Friday, October 19, 2018

Disney Sing Along Songs dialogues

_
Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah (1986)
1
HATTER: Oh, my!
HARE: Mad watch.
CUBBY: Uh, Peter?
JAQ: Isn't it wonderful?
JOHN: Blast you, Peter Pan!
ALICE: Oh, um... Excuse me.
SNOW WHITE: Uh-uh, uh-uh!
SLIGHTLY: Yea for Bear Killer!
CINDERELLA: Oh, there you are.
MICHAEL: And I'll cut you to pieces.
PINOCCHIO: Father? Father, it's me.
PETER: I came to listen to the stories.
JIMINY: I gotta get in! My pal's in there.
WENDY: Bu... But where are we going?

CINDERELLA:
Good morning, Anastasia.
WENDY:
Well, what were you doing there?
SNOW WHITE:
And you're, you're Bashful.
FAIRY GODMOTHER:
But tonight, for a change,

WENDY AND JOHN: Dust?
MICHAEL: Dust?
HATTER: A very merry unbirthday
HARE: A very merry unbirthday
_
Heigh-Ho (1987)
2
GRUMPY: You don't...
BASHFUL: Ain't he sweet?
SNOW WHITE: Uh-uh, uh-uh!
JOSÉ: Ah, Baía. Beautiful Baía.
POOH: Oh, not for honey, I hope.
HONEST JOHN: (SIGHS) Splendid!
LADY: (THINKING) What is a baby?
DOC: Now don't you worry about us.
PINOCCHIO: Father? Father, it's me.
SARAH: What's going on down there?
HAPPY: Never say die. Never say die.
DONALD: So you like pretty girls, huh?
JIMINY: I gotta get in! My pal's in there.
PANCHITO: Each evening, the children

SNOW WHITE:
And you're, you're Bashful.
HONEST JOHN:
A waxed moustache and a beaver coat

HAPPY: Who will?
DOC: Yes, who?
DOC: Snow White?
ALL: The Princess?
DOC: The door is open.
HAPPY: The chimney's smoking.
HAPPY: We'll be all right, ma'am.
DOC: Go right on up now, my dear.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment