALIENS: The claw!
DODO: Look lively.
HARE: Mad watch.
MOLE: Sacre bleu!
AUDREY: Milo, no!
GUIDO: Peet stop?
BLOAT: Now what?
DACHSIE: Und Fifi.
CUBBY: Uh, Peter?
KATRINA: Yoo-hoo!
CRUSH: 150, dude!
SIMBA: Come here!
VINNY: Hey, Junior.
HOLMES: Come on.
GO GO: Woman up!
UMPIRE: You're out!
KAI: Princess Anna?
LORINA: Alice! Alice!
CHEF LOUIS: Ah-ha!
LUCKY: Mother, Dad,
MR. RAY: Dory! Dory!
KING: And remember,
LENNY: Come again?
GRUMPY: You don't...
FAIRY: No, Pinocchio.
JESSIE: (GASPS) Oh.
MR. LITWAK: Oh, boy.
EEYORE: There's one.
LOUIS: Tiana! Naveen!
MUFASA: Look, Simba.
SOLDIER 1: Make way!
SHERIFF: Howdy, Friar.
BAILEY: Zzz... (GASPS)
KRUSTY: Drama queen!
BUDDY: And IncrediBoy!
THUMPER: Hiya, Bambi.
THUMPER: Hello, Bambi.
MEG: (PANTING) Please.
SILVERMIST: Tinker Bell!
DEWEY: (GASPS) Whoa!
CHICK: Oh! (GRUNTING)
SCRATCHY: Itchy... Itchy...
HASAGAWA: Whoa, whoa!
ARCHIMEDES: Wart! Wart!
CRUELLA: Jasper! Horace!
TURKEY: Oh... (GASPING)
LITTLE JOHN: Rob? Robin?
ORGOCH: Thieves! Thieves!
SID: (GRUNTING) Incoming!
MAYOR: Patience, everyone!
AMPHITRYON: Who's there?
WILBUR: Robinson Industries,
MARGE: (GASPS) Springfield.
SID: (DISTORTING) Halftime...
PERIWINKLE: You're welcome.
CARGILL: Attention, Springfield.
SILVERMIST: Brace yourselves!
CAPTAIN AMELIA: Mr. Hawkins,
THIMBLENOSE TED: Hey, guys.
YOUNG COPPER: Yeah, forever.
INUIT SHAMAN: Homer Simpson,
BOBBY: Congratulations, cupcake.
HONEST JOHN: (SIGHS) Splendid!
KOCOUM: Pocahontas! Pocahontas!
_
3 words
GUS: It'll be easy.
MUSE: It was tragic.
CARL: What is that?
ART: Whoo-hoo-hoo!
ROO: good job, Owl!
ANNA: Do the magic!
TWITCH: Get in there!
NALA: Simba, wait up!
ELSA: Go away, Anna.
STORK: Oh, of course.
JAQ: Isn't it wonderful?
NASH: Who does that?
LABRADOR: Run for it!
NALA: It's really creepy.
TWINS: But we believe.
MATER: Oh, well, good.
KING: But you're stupid.
DASH: Come on, Violet!
GENIE: Here he comes.
SPIKE: You know what?
NASH: Whoo-hoo! Yeah!
DODGER: You help Tito.
FAGIN: Oh, it's hopeless.
GILL: That's it, Sharkbait.
VIDIA: Hide the squirrels!
TOAD: Hello, you fellows.
MOMMA: Henry, it's time.
MATER: Hey, excuse me!
MOANA: What's in there?
VICTOR: Ready, aim, fire!
DESTINY: Dory! I'm sorry!
RABBIT: The March Hare.
BABY DORY: Hi, I'm Dory.
FAWN: Road? What road?
BASHFUL: Ain't he sweet?
PHOEBUS: No, you're not.
GASTON: Ready, aim, fire!
LEWIS: That's a prototype?
TERRI: We were awesome!
MANNY: And now, insectus
MOM: Okay, who's hungry?
MR. SPELL: Lazy toy brain.
LENNY: Right here, Woody.
QUEEN: (LAUGHS) No, no.
RUSTY: Please no pictures.
HUEY: Sorry, Uncle Donald.
TIGGER: Come on, bounce.
KRISTOFF: Come on, Sven.
HOPPER: You little termites!
DARRELL: I am speechless!
OAKEN: Yoo-hoo! Goodbye.
MULAN: "Quiet and demure.
RATIGAN: Goodbye so soon
ANDY: (EVIL VOICE) Never!
QUASIMODO: Most of them.
PENNY: There, there, Teddy.
WOODY: Please, please, no!
PHILLIP: You know, Samson,
GOOFY: Easy, Donald. Easy!
ROSETTA: Cover your tushy!
ROSCOE: Come on, DeSoto.
TRAMP: What's wrong, Pige?
STROMBOLI: Get along there.
THORNY: Okay, lower, lower...
FRED: (GASPS) He's glorious.
BARNEY: Okay. Hail, emperor.
SALLY: (SLURPS) Mmm! See?
ROGER: Maybe Scotland Yard.
DAVID: (OVER PHONE) Hello?
ALLAN-A-DALE: Man, oh, man.
DUKE: What? Tea? (YAWNING)
DR. GRIFFITHS: Yes, of course.
HANK: Where's everybody else?
SERGEANT: Keep looking, men.
GREAT PRINCE: Get up, Bambi.
SCUTTLE: Nothing is happening.
MALEFICENT: Touch the spindle.
ROBIN: We're waiting. (LAUGHS)
HATHI: Oh, absolutely impossible.
TOOTH: Eighteen central incisors.
SALLY: (SIGHING) Yeah, imagine.
SARAH: James Pleiades Hawkins.
HORACE: Somebody, come quick!
LOUIE: (IMITATES STATIC) Roger.
FROLLO: The prisoner, Esmeralda,
JACKSON STORM: Oh, green flag.
HARDSCRABBLE: You're not scary.
ROURKE: Speak English, professor.
CHARLOTTE: Cheese and crackers!
B.E.N.: Laser cannons disconnected,
NORTH: Cookies? Eggnog? Anyone?
FRIEND OWL: Come on. (SHOOING)
MISS FRITTER: Nobody touches him.
BOWLER HAT GUY: What's going on?
SNOOPS: Welsher! Swindler! Chiseler!
RINGMASTER: Ladies and gentlemen,
SULLEY: (WHISPERING) They're gone.
FEMALE ANNOUNCER: But be warned.
MALE ANNOUNCER: Python Nu Kappa!
_
4 words
PANIC: Now we did it!
DEB: I'll go deflate him.
SLIM: Are they all right?
MINNIE: Oh, yes do do!
VAN: Okay! Yes. You bet.
KEN: What do you want?
TONY: Now here you are.
REX: (GASPS) I need air!
GOTHEL: I love you most.
KING: And to prevent Kida
KNIGHT: All right. All right.
CALHOUN: All right, Fix-It.
LAWRENCE: Give it to me!
KING: The gloves will help.
POOH: Well, I was moving.
BARREL: Here he is! Alive!
OLD MAN: Tell me about it.
HAMM: For crying out loud.
PAIN: Hup, two, three, four.
VIXEY: Oh. Sure. Why not?
SHENZI: Ooh, it tingles me.
HELGA: It just keeps going.
STERLING: So? You like it?
BARBIE: This is so exciting!
MICKEY: Oh, there you are.
FAWN: We'll save you, Tink!
JOHN: Blast you, Peter Pan!
TEX: Let's go, Team Dinoco!
FLUKE: Just pick one, mate.
COOKIE: Ya-ha! Gertie, pull!
RIVER: Lou won't admit this,
BOOKWORM: Ah! Here it is.
FRANNY: Now, don't be shy.
SCROOP: What was it now?
FRANCIS: I gotcha! I gotcha!
RITA: Go, go, purple custard!
PEACH: I'm right behind you.
ALADDIN: Look, I... I'm sorry.
CHET: Thank you very much.
ALICE: Oh, um... Excuse me.
SHAN-YU: What do you see?
TALLULAH: Is it gonna work?
SNOW WHITE: Uh-uh, uh-uh!
SULLEY: Come on! Dig deep!
ANDY: To infinity and beyond!
ABU: Yoo-hoo! Aladdin! Hello!
TIMOTHY: I think they're cute.
TIANA: Where you taking me?
GOOFY: Hiya, Mickey, old pal.
CLANK: Gear it down, Bobble!
ROSETTA: Our wings are wet.
CHUNK: Come on! Right here.
SLIGHTLY: Yea for Bear Killer!
LUMIERE: Life is so unnerving
JOHN: This place is incredible.
NAPOLEON: Get him, get him.
BRUCE: That's all right, Chum.
FLOUNDER: Ariel, wait for me.
NANNY: The puppies are here!
WILBUR: Girls? Girls, I'm here!
AMELIA: Oh. Oh, how unusual.
IRIDESSA: That's a good point.
SLINKY: Hey, Woody, come on.
TERRY: My tentacle fell asleep.
BUZZ: Come on, Bullseye! Yah!
DAISY: Excuse me. Your grace.
JAMIE: What happened to him?
HAMILTON: 122 miles per hour.
DARLA: (SCREAMS) Get it out!
EUDORA: "Just in that moment,
GIRL: (SINGING) My own home
ANDY'S MOM: I know. It's just...
MEDUSA: There is another one!
CREPPER: This will please him.
JACK: (YAWNS) Where are we?
DALLBEN: Ah, the Horned King.
GOPHER: Quick! Turn the page!
HUGO: And since you're shaped
GRAMMA: The legends are true.
MORPH: "Nothing but me heart."
COGSWORTH: Now it's too late.
ANNOUNCER: It's all over, folks!
HERCULES: Yeah. Yeah. I know.
CHUCKLES: Yeah, I knew Lotso.
TUI: Mother, Motunui is paradise.
WYNNCHEL: Come on! Go! Roll!
CINDERELLA: Oh, there you are.
PRINCE: That has possessed me
WHITEY: Keep your legs straight!
ANASTASIA: Well, it's about time.
WILLOW: Is that my Pocahontas?
PRINCE JOHN: Seize the fat one!
SPARKS: Neither are you, Chunk.
LIZZY: Aren't her wings beautiful?
SEBASTIAN: Ariel, grab onto that.
FAIRY MARY: Not here, you don't!
MACK: Hey, Lightning, you ready?
MACK: Hey, Lightning! You ready?
PETUNIA: Where's my sloppy joe?
JUMBA: He is bulletproof, fireproof
CELIA: Monsters, Inc. Please hold.
FLANDERS: Rough day, huh, son?
SIGOURNEY: What lies before you
PLEAKLEY: Well, what's he doing?
LAVERNE: Don't you ever migrate?
ABUELITA ELENA: What is all this?
WIDOW TWEED: We met, it seems
COACH: Okay, everyone. Listen up!
MILDRED: Hi, folks. Everything all...
TARAN: They're only frogs, Eilonwy.
QUEEN: He's our resident thespian.
DE LA CRUZ: Stay back! Stay back!
ARROW: Stow those casks forward!
BERNARD: Jake's been gone... Ow!
WASABI: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
FLORA: Bolt the door, Merryweather.
HOMER: Relax. Those pious morons
PINOCCHIO: Father? Father, it's me.
PERDY: Shh, children. Children, shh.
DUSTY: Besides, this Sterling fellow?
DUCHESS: Now, be careful, children.
HADES: A stirring performance, boys.
SOUR BILL: Citizens of Sugar Rush...
STEPMOTHER: You clumsy little fool.
ABBY: No worries, Mr. Woolensworth.
FLAVERSHAM: Of truly noble stature.
VANELLOPE: Okay, good. Little more.
CLAYTON: Now, be careful, Professor.
STEFAN: Now, be reasonable, Hubert.
BONNIE'S MOM: Bonnie, you in here?
THUD: (GROWLING) Where are they?
THOMAS: Help! Somebody help! Help!
MR. POTATO HEAD: What did he say?
EILONWY: Come on, Fflewddur. Hurry!
FLIK: (WEAKLY) You're wrong, Hopper.
MADAME: Edgar? Edgar, come quickly.
SULTAN: Find him! Search everywhere!
TOAD: You incompetent cheese-eaters!
ESMERALDA: You've done this before?
OSCAR: Real alebrijes. Spirit creatures.
ANITA: We're doing everything possible.
CHRISTOPHER: Okay. Open your eyes.
_
5 words
SALLY: Ah, this is so nice.
CARL: Why is it an acorn?
RITA: Oh, that poor little kid.
LeFOU: Get him out of here!
CRUSH: Go! Go! Go, go, go.
KALA: Oh! Oh, no. Shh. Shh.
CODY: That's it, you've got it!
ZAZU: Oh, Scar, this is awful!
ZURG: Come to me, my prey.
HELEN: Do I have to answer?
SMEE: Oh, captain, you did it.
JENNY: Wait till you taste this.
GRAMPA: I'm part of the mob!
JACK: My name is Jack Frost.
DORY: Oh boy. Okay. This is--
P.T. FLEA: Get me out of here!
BEN: Smith was right all along.
SYKES: I don't think you grasp
BUCK: Hey! Son! You all right?
FRANK: Hey, what do you got?
JOE: Okay, Tony, you the boss.
BELLE: New and a bit alarming
MAUI: I wasn't born a demigod.
CHUM: Don't fall off the wagon.
CRUZ: Not cool, man. Not cool!
DRIZELLA: Huh. As if you care.
QUEEN: Don't let her get away!
SARABI: And it's time for yours.
FUNGUS: Ow, ow! I'm not here.
KERCHAK: I said he could stay.
KAY: Why, you clumsy little fool!
WIGGUM: See you in court, kid.
MARIE: Me first, me first. Whoo.
MOLLY: Then, yes, I'll miss you.
STAN: Hi, kid. Over here. Hello?
ATTINA: What is with her lately?
KARI: I'm gonna call the police...
WOODY: Hold on, we're going in!
JANE: I've never seen such eyes.
DOORKNOB: This won't do at all.
SQUISHY: I've never felt so alive!
HAMM: Turn into the spin, Barbie!
ATTA: Good job, guys! Nice work!
TARZAN: They mean us no harm.
SILVER: Well done, Mr. Arrow, sir!
PIGLET: Oh, dear. Oh, dear, dear.
BUZZ: What are ya... Unhand me!
LING: Some king of the rock. Aah!
RUNT: Don't go breaking my heart
KRISTOFF: Stay out of sight, Olaf.
EDGAR: Now, my little pesky pets,
LITTLE: All right, guys. Watch this.
BASIL: This case is most intriguing
GISELLE: And grew and grew love
LOTSO: Well, thank you, Big Baby.
BO: Woody? Honey, are you okay?
BIG MAMA: Mm-hmm. Oh, uh-huh.
MOLT: Look at me! I'm barefooting!
ECTOR: Tiger, Talbert, off with you.
BART: Jabbity, jabbity, jab, jab, jab!
GRIMSBY: Oh, yes, of course, Eric,
SHERRIE: Boys! It's a school night!
MOLE: Oh, look. They're all asleep.
RANDALL: Move it! Look out, you...
IAGO: Puppet ruler want a cracker?
TINKER BELL: Just tie this off here.
ARTHUR: Kay, Kay, here's a sword.
WATERNOOSE: No, no, no, no, no.
BOBBLE: Can you reach it, Clanky?
LADY: (THINKING) What is a baby?
HORACE: But they ain't big enough.
HUPH: You know, Bob, a company...
MARLIN: No. Dory! Dory! Wait! Wait.
ARLO: Where am I? Where's home?
RABBIT: Here we come. Don't worry.
MIKE: Why are my settings different?
FELIX: The vines. They're Laffy Taffy.
MARIAN: Are you ready, Lady Kluck?
AURORA: Why, it's my dream prince.
JOHNNY: No one will remember you.
NEMO: (GASPS) Dad, look! It's Dory.
ORDDU: Someone stole all our frogs.
MILO: Sorry about... Sorry about that.
JESSIE: What do you see? Anything?
HÉCTOR: He's a living child, Ernesto.
FROG: En garde! Droit! Parry! Thrust!
JASPER: Aw, please, miss. Have pity.
SARAH: What's going on down there?
HUBERT: Tonight, we toast the future,
CUTLASS: Storm takes back the lead!
SMOKEY: Cruz? What are you doing?
FAUNA: (CRYING) We're all to blame.
DORY: Are... Are you my conscience?
McQUEEN: All right, Cruz. The beach.
LAMPWICK: Heh, some fun, huh, kid?
TRUSTY: That's right. Where we know
EINSTEIN: Yeah. And you're okay, too.
JOY: Oh! And remember your rockets?
CLANK: Well, spring won't spring itself.
BERLIOZ: Yeah, old pickle-puss Edgar.
CLOPIN: Ugly folks forget your shyness
BERNARD: No, no! Back! Back, Penny!
CHRISTOPHER: You can let go, Tigger.
BALOO: (LAUGHS) You're gettin' it, kid.
DOGCATCHER: Easy. Go on, get away.
MIGUEL: Sometimes, I think I'm cursed.
FFLEWDDUR: Great beelin', he is alive.
FEAR: Oh, thank goodness you're back!
_
6 words
LILO: Want to listen to the King?
JIM: Whoa. What is all this stuff?
DONALD: Even a child can do it.
FIDGET: Let me out! Let me out!
FLO: Oh, would you look at that?
CHIP: Mama, I found one for me!
MIM: Just you wait, just you wait.
POOH: Oh, not for honey, I hope.
SOIL: Do not panic. Do not panic!
TERK: Oh! Watch it! Oh! Ow! Ow!
REX: But the sign says it's closed.
ERIC: Whoa! Hang on, I've got ya.
E: All was well, another day saved
WOODY: You want a piece of me?
LISA: Dad, we can't see the movie!
GURGLE: I am truly going to vomit!
ACE: Stay on target. Stay on target!
SHIP: What are you doing out here?
MICHAEL: And I'll cut you to pieces.
MERLIN: You merely look like a fish.
TOULOUSE: I told you it was Edgar.
POPPA: Go on, Buck. You earned it.
DOC: Now don't you worry about us.
ANDY: I'll get something on the way.
BIANCA: Let go, you big bullies, you!
FOXY: I won't go breaking your heart
MELVIN: Why did you take our child?
SWEET: Milo, you better get up here.
RAPUNZEL: What did you do to him?
JASMINE: Just go jump off a balcony!
ANGER: You want Riley to be happy?
DOPPLER: Jim! Oh, Jim! Wait for me!
GASTON: Who does she think she is?
HARV: No, wait. Where are you goin'?
O'MALLEY: Hey, cool it, you little tiger.
HAPPY: Never say die. Never say die.
PETE: Woody, don't be mad at Jessie.
MERIDA: Mum, you can't go out there.
URSULA: Come in. Come in, my child.
MOTHER: Andy, you got all your stuff?
BUBBLES: You know I have no choice.
MIKE: What a plan. Simple, yet insane!
DONALD: So you like pretty girls, huh?
DUKE: It's getting colder by the minute.
SERGEANT: A large box... It's-It's-It's...
DON: That's a pretty good one, Squish.
OWL: Yes, yes, that's good, that's great
WINSTON: Why me? Today of all days.
MAURICE: We should be there by now.
JIM: (CHUCKLES) Well, it has a ribbon.
DISGUST: That figures. The van is lost.
RANDY: Come on, Mike. It's a fraternity
WENDY: Bu... But where are we going?
BOBBLE: Like a wittle, wee baby, there.
DOLLY: Yeah, she really got your smile.
DARLING: And Aunt Sarah will be here.
ANDRINA: Ariel, dear, time to come out.
GEPPETTO: It's no use. We're done for!
ARIEL: Flounder, don't be such a guppy.
HOOK: Don't stand there, you bilge rats!
SADNESS: I was thinking more like rain.
BING BONG: We're not going to make it!
_
7 words
NANI: Okay, I got to get to work.
HUDSON: You got a lot of stuff, kid.
HAMM: I think he said, "All at once."
DOT: Well, I think he's gonna make it.
RAY: Will you hold still, you big baby?
PETER: I came to listen to the stories.
MUSHU: Uh, uh... Yes, I just woke up.
NAVEEN: Ray! Get me out of this box!
MOE: This is why we should hate kids.
HARRY: I can't help it! It's so beautiful!
JOCK: Aye. And they walk on all fours.
HIRO: I know what you're going to say.
SLINKY: Oh, no. Which way do we go?
SPIKE: I've got Rita, boss! I've got Rita!
REX: At last! I'm gonna get played with!
PAPÁ: You want it down by the kitchen?
McLEACH: Get out of here! Go on! Get!
BOB: Wow, this is history in the making.
PONGO: For a while, it seemed to work.
ANNA: All right. I'm just blocking you out
YAO: Does this dress make me look fat?
RALPH: No, no, no! Wait a second! Aah!
_
8 words
TITO: Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
FLYNN: This is the story of how I died.
FINN: That's how I like to start the day.
JIMINY: I gotta get in! My pal's in there.
BOB: Pace it. Slow down just a little bit.
_
9 words
DUG: Oh, I am ready to not be up high.
OLAF: All right. We got off to a bad start.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment